Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clean Cup

Page: 1 of 3
 FuzzyDice Chick
09-21-2006, 11:42 PM
This is the clean cup thred. this is how it works; I talk about stuff and then when the subject is nerly completly of track I change it to something really random!
What would be the best time to VISTIT in all of history? I think it would be the 1900's
 DarthAve
09-22-2006, 2:54 PM
1960's England. The Fashion! The Psychadelia! The drugs to observe people on("If you're not drug free, you can't hang with me." that's my slogan. I'm a hugs not drugs gal.)
 St. Jimmy
09-22-2006, 7:32 PM
The only good thing about that era of anything is that Punk was soon to become.
 Poopdogjr
09-23-2006, 12:57 AM
Well, currently an Evil Albert Einstein headed robot and I are fighting throughout time in THE TIME STREAM WARZ, so there is no "good" "safe" or "not being freakin' nuked by robo-hamsters and nuclear powered pies" time right now.

If we weren't fighting, I would say I would like to visit the age of dinosaurs. And challenge one to a fist fight for supermacy of Earth.
 DarthAve
09-23-2006, 1:00 AM
sounds like funnn!!!!!!!!

But yeah, the 60's would be pretty neat to go to.
 St. Jimmy
09-23-2006, 3:18 AM
So would the 1920's BLO. DY. HELL. They had absolutely awesome style. Ave, you should know, being the fashionista that you are.
 FuzzyDice Chick
09-23-2006, 7:04 AM
I still think the 1900's Rock! I mean go sufergets!!!!!!And womans rite to vote! :smash: :smash:
 Halo_92
09-23-2006, 1:17 PM
I think in the WW2 time I would so be a soldier. Awesome uniforms.
 Poopdogjr
09-23-2006, 3:13 PM
Awesome uniforms and awesome bullets and shrapnel tearing into said uniforms?....I'm there!
 Ray_the_psychic
09-23-2006, 3:41 PM
I am currently in 3600 so i would like to go back to 2600 where my family conquered the world with our psychokinetic powers. Because the one who conquered it had my name... Wait I did conquer it! I must have gone back and conquered! Time to go back... Push it to the limit!

Wanted: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. po box 26100 Oakview, CA. Bring your own weapons. SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED! I have only done this once before.

I actually put that in a newspaper once. Seriously It was awesome. Like i changed my po box on here though for safety resons.
 Klia
09-23-2006, 3:49 PM
I would have liked to go back into time and live with my great grandpa, I would have loved to see a bit of what he went through.

That or my poppop who was born in the early 1930's.

I would really just prefer to live at a time where there was no internet, tv-in every home, or cell phones, and yet, there would be little rights for anyone who was not a white male, but if I could get any job it would be a mail pilot or milkman, which would require me going into the past.
 Ray_the_psychic
09-23-2006, 3:55 PM
or since i am a future leet haxxor i would go back all the way 1337. That's about 2700 years fo me.
 Halo_92
09-23-2006, 3:56 PM
Wait I noticedsomthing latley.
 Miss_Mayhem
09-23-2006, 4:10 PM
There are alot of times that would be fun to go to. But not in AMERICA. Well, if you're speaking of the past. Pre-60's you had to be a white male to have any fun. I wouldn't be able to wear pants and I'd probably be deported and hated on by racist jackasses for being Hispanic even with citizenship. I'd go back in time right before Bush declared war and stop him somehow. Or prevent 9-11 somehow.
 St. Jimmy
09-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Like to the 1920's? That's before bush AND it rocks!
 Ray_the_psychic
09-24-2006, 8:01 PM
Or teh 70's where weed was cool and hippies like me were popular.
 St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 8:15 PM
The 70's should never have happened. The only good thing about the 70's is that PunK was coming in and Rock was starting to become decent.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
09-24-2006, 8:35 PM
Or teh 70's where weed was cool and hippies like me were popular.
That was the 60s, which by the way, took place between 1960 and 1975.
 Miss_Mayhem
09-24-2006, 10:18 PM
We must go back, back to da future! And by future I mean 2 minutes from now.
 St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey guys I'm late! what's shaken' (1 minute too late)
 Miss_Mayhem
09-24-2006, 10:23 PM
It's been 2 minutes from my last post and the world hasn't changed ((sigh))
 St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 10:29 PM
much. The world hasn't changed much.
 Ray_the_psychic
09-24-2006, 10:33 PM
Poor fools. Da world has changed substantially. It's called methane from farts increase Global Warming
 Miss_Mayhem
09-24-2006, 10:36 PM
Meh, time travel is le suck... lemme go 3 min. into the future and see what has happened...
 Halo_92
09-24-2006, 10:38 PM
I hate this place, the present.
 St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Mayhem should have been back over ten minutes ago! something's wrong!
 Miss_Mayhem
09-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Damn. STILL not much. ((Grumble-Grumble)) I'll just go back in time and save Lincoln then.
 St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 10:48 PM
That's better...
 Miss_Mayhem
09-24-2006, 10:57 PM
I have been gone for about 4 months trying to track John Wilkes Booth but got distracted by a shiney. Of course, since this was in the past none of you noticed the rift, seeing as I came back to the present in what you think of as being 2 min ago.
 St. Jimmy
09-24-2006, 11:00 PM
Tired much?
 Ray_the_psychic
09-24-2006, 11:03 PM
You are the one i have been tracking. I declare a time-war!!!!!!!!!111
 Miss_Mayhem
09-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Time warz, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

Haha, I just killed of an ancestor of yours, thus why your hair isn't curly and red!
 Ray_the_psychic
09-24-2006, 11:12 PM
Haha!!!! Now i am your Great great great great great great Grandfather and you will respect mah authoritah!!!!!

BTW my hair is long smooth mullety and blond
 FuzzyDice Chick
09-29-2006, 5:03 PM
Haha!!!! Now i am your Great great great great great great Grandfather and you will respect mah authoritah!!!!!

BTW my hair is long smooth mullety and blond

well I went back intime and burnt all your shoes!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :band1 :emodanc: :emodanc: :guitar1 :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :queen :monkey4: :ninja1:
 Poopdogjr
09-29-2006, 7:07 PM
I sooo love the idea of time travel and all it's little nuisances. The fact that you two are having a time war and it's results are neat. Plus, I'm still having The Time-Universe Wars with an evil robotic Albert Einstein. Which some of you may or may not remember.
 Miss_Mayhem
09-30-2006, 12:01 PM
Bwahahaha! I have just kidnapped off another ancestor of yours! This one would have left a million dollars to your family as part of his death wish. The money was well spent and a cure for the common cold was made, making them bajillionairs. The money would continue being passed down and you would have a rich beeyotch! But I kidnapped that family member and kept them alive by taking them further into the past (where the timeline dictates than T-travelers wouldn't age) and thus outliving said family and leaving them as they were!
 FuzzyDice Chick
10-01-2006, 4:21 AM
Bwahahaha! I have just kidnapped off another ancestor of yours! This one would have left a million dollars to your family as part of his death wish. The money was well spent and a cure for the common cold was made, making them bajillionairs. The money would continue being passed down and you would have a rich beeyotch! But I kidnapped that family member and kept them alive by taking them further into the past (where the timeline dictates than T-travelers wouldn't age) and thus outliving said family and leaving them as they were!

Well I went back intime and burnt your socks!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Das Mole
10-01-2006, 12:13 PM
socks are overrated anyway.

dude...flipflops = love.
 Davinq
10-01-2006, 6:24 PM
I hate socks.

sox = death
 Das Mole
10-01-2006, 8:56 PM
yeah that too.

the cubs are retarded also.

i hate baseball in general.
 Davinq
10-01-2006, 8:58 PM
I despise football. There's so much hype about it, but it isn't all that much, really.
 FuzzyDice Chick
10-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Football :3pdance: :monkey4: :violin: :queen :band1 :emodanc: :emodanc: :clap2:
Sorry I felt like being random.

I dislike football.

And now that you have nothing on your feet, I went back intime and burnt your t-shirtHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
 Davinq
10-02-2006, 6:38 PM
Time-warp wars huh? Alrighty, brace yourself!

Once upon a time I was tinkering around with my computer when all of a sudden I end up on Lucasforums! I see a thread on how to make a time machine, and so I click on it, print the instructions, and build one. Then, with my uber haxor skills I went back in time to the caveman days, along with all the people needed to make a colony, and I took over the world from the past! It is only by my whim that all you forumites are here today, as a result. Anyhow, I decided that I should burn FDC's Dice! muahahahahaha...
 FuzzyDice Chick
10-02-2006, 7:14 PM
DON'T EVER USE "FDC" to refure to me AGAIN!
 Davinq
10-02-2006, 7:29 PM
:rofl:

I'm sorry FD... er, Fuzzy. I'm going to totally change track now and talk about GARDEN GNOMES! I think they are pointless!
 Miss_Mayhem
10-02-2006, 10:50 PM
*thanx Davin* So it was YOU behind the hours I spent (thus lost) behind my pc when I could have been doing something constructive, huh? . . . THANKS!

I have been waging this time-war forever, thanks to me an assasination on Washington's life failed, and America exists! I'd try and do something about the current war, but so many factors were involved . . .
 FuzzyDice Chick
10-03-2006, 6:20 AM
:rofl:

I'm sorry FD... er, Fuzzy. I'm going to totally change track now and talk about GARDEN GNOMES! I think they are pointless!

Thank you for not calling me that name. yes, garden gnomes are VERY lame.

this is me when I see a gnome :ninja1: :slsaber: :¬: :dozey: after I've got rid of it :clap2::spin:
:queen :band1
 Ray_the_psychic
10-03-2006, 5:42 PM
Le time wars will rage forever. Also in 20 years a amn named george Clanton will run for president and just before wins.... he will die because he secretly the child of a woman named Clara Cheston and George Bush and Al Gore. By some weird act of fate both electorial SOB's semen went into the bitch and thus created the dreaded George Gore Clanton (Clara's husband's name was Clanton and she never told the poor guy that she had a child with two of the most fascist bitches on the planet. Also i think somewhere in there there's a lil bit of Paris Hilton's blood.) Anyways in 20 years before he wins i kill him thus saving us from another Bush-Age. Also it is important to note that humans are aliens. The only reason that we're here is because When i went back in time i went to our home planet, Huma, where i decided to bring an equal 100,000 men and 100,001 women. Actually there was an extra stoway. Anyways i brought them to earth (named by the monkeys. I used our alien telepathy to speak with all animals. Actually that's why all animals understand eachother. It's cause they all are from the same planet. They're just different colors. But there is no racism.) And thus created earth's human population.

And that whole story is how Earth 2 was began. Yep Earth2. It's the earth we will conquer in a few thousand years after I've grown a planet called Huma. It was very easy to do really. All i did was artificially create a supernova to be a sun. Then i adde huma in the perfect spot. Right next to earth. It's actually so close that me and my team built a bridge from Earth to Huma. You can use a telejet to get through the artificially created bridge which is in a teleportation legal zone. But it's in a few thousand years that i even invent teljets and telezones. Until then you can have planes. Unless you are in the time-wars. Where you must battle relentlessly to save the future... and the past.

garden gnomes suck.

time for a time celebration.
 FuzzyDice Chick
10-03-2006, 7:14 PM
Le time wars will rage forever. Also in 20 years a amn named george Clanton will run for president and just before wins.... he will die because he secretly the child of a woman named Clara Cheston and George Bush and Al Gore. By some weird act of fate both electorial SOB's semen went into the bitch and thus created the dreaded George Gore Clanton (Clara's husband's name was Clanton and she never told the poor guy that she had a child with two of the most fascist bitches on the planet. Also i think somewhere in there there's a lil bit of Paris Hilton's blood.) Anyways in 20 years before he wins i kill him thus saving us from another Bush-Age. Also it is important to note that humans are aliens. The only reason that we're here is because When i went back in time i went to our home planet, Huma, where i decided to bring an equal 100,000 men and 100,001 women. Actually there was an extra stoway. Anyways i brought them to earth (named by the monkeys. I used our alien telepathy to speak with all animals. Actually that's why all animals understand eachother. It's cause they all are from the same planet. They're just different colors. But there is no racism.) And thus created earth's human population.

You're sick. pluse it took so long to read that I went back intime and wurnd myself not to read it.
 Davinq
10-03-2006, 7:16 PM
I went back in time and... did the uh... thingy, so there!
Page: 1 of 3