Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brazilian Psychic sent letter to Bush Sr. in 1989 foretelling the WTC attacks

Page: 1 of 1
 Arreat
09-21-2006, 8:36 PM
Check it out..

Put this address http://www.jucelinodaluz.com.br/) into babelfish

http://babelfish.altavista.com/)

From Portuguese to English

World Trade Center, New York – 11/09/2001

The first letter would have been written in 1989 was addressed ao then president dos Joined Estados, George Bush (father). In the document, Jucelino says that it foresaw that two airplanes would go to attack the towers of the World Trade Center in day 11 of September of 2001; date that the attack occurred of fact. It still says that the building would go to fall for account of the shocks and that many people would die. It has a certified copy of the letter with date of 26 of October of 1989, in the 11є. Notary of Curitiba (PR).

My mom just told me about this guy.. He claims the letter was notorized in 1989 as proof that he made the prediction then..

Other predictions he has:

-Ths US Economy will collapse in 2010, affecting the entire world
-A vaccine for AIDs will be developped in 2008
-A disease worse than AIDs which is airborne will arise around 2010-2014. It will be called HEROS
-The current Pope will be assasinated this year. (He made this prediction before the Pope infuriated Muslims with his latest comments)

He has had visions since he was 9 years old, he is in his 40s..

Other predictions he had that came true:

-London bombing and the brazilian who would die as a result.
-The Spain attacks
-The Tsunami
-Princess Diana
-Brazil would lose in the quarter finals of the 2006 world cup and that Italy would win

Other future predictions:
-Massive Earthquake in China in 2008, more than 1 million people will die
-Earthquake in Turkey in September of 2006 (Keep an eye out for this)

He has been wrong a couple of times..

People who have studied him claims he has been correct on 95% of his predictions.
 Davinq
09-21-2006, 8:55 PM
Spooky. How reliable is your source?
 jmac7142
09-21-2006, 8:58 PM
Good thing that's a load of bull****, otherwise we'd be ****ed.
 IG-64
09-21-2006, 9:06 PM
Does he ever predict happy things? :p
 BongoBob
09-21-2006, 9:23 PM

QFT
 milo
09-21-2006, 9:30 PM
OMG ALL HIS PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE THAT MEANS THIS GUY IS FO REAL.
 Davinq
09-21-2006, 10:08 PM
^
You mean, 95% of his predictions came true. :xp:
 MrWally
09-21-2006, 10:43 PM
haha, and the Mayans think the Earth will be detroyed on December 23rd, 2012.

I guess we don't have long.

:)
 Datheus
09-21-2006, 11:18 PM

Yes and no. They simply didn't say WHAT was after the 5th world. It's not that they said it was the end of the world, they simply mysteriously stopped labeling.

I'd like to see these "predictions". A lot of people say Nostradomus predicted a lot of things, but that's entirely speculation. I have a hard time beliving that a guy who has a notarized paper from 1989 stating the Towers would fall on Sept 11, 2001.
 narfblat
09-21-2006, 11:31 PM
Why is it that these psychics are always so good at predicting things after they happened?
 TiE23
09-21-2006, 11:34 PM
Well, if the pope gets killed this year I'm moving the **** to Canada. It's more peaceful there.

Also, it's spelled Heroes. lol
 Datheus
09-22-2006, 12:47 AM
Why is it that these psychics always so good at predicting things after they happened?

Well, supposedly he had the paper stamped back in 89 to prove he predicted it beforehand. But if it really exists, it's probably forged.

I'd wager the guy himself isn't real. It's probably just some crazy legend.
 Pho3nix
09-22-2006, 2:27 AM
Well, if the pope gets killed this year I'm moving the **** to Canada. It's more peaceful there.

Also, it's spelled Heroes. lol

Maybe he mean't Heros the god of the underworld in Thracian mythology.
 Elijah
09-22-2006, 3:45 AM
I sent him a letter to.

I told him I had a dream of the WHOLE THING! and he better act on it NOW!

DAMN IT WHY IS HE SO STUPID!!!! I EVEN SIGNED IT "ZDAWG!" WTF!? DOESNT HE KNOW WHO I IZZZ!
 MasterRoss08
09-22-2006, 6:06 AM
I beleive if anyone predicts anything years back on a specific date that these things would happen as a hoax. Just like Ty2k . How did that turn out ;)
 Darth Moeller
09-22-2006, 8:59 AM
^

If we have a vaccine for AIDs in '08 then he can laugh in my face. Until then I don't believe any of it.
 Datheus
09-22-2006, 10:23 AM
I beleive if anyone predicts anything years back on a specific date that these things would happen as a hoax. Just like Ty2k . How did that turn out ;)

Y2K could have been bad. It was a real danger. The thing is we had time to prepare.

I personally know people who were affected by Y2K. The RCMP called to notify him because he owed over 18,000 dollars of taxes because he owned interest on his taxes from 1900, roughly 17 years before the income tax was even institutionalized in Canada.
 IG-64
09-22-2006, 10:43 AM
Why is it that these psychics always so good at predicting things after they happened?
Look at it this way. Say you had a vision in 1989 that the twin towers were going to be attacked on september 11th 2001. Now, would you go out and tell everyone you know? I wouldn't. Because if it didn't happen I would feel like an ass. But after it does happen, I'd probably want people to know then that I actually predicted it. Especially if I had more visions that might come true in the same way.
 Dagobahn Eagle
09-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Does he ever predict happy things:p?Do they ever:rolleyes:?

Why is it that these psychics always so good at predicting things after they happened?:rofl:

I'd like to see these "predictions". A lot of people say Nostradomus predicted a lot of things, but that's entirely speculation.Or a school project (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/predict.htm) on how gullible people are, depending.

I have a hard time beliving that a guy who has a notarized paper from 1989 stating the Towers would fall on Sept 11, 2001.You're not the only one.

Look at it this way. Say you had a vision in 1989 that the twin towers were going to be attacked on september 11th 2001. Now, would you go out and tell everyone you know?No, I'd sit back and let it happen. I mean, looking like an ass until 2001 when all you get out of it is eternal fame and the saving of three thousand lives?

You mean, 95% of his predictions came true. No huge feat if the predictions are sufficiently wage.
 Jae Onasi
09-22-2006, 11:34 AM
And why is it psychics never win the lottery?
 toms
09-22-2006, 11:43 AM
If he gets the pope or the turkey earthquake right i'll pay attention.. nott long to wait to find out.

95% prediction rate on how many predictions?
 TiE23
09-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Screw it, I call bull**** right now. This kind of stuff is always fake crap.
 Dagobahn Eagle
09-22-2006, 12:59 PM
If he gets the pope or the turkey earthquake right i'll pay attention.. not long to wait to find out.

95% prediction rate on how many predictions?Good question.

PS: "Joined Estados":confused:? Good one, Babelfish.
 El Sitherino
09-22-2006, 1:10 PM
Psychic's code, you can only use your power for good. :p

Anyway, this is impossible, everyone knows the only thing Brazilians can predict are parties.
 Black Knight of Keno
09-22-2006, 1:21 PM
Very probable seeing as how it's already starting to tumble down. Slowly, but it seems to be tumbling.

Probably not, seeing as they have just recently learned what parts of the DNA the virus effects. Not as recently as 2008.

-A disease worse than AIDs which is airborne will arise around 2010-2014. It will be called HEROS
Nah... Probably not unless there's some experiment gone awry somewhere

-The current Pope will be assasinated this year.
Very likely seeing as how the Islamic people had a fit from the Danish drawings. The whol Vatican might be blown up :p

This actually might come. However, it wold hardly effect China. It has a couple billion people to spare, now doesn't it?

Well, those are my opinions on the matter at least... I think the 95% thing is BS. How do they prove he hasn't done way more predictions that others don't know of?

haha, and the Mayans think the Earth will be detroyed on December 23rd, 2012
The Mayan calender was pretty different from ours. It can throw by years, maybe even a dozen years at most. Although, that's just me remembering stuff I'm not sure about. Correct me if I'm wrong
 Datheus
09-22-2006, 2:21 PM
Anyway, this is impossible, everyone knows the only thing Brazilians can predict are parties.

Quoted for truth.

Well, the guy I knew was Portuguese.

But I SWEAR it was in his blood.
 Commander Obi-Wan
09-22-2006, 2:24 PM
I would have to agree with you on some of this mumbo-jumbo crap. If heard about many phychics and their predictions and rarely any of them are unlike.

Out of those listed, many one could happen though. Probably the natural diasters would be the most likely, I'd think.
 IG-64
09-22-2006, 2:41 PM
No, I'd sit back and let it happen. I mean, looking like an ass until 2001 when all you get out of it is eternal fame and the saving of three thousand lives?
I mean, what if you yourself didn't think it would come true before it did?
 Black Knight of Keno
09-22-2006, 2:41 PM
But wouldn't you agree that the US economy would be a high probability. At least when seeing the way Bush is flushing money down the drain and to Iraq and Afghanistan when he could just pull the soldiers back to the States. Plus then there's the oil prices and the arrogance on the Us government's part on how they can set the prices they will trade on. I think the US economy will fall sooner or later. I just hope it won't be a global Wall Street
 jmac7142
09-22-2006, 2:47 PM
He is but a vessel for Higher Powers, and cannot control the powers forced upon him.
 Halo_92
09-22-2006, 8:35 PM
Check it out..

Put this address http://www.jucelinodaluz.com.br/) into babelfish

http://babelfish.altavista.com/)

From Portuguese to English

World Trade Center, New York – 11/09/2001

The first letter would have been written in 1989 was addressed ao then president dos Joined Estados, George Bush (father). In the document, Jucelino says that it foresaw that two airplanes would go to attack the towers of the World Trade Center in day 11 of September of 2001; date that the attack occurred of fact. It still says that the building would go to fall for account of the shocks and that many people would die. It has a certified copy of the letter with date of 26 of October of 1989, in the 11є. Notary of Curitiba (PR).

My mom just told me about this guy.. He claims the letter was notorized in 1989 as proof that he made the prediction then..

Other predictions he has:

-The current Pope will be assasinated this year. (He made this prediction before the Pope infuriated Muslims with his latest comments)

He has had visions since he was 9 years old, he is in his 40s..

Other predictions he had that came true:

-London bombing and the brazilian who would die as a result.
-The Spain attacks
-The Tsunami
-Princess Diana
-Brazil would lose in the quarter finals of the 2006 world cup and that Italy would win

Other future predictions:
-Earthquake in Turkey in September of 2006 (Keep an eye out for this)

He has been wrong a couple of times..

People who have studied him claims he has been correct on 95% of his predictions.

Oh Boy!
:clap2: I love it when people post Crap like this on here.
As stated before its always fake.
 Davinq
09-22-2006, 8:52 PM
I love it when people post Crap like this on here.
Why? So we can all get the chance to laugh at the poster and shout "conspiracy noob!"?

I don't believe in psychics (with the exception of the Oracle :)). The only way you would get me to is to predict positive things that will happen to people, something that in no way could be influenced by the alleged phsycic.

-The current Pope will be assasinated this year. (He made this prediction before the Pope infuriated Muslims with his latest comments)I hate this sort of bullsh*t, bullsh*t though it may be, because makes me really depressed; my sub-conscience tends to believe it.
 Dagobahn Eagle
09-23-2006, 6:48 AM
Probability-wise, of course, they don't really
-Ths US Economy will collapse in 2010 [1], affecting the entire world[2] Wouldn't surprise me one bit, with the deficit soaring, the unemployment rate high, and the national debt out of control. What a friend we have in Bushus. Yup, it would. Just like in the thirties.
-A vaccine for AIDS will be developped in 2008We are close to a vaccination for AIDS, but sadly not that close.
A disease worse than AIDs which is airborne will arise around 2010-2014. It will be called HEROSScientists know pretty much for a fact that there will be another deadly influenza epidemic sometime soon. So no, not unlikely at all.
The current Pope will be assasinated this year. (He made this prediction before the Pope infuriated Muslims with his latest comments)A lot of people definetly want him dead. And even with some very skilled security officers, it's possible, technically, to kill the Pope.

As for "conspiracy nut", "crap", and other insults, let's keep that out of this thread - regardless of whether you think it is, what the victim of your assailings have said to you (most people outgrow "he started it!111" in day-care:p), or whether or not it's a full moon. If you really feel the need to attack someone, join the Army. They give you a freakin' AK-47, which is far beyond anything you find on forums when it comes to day-ruining-factor.
 MrWally
09-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Psh, who cares about an AK-47, in the Army they'd get you a friggen tank.

Oh, and by the way. I used my psychic powers to foresee that this thread would be started on the 21st day of September, 2006.

Oh and what do you know! Looks like I was right!

Davinq
09-23-2006, 11:30 AM
^^^
:rofl:

@Dagobahn: I suppose anyone can make predictions like that through logic.
 MTV2
09-23-2006, 11:43 AM
Ya, well, the Egyptians knew about the World Trade Centers, and i believe it.

But i dont think there will be an Earthquake in Turkey anytime soon, but i bet one of those will come true, maybe not in the year he said it would though.

and if he can predict the future, why doesnt he predict lottery numbers and become a multi-millionaire?
 MrWally
09-23-2006, 12:09 PM
There's a psychic's house by my school.

Or I should say, there was.

It burnt down...ahh the irony.
 Monkey Mania
09-23-2006, 2:35 PM
The Bible has always warned us about false prophets.
 BongoBob
09-23-2006, 3:45 PM
Please man, keep religion out of the swamp. It get's thread closed often at speeds exceeding 70 mph.
 Monkey Mania
09-23-2006, 4:13 PM
Wow, that made sense.
 RoxStar
09-23-2006, 4:28 PM
Nostra-****ing-damus?

I think not XP
 Tinny
09-23-2006, 8:32 PM
Soaring unemplyment rates? Um actually current unemplyment rates have been lower than they were during parts of Clinton's and Reagan's time (source (https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/us.html#Econ)). I'm not criticizing Clinton or Reagan, some things like these can't be affected much by the president. As to the predictions, is there a chart of all his predictions vs. whether or not they came true?
 MrWally
09-24-2006, 8:52 AM
Any "Prophet" or "Psychic" that has to say that only "some" of his predictions come true is obviously fake.

I mean... come on... If anybody were to actually believe this...
 Dagobahn Eagle
09-24-2006, 9:24 AM
US unemployment rates (http://www.dallasfed.org/research/houston/2006/images/hb0601c3.gif)
Look at what happens in 2000.

But yes, you're right, they're on their way back down.

As to the predictions, is there a chart of all his predictions vs. whether or not they came true?I'd like to see that, too.

How many predictions, what are the predictions, how specific are there, were they made before or after the event (:p), do we know that they were not altered or edited in any way...

...And so on.
 Nalukai
09-28-2006, 12:07 AM

no the mayan calender cycles in 2012,, which whenver it cycles a major world wide catastrophy takes place. ( the world wars were the last ones but dates backward to the extinction of the dinosaurs)
the burning of rome and the black plague were a few others.
Page: 1 of 1