Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

About FOC 'story' campaign

Page: 1 of 1
 Crezzer Fett
09-17-2006, 4:06 PM
Since FOC is set after 1V and just after V1: Will the story mode have a close relationship with the movies if you go the rebels or imperials? Example...will there be a mission on the battle of Hoth and battle against the Death Star 2 above Endor?
Also does anyone know if you can play story mode or galatic conquest with the option only to play with 2 sides instead of all 3? Incase having 3 teams battle becomes too much.
thanks
 PoiuyWired
09-17-2006, 5:56 PM
I think in the story mode you only play as the gangstas.
But yeah you will face off with the big playas.
 jedi jim 1989
09-17-2006, 6:20 PM
yea, story is only for the zann consortium (cant remember how it was spelt) and you can only play as rebs or imps in gal conquest, skirmish or multiplayer
 Darth Andrew
09-17-2006, 8:33 PM
...and you can only play as rebs or imps in gal conquest, skirmish or multiplayerI'm pretty sure you can play all three sides in those modes.
 YertyL
09-18-2006, 4:51 AM
I'm pretty sure you can play all three sides in those modes.
It has been stated before that you can (I'm too lazy to look up the quote).
How cool would it be to have a "new faction" that is campaign only?
 Darth Anarch
09-18-2006, 8:03 AM
Does anyone know if the new units for the Rebellion and the Empire will be implemented in the "old" campaigns?
 lukeiamyourdad
09-18-2006, 11:39 AM
Does anyone know if the new units for the Rebellion and the Empire will be implemented in the "old" campaigns?

I don't think they will. Most games don't allow something like that.
Page: 1 of 1