Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

UK price at Launch

Page: 1 of 1
 Crezzer Fett
09-12-2006, 5:51 PM
Everyone reading this post who live in the UK..should be familar with the top computer game store 'Game'.
According to the website it will start selling at Ј19.99 which is amazing concidering the original Empire at War is selling there at a DEAL of Ј24.99.
Sounds like superb news, price and value for money :D
 Foshjedi2004
09-12-2006, 7:10 PM
In the UK at GAME stores EAW is on Offer at Ј19.99
 DarthMaulUK
09-13-2006, 2:09 AM
Selling an expansion for Ј19.99 is NOT amazing. This is considered to be the 'norm' for expansion packs and until most recently, anything over Ј24.99 shouldn't be purchased as its far too much for an expansion (It cost the Dawn of War expansion : Winter Assault, valuable points in a review because it was too expensive).
 jedi jim 1989
09-13-2006, 3:20 AM
Selling an expansion for Ј19.99 is NOT amazing. This is considered to be the 'norm' for expansion packs.
i agree. you wont often see one thats more expensive then that because people wouldnt want to buy it. i mean if you go up from 24.99 you start to enter the price of new games. and people would rather buy a new game( i know i would) then buy an expansion that just adds a little to an existing game. i dont no where youv been buying your games but u mite want to re-think it :zz1: :drool1:
 Darth Anarch
09-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Ј20... that's probably roughly the equivalent of what it'll sell for here in Norway too. I'm thinking Kr. 200-250 (Ј20 is around Kr. 250). There are limits to what you can charge for an expansion.
Page: 1 of 1