Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Make this a better forum, part 2...

Page: 1 of 1
 stingerhs
09-08-2006, 12:35 AM
anyways, the other thread didn't produce the number of suggestions that i was looking for, so i decided to help focus the suggestions through a poll.

since the other thread is still handy for feedback, i'll rename that thread so that you can continue to provide feedback specifically for this forum.

anyways, vote away. :)
 Diego Varen
09-08-2006, 1:28 AM
Combine both Poll options.
 RedHawke
09-08-2006, 1:42 AM
Things are fine the way they are...

An off-topic forum isn't necessary anyway that is what Ahto is for... No need for another off-topic forum, besides Chatting = Spam and enough of that goes on in the discussion threads as it is.

Just my 2 cents. ;)
 starmark2k
09-08-2006, 7:40 AM
Everything's fine the way it is.

We don't need subforums as everyone pretty much knows where to go to join the RPs anyway.
 JasraLantill
09-10-2006, 6:20 AM
I think it's fine the way people are setting up a separate thread for discussion/recruitment all on the same forum. It makes it easier for me to navigate when having the RP thread and the discussion thread all on the same page.

However, I wouldn't mind having an archive similar to the one in the CEC for completed, closed, or 'locked' threads. (Probably because I'm a 'neat' freak and like to have things uncluttered and simple. :) )
 The Doctor
09-21-2006, 6:34 PM
Things are pretty smooth in here. Yeah, we could use an archive for completed RPs, but that's not really a 'zOMG W3 H4V3 2 H4V3 iT!!1!' kind of thing. It's just something that would be nice to have.
Page: 1 of 1