Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

If I could draw your attention to...

Page: 1 of 1
 BoredAdminMonky
09-06-2006, 11:13 AM
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=170191)

I'd be grateful for any input you may have. Figured that some of you may just come onto this board and not any others.

BAM
 Fiestainabox
09-06-2006, 4:23 PM
A RTS using the Kotor Engine would be possible, but impractical. I mean the scripting part would be a huge hurdle, but the biggest would be the level design. Since we can't directly edit the maps, the levels would be quite boring.

I tried to make "koterstrike" in TSL, but it was pointless due to the fact that it often took 30 seconds to kill someone, and it was amazingly hard to get the "AI" to do anything right. Again, its possible, but not practical.
 goldberry
09-06-2006, 4:34 PM
I don't get why you have posted this here. If anything this is a request, not asking for a way to do it, and for another, this is completely impossible with the TSL engine.

Also, I don't understand WHY you would want to do this, as the current engine is much better than the dull RTS engine that you are talking about.
 stoffe
09-06-2006, 4:45 PM
Well, this topic isn't really about modding KotOR, which is what this forum is for. If it does become about modding KotOR it could be re-opened again. :)

Please continue any discussion about this in the thread linked to in the first post.

:lock:
Page: 1 of 1