Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No Porting Rule PT 2

Page: 1 of 1
 HouseOfAmon
09-05-2006, 1:24 PM
I see we are back to locking threads now, thats odd, I didnt break any rules, and this is a feedback section.. I was just offereing feedback on the rules..

But since you wanna be like that.. I enter the following into evidence..

http://swforums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html?topic=278930&forum=27)

This is the current standing rule at the official forums for Kotor 1... Despite the date, its very much current...

So you had better stop all modding for this game, as Bioware, and lucasArts have both said they don't want you modding it all..

If we can't talk about cross modding because lucasarts doesnt condone it, then you can't mod for kotor 1, or 2, because they don't condone that either...

And as for me being in court, yes, I have, for instance, I got pulled over and searched they found drugs, paraphenillia, they did a drug test I came up positive for evreything they test for, and guess what I embarrassed the prosecuting attorney, I walked on all those charges, they even had me on tape stumbling and **** during the sobriety test...

I still walked without a single charge being filed, it didnt even make it to court actually,.... He refused to go against me, he agreed to my demand that the case be dropped,.. Thats how much I know about the law, and court, for your information....
 ChAiNz.2da
09-05-2006, 1:29 PM
Don't "re-open" a subject thread that has been closed. :lock:
 Prime
09-08-2006, 10:09 AM
And as for me being in court, yes, I have, for instance, I got pulled over and searched they found drugs, paraphenillia, they did a drug test I came up positive for evreything they test for, and guess what I embarrassed the prosecuting attorney, I walked on all those charges, they even had me on tape stumbling and **** during the sobriety test...

I still walked without a single charge being filed, it didnt even make it to court actually,.... He refused to go against me, he agreed to my demand that the case be dropped,.. Thats how much I know about the law, and court, for your information....This is what you consider "pwning" the court??

You just made my ****ing day! :D
Page: 1 of 1