Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

a vicious strategy

Page: 1 of 1
 The_Eradicator
08-26-2006, 4:01 AM
ok . i am really tired of winning all my games in less than 10 mns. here's my strategy , so you guys get to KNOW there are people doing this

3v3

i dont go for mines, i take my TIES near enemy base

I keep on getting bombers. once tech 2, i get an acclamator and a tartan, then more bombers till 10 squads

once ive got this, i send all my renforcements to enemy base and simply go for a bombing run. Why does this work all the time? most people send their fighters tot he mines and keep the base undefended ... Why does this work ,? because acclamators kill corvettes and frigates and tartans kill fighters

my last game only lasted 7:55

now lets hope you guys will get better. iam sick of playing with noobs
 Darth Anarch
08-26-2006, 9:04 AM
Congratulations. I hope you had a lot of fun during those 7 minutes and 55 seconds.
 The_Eradicator
08-26-2006, 12:37 PM
oh yeah its always really funny to see these guys getting assaulted by about 10 bomber squadrons while all of their fighters are away near the mines LOL
 ImpElite
08-26-2006, 1:01 PM
Well I don't qualify winning as my top priority of "fun".

But good strategy none-the-less.
 The_Eradicator
08-26-2006, 4:25 PM
you don't understand. The funniest thing is that i do everything to annoy my opponents, and then I crush them with this strategy and in the end , my opponent is really pissed hehehe now THATS fun
 wedge2211
08-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Wouldn't a corvette hanging out by the enemy base counter this strategy? Then you'd have to bring your Acclamator in close to take out the corvette, while the enemy could pound your cruiser with the station guns. They probably would have ordered up some more corvettes with the money coming in since you bought the cruiser, too...

My guess is that there are plenty of opponents out there who could counter this. If you are sick of playing with noobs, then stop playing with noobs!
 Kenno
08-28-2006, 1:01 PM
Games are funner if they last for a long time. 7:55 for one game is so boring...
 Rust_Lord
09-13-2006, 10:06 PM
shichyeah....why not have something of a gentleman's agreement and not attempt to attack the mine nearest your enemy; give each other 5-10 minutes to get half decent forces and a reasonable tech level happening and then go for it hammer and tongs.
 BoddoZerg
10-08-2006, 5:51 PM
Wait a second, wait a second... Rushing in an RTS beats noobs easily? Unthinkable!
Page: 1 of 1