Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[K1] is it possible...

Page: 1 of 1
 STARWARSKOTOR2
08-21-2006, 6:15 AM
is it possible to have the handmaiden in K1, i know what you might be thinking im talking about porting but im not, i want to know is there a mod to change mission into a handmaiden like character? so instead of recruiting a mission as a human girl! the voice can stay the same but im talking about appearance!
 Ghost Down
08-21-2006, 6:50 AM
You could do it, but you whould need to create the robe and head from scratch.. Also there are some mods which change Missions and Juhani's appearance to a Human :)

- Ghost Down
 STARWARSKOTOR2
08-21-2006, 7:17 AM
im not talking about the robes, im talkng about changing the appearance from twi'lek to human and name form mission to handmaiden! can you tell me hot to make this or tell me where to get the mod from?
thanks
SWK2
 Fiestainabox
08-21-2006, 8:06 AM
First off, this belongs in the Holowan Labs Main Forum.

To answer your question, yes. you'd have to make a New head for her, which involves modelling and textureing. You can change her name, but I belive there are multiply .utc's of Mission in that game, so you'd have to change the name in Each .utc for her. (theres a name entry in each chareters .utc) If worse comes to worse, and changing her name dosen't work, start a new game or go back to a point where you didn't have Mission and start again.
 STARWARSKOTOR2
08-21-2006, 10:24 AM
would i have to rename the extracted msiion.utc files using the gff editor or would i just rename the file that i extracted? if someone could do this as a mod, i would really appreciate it!
 ChAiNz.2da
08-21-2006, 10:47 AM
Moved this thread down to Holowan since it's turned into a modding "how to" ;)
 Tupac Amaru
08-21-2006, 12:05 PM
is it possible to have the handmaiden in K1, i know what you might be thinking im talking about porting but im not, i want to know is there a mod to change mission into a handmaiden like character? so instead of recruiting a mission as a human girl! the voice can stay the same but im talking about appearance!I think I have read somewhere that the Handmaiden model was based on one of the selectable main characters in K1. Take a look at the woman with the short, blonde hair. The label in appearance.2da is P_FEM_C_SML_04.
 Fiestainabox
08-21-2006, 2:54 PM
would i have to rename the extracted msiion.utc files using the gff editor or would i just rename the file that i extracted? if someone could do this as a mod, i would really appreciate it!

You have to be a bit more clearer in what you say, I think you mean rename the file after you modified it? that would be a no, if you did, the game wouldn't use your .utc, it would look for the original p_mission.utc, and load it instead.
Page: 1 of 1