Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KSE 3.3.3

Page: 1 of 1
 JRFan007
08-14-2006, 9:50 PM
for some reason my kse isnt working it wont load up it gives the message about error reports, it worked all today and eveyother time ive used it. i redownloaded it and nothin. i did however reinstall my game due to the fact that i overwrote some dialouge and i kept my saves, override and module folders, so thaat may be it please someone help.
 mele2511
08-14-2006, 10:01 PM
are you running xbox or pc ? if you are running xbox that does happen also if you are running xbox you need to get an old version of that program to manualy put in ALL the paths
 JRFan007
08-14-2006, 10:08 PM
pc
 SithRevan
08-14-2006, 10:41 PM
First of all welcome to the forum, and about your problem if you have a corrupt item in your savegame file it will do that, so what I recommend is to go back in the game that is not working kse move your character around a little bit and save the game, hope that helps!:D
 RedHawke
08-15-2006, 1:14 AM
As this is about KSE, moving to T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center...
Page: 1 of 1