Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Class: Jedi Master!

Page: 1 of 1
 mado did dude
08-14-2006, 6:12 PM
yep i finnaly made my first mod (finished!) and its a new class

Jedi Master, tho i havent gotten to script it and probabley never have the time to so youll have to use either Kotor Tool or KSE

and dont expect new feats or force powers!

link on items page and if it aint check module page:http://www.freewebs.com/mando_did_dude/classes.2da)
 RedHawke
08-15-2006, 12:57 AM
Uh? Mado, what game is this for?

People, when you release a mod you all need to take the time to not only just make a thread here, but advertise your mod a little when you do, and specifics never hurt in these cases. Just an general FYI to all. ;)
 Lit Ridl
08-15-2006, 3:07 AM
Ah...
Problem with page?
You forgot to attcach link to it.:)
I belive it is for Kotor I.
 Dirtnose
08-15-2006, 3:07 AM
Uh? Mado, what game is this for?

People, when you release a mod you all need to take the time to not only just make a thread here, but advertise your mod a little when you do, and specifics never hurt in these cases. Just an general FYI to all. ;)

just about to post it lol, i cant download it till i know :firemad:

edit: Can you upload it to filefront or lucasfiles? on your site its not working, its says on the items page ''right now i only have a edited classes.2da with a new class, Jedi Master!

here:'' but no link :( and on modules page is your sleheyron city mod
Page: 1 of 1