Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR Conversion mod, help needed!

Page: 1 of 1
 ExileRevan
08-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Alright ExileRevan here asking for help on my new conversion mod, I can handle skinning, but I suck at almost everything else. This is my first mod so bear with me here.

Alright, what this mod does is reskins many of the Party NPCs and enemys as others in the game, I.E Carth=Malak, Mission=dancer twe'liek, Malak as Bandon(renamed Darth Tantalus), and bandon reskined to Rakatan warrior... and many more. (Trying to reskin Player to revan's skin)

Problems so far, Malaks arms dont move when attacking, Revan skin doesnt work on player. And the Endar Spire scene's with Carth still apear as carth not malak.

Scripter needed, and dialauge editor... Story line, Lord Revan, Lord Malak, Bastila Shaan(still unsure weather to reskin), Jolee Bindo, Zaalbar (unsure), Mission(unsure of weather to rename), and Calo Nord! Team up to take on the Evil Darth Tantalus and Bandon.
 one_must_fall
08-12-2006, 2:58 PM
i could do dialogue.
 Fiestainabox
08-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Carth Uses multiple templates for his charecter, the one on the endor spire is different from the one in the party, and so on. Check the modules ERF for the correct template.
 ExileRevan
08-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Ah thanks iNutter, and to one_must_fall, this is my first mod, so bear with me here lol. I have no clue how to work on a team project like this so any input at all would be apreciated.
Page: 1 of 1