Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Temple Troubles

Page: 1 of 2
 Writer
08-08-2006, 2:30 AM
((This RP has been inspired by the sleepiness, randomness, and general insanity of three of the galaxy's... er... whatever... anyway, we're all awake, we're all online, we're all on MSN IM (and FFWM and Doc are sticking their tongues out at one another)... so without further ado, I give you... TEMPLE TROUBLES ))

Once upon a time... *No, no... too overused... erm...*

Darkness thickly blanketed the overpopulated... *Ugh... too dramatic... uh...*

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... *well... I guess it works... huh? Oh, the credits are already past... okey-doke...*

It was an average day at the Jedi Temple... er, well, as average as a day at the Jedi Temple can be, that is. See, most people don't realize that a day at the Jedi Temple isn't ever average... no such thing. Why, you might ask? Well, Jedi aren't average! They can't hope to have an average day! What with Force powers and other talents, they just have no hopes for such a thing.

Anyway, A Knight by the name of Eltrab was walking along, in general minding his own business when his feet suddenly and unexplainably slipped out from under him.

"Curses!" he screamed, plucking a banana peel from his boot. "The Force is not with me!"

"Oh!" another voice exclaimed. "You found my banana peel!"

Eltrab turned and found himself face to face with a pretty Jedi girl.

"Nope," he answered. "Your banana peel found me. At any rate, I seem to have lost the Force. Oh, well. What's your name?"

"Karina," the girl answered. "And what do you mean you've lost the Force?"

"Your banana peel slippery'd the floor," Eltrab explained. "Had I retained the Force, methinks I could have avoided it."

"I seem to remember throwing that peel out the window..." Karina muttered. Eltrab frowned at her.

"Which window?" he inquired. Karina pointed directly upward and Eltrab stared. "Well, there ain't a window up there... and there ain't a roof either..."

"Cripes!" Karina shouted. "I slippery'd the floor with my banana!"

"And I lost the Force for it!" Eltrab screamed. "You're helping me find it."

"Fine," Karina said. She used the Force to slam Eltrab into a wall. "See? There it is!"

"Hopeless," Eltrab muttered. Puzzled, he wandered off in seach of someone else. Karina walked the other direction, holding her slippery banana peel.
 The Doctor
08-08-2006, 2:43 AM
((w00t for insomnia... Alright, if FFWM co-operates, we might be able to reach a state of complete and uter nonsense by 3am, k?))

Egrog burst into the corridor, screaming at the top of his lungs. "HELP! I'M... uhm..." he looked behind him for a moment. "No, wait. I'm fine. It's cool."
 ForceFightWMe12
08-08-2006, 2:44 AM
"Someone loose their Force?" a girl asked, approaching the three with a whirling mass of blue light twisting and twining around her finger, "This one I found playing Magna-squash against the statue of Master Vrook."
 Writer
08-08-2006, 2:49 AM
Eltrab stared momentarily at Egrog. "Emperor chasing you?"

"Idiot," Karina laughed. "He's still a senator."

"Oh, right..." Eltrab grumbled. He stared at Karina and frowned. "You keep popping up..."

Then, to the new girl, he grinned. "You found my Force!" He ran over, took it from her and jammed it into his head. "Whoa... dizzy..." And he collapsed. "Ceiling... no ceiling... sky all pretty blue..."
 ForceFightWMe12
08-08-2006, 2:52 AM
"Erm..." the girl looked at Eltrab strangely, "Sure that wasn't a girl's Force? It was wearing a bow."
 Writer
08-08-2006, 2:54 AM
"You meat sack of potato filling!" Karina screamed at Eltrab. "That was mine! She loves playing Magna-squash against statues of old Jedi masters!"

"Oops," Eltrab mumbled. "No wonder it felt squishy..."
 ForceFightWMe12
08-08-2006, 2:56 AM
The girl put a hand to her forehead, shaking her head in wonderment.
"Boys. Idjits, every one of them."
 The Doctor
08-08-2006, 2:57 AM
"I resemble that remark!" said Egrog.
 ForceFightWMe12
08-08-2006, 2:58 AM
"Doncha mean 'resent'?" the girl asked, twirling her chewed gum around a finger.
 The Doctor
08-08-2006, 2:58 AM
"No," he said. "I am a idjit. Trust me. I can be as annoying as a yelt rat on helium."
 ForceFightWMe12
08-08-2006, 3:00 AM
"Ah, yay." she blew a big, pink bubble.
 The Doctor
08-08-2006, 3:03 AM
"So... how about that local sports team, huh?"
 ForceFightWMe12
08-08-2006, 3:05 AM
She blinked at him, cocking her head.
"You follow sports?"
 The Doctor
08-08-2006, 3:09 AM
He smiled excitedly for a moment. Then the smile fell. "No, not... not really," he said, somewhat crestfallen.
 3yks
08-08-2006, 3:11 AM
A young woman approached from down a hallway, looking around searchingly. "Anyone seen some force running around? Blue, with a pink bow ... I can't find my force anywhere?" She looked at the lot of them, with a confused sigh.
 ForceFightWMe12
08-08-2006, 3:11 AM
"Oh." she said, watching him curiously, her big eyes continuing to blink at him. "You bipolar or something?"
 The Doctor
08-08-2006, 3:13 AM
((Nice to see you in here, 3yks!))

"Nah," he said, leaning against a nearby pillar. "Schizo."
 ForceFightWMe12
08-08-2006, 3:14 AM
The girl looked at the new arrival, blinking at her.
"He stole it." she said, pointing to Eltrab.
 Writer
08-08-2006, 3:20 AM
"You have a squishy Force," Eltrab told the new arrival.

"I think your Force picked up some habits from mine," Karina said.
 The Doctor
08-08-2006, 3:23 AM
((Well guys, it's been fun, but I must get to bed. I won't be suprised if we have thoughoughly... that's right, thoughoughly confused some people tonight. This morning. Whatever it is now... Anyway... where was I? Oh! Right. Bedtime for the Doctor. We should continue this tommorow night - when we're dead tired again, of course. :P))
 3yks
08-08-2006, 3:24 AM
"You stole my force? Isn't that like ... sith or something? I think we better go find a Jedi master to sort this out! Oh look she's a jedi master!" She pointed at the bubble gum chewing girl. "Now, what are you gonna do about his evil force stealing?"
 ForceFightWMe12
08-08-2006, 3:26 AM
The girl cocked her head to the other side and wordlessly sent a few sparks of Force Lightning at the theif.

((OOC: I'm off as well. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is locked sometime tomorrow...:xp: ))
 Writer
08-08-2006, 4:51 AM
((I won't be terribly surprised if it gets locked... and I'll only be a little disappointed... but what's the use in locking it? It's just a bit of fun, really. It isn't meant to be taken seriously.))

Eltrab began crying and jabbed at his head with a fist. "Take your Force back," he grumbled, throwing it to the ground. "It's too squishy anyway."

He threw it to the ground and ran away. Karina watched him go and giggled.

"Force thieves are so funny," she said. "You might want to grab your Force... before it starts playing with a taco-sized meatball..."
 JasraLantill
08-08-2006, 7:51 AM
"Taco? Meatball? Did I hear someone mention food?" Slovva the Hutt, the only Hutt Jedi in the Temple, and the only Jedi who had been a Padawan for more years than anyone could remember in living memory, slithered into view (mainly because slithering was the only method of locomotion available to him since he, too, had lost his Force.) "It's been a whole twenty minutes since I last ate, and I've expended a lot of energy looking for my lost Force. I'm starving!"
 Writer
08-08-2006, 8:03 AM
"Meatballs!" Eltrab yelled, popping up into the middle of the group, right through the floor. How he managed such a feat is quite unexplainable, but it was done and there he was. "Meatballs and Swiss string cheese pudding! Off to the lunchroom we go!"

At that, he sped off to his right, ramming directly into a very large pillar and staggering backward. "Ah, Pillar of Doom, how I despise thee!" he screamed, smashing into it yet another time.

"I give him twenty minutes before the Temple is entirely destroyed," Karina said. "The Emperor would be proud..."

"He's just a senator," a random extra yelled. Karina smacked her forehead.

"Curses upon our deranged intellects!" she groaned.
 JasraLantill
08-08-2006, 8:17 AM
"I'm not deranged!" Slovva protested, as he slithered and hrumphed his way to the lunchroom. "I'm just...judgmentally challenged." A sudden but loud, low rumble emanated from his tummy (which was half of his body, so it was pretty loud) and Slovva burped. "Pardon me," he said, putting his pudgy hand to his mouth just a bit too late to stop the pungent odour of old sweat socks from filtering out into the room. "Hey! Wait up!" he called as he struggled to catch up to the others. "I'm locomotively challenged, too, with out my Force! I'll report you to the Jedi Council's Anti-Discrimination panel if you eat all the Swiss string-cheese pudding before I get there!"
 ForceFightWMe12
08-08-2006, 9:12 AM
The girl, her legs folded beneath her, hovered a few feet of the ground as she skidded next to the Hutt. Moving diagnoally, she hovered in front of him and turned upside down, blinking at him as she glidded backwards.
"You look funny upside down." she said.
 JasraLantill
08-08-2006, 2:58 PM
"You think I look funny upside down?" Slovva let out a low, hearty chuckle and he continued hrumphing down the corridor like a seal. "Then you should see me when I'm skipping rope in the gym." His brow raised thoughtfully. "Say, you think there's a chance they're serving spaghetti in the lunchroom? It's my favourite, next to Swiss string-cheese pudding."
 3yks
08-08-2006, 7:18 PM
The girl had her force back, she scooped it up and shoved it into her ear, giggeling. "Hooray! My force!" A strange, bt cute dance ensued, taking just long enough for everybody to walk off. She blinked realizing that once again, she was alone. Then went dashing off after the hutt she could still see the back of.
 ForceFightWMe12
08-09-2006, 2:17 AM
The girl blinked hard at the Hutt again as she continued floating upside down, seeming to not have heard his question.
"Are you a slug?"
 JasraLantill
08-09-2006, 12:15 PM
"No," Slovva the Jedi Hutt replied to the floating upside down girl as he stopped for a breather, because it was a long way to the lunchroom and he was tired. (Without being able to use the Force, since he had lost his, it was hard to keep his momentum going.) "Aslugg is my cousin. I'm Slovva. Although, I can see how you would make the mistake. We do look a lot alike."

Slovva's tummy began to rumble, shaking the space around them like an earthquake. "Hungry," he said, then paused and looked curiously at the girl. "Hmmm..."

Slurrrrrpp! He licked her, then grimaced. "Yick! You taste like Bantha Poodoo!" With some effort, he started forward again. (It was hard for him to move from a dead start because he was fat...erm, I mean, because of his weight problem...erm, no...because.... because he was calorically challenged! Yeah, that's better.) "Sure hope there's Swiss string-cheese pudding left...." he muttered on his way.
 ForceFightWMe12
08-09-2006, 1:10 PM
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" the girl cried, zipping around the Hutt, trying to use her robe to wipe the big globs of sticky spit from her face, "THE SLUG-MAN LICKED ME!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
 The Doctor
08-09-2006, 1:13 PM
"Count your lucky stars," said Egrog from ahead. "He's the only guy who'll ever do something like that to you."
 ForceFightWMe12
08-09-2006, 1:19 PM
The girl stopped in front of Egrog, frowning at him from her upside-down position.
"Not like you got many chances either." she said, sticking her tongue out at him as she Force-pushed what was left of the spit on her face right on top of his head.
 JasraLantill
08-09-2006, 1:38 PM
"Ha ha ha ha," Slovva laughed, the deep throated laugh like only a Hutt can manage, as the thick globs of Hutt slobber oozed off of Egrog's head and drizzled to the floor from the ends of his hair. "You look like a drowned Ewok!"
 The Doctor
08-09-2006, 2:02 PM
"At least I don't look like a piece of mutated yelt dung," snapped Egrog, wiping the Hutt spit from his hair.
 ForceFightWMe12
08-09-2006, 2:06 PM
"You're right...you don't." the girl said, flipping right-side-up and peering at him. "Eh...I take that back."
 JasraLantill
08-09-2006, 2:10 PM
Slovva took in a deep breath. "Ah...." he sighed reminiscently. "Yelt dung. Brings back fond memories of home...." He grinned widely (well, considering that his mouth was very wide he couldn't help but grin that way.) "Thanks for the compliment, friend!"

His saucer wide eyes suddenly looked shiftily one way, then the next. "I thought I saw a blur go past. Could have been my Force that I lost." He hrumphed his way down the corridor in the direction of where he thought the blur had gone, calling out, "He-re Forcey, Forcey, Forcey...."
 ForceFightWMe12
08-09-2006, 2:50 PM
"SLUG-MAN IS GROSS!!" the girl announced to the world.
 JasraLantill
08-09-2006, 3:43 PM
"Humongous," Slovva called over his...erm, shoulder (does a Hutt have shoulders?). "The word is humongous. Gross is just too small to describe a Hutt like me!" He continued calling for his lost Force. "He-re, Forcey...come on, I know you're out there...."
 ForceFightWMe12
08-09-2006, 4:16 PM
"SLUG-MAN IS HUMONGOUS!!!!!!!!!!"
 JasraLantill
08-09-2006, 5:01 PM
Slovva came to a sudden sliding stop in the corridor just outside the lunchroom. (Well? He was ungulating quick quickly for once...)

His voice reverberated through the entire Jedi Temple (and quite possibly to even the suburbs of Coruscant City outside). "THERE IT IS!! MY FORCE!!" he shouted as a bluish-blackish-brownish blob bounced its way down the corridor. "GET IT!!"
 3yks
08-09-2006, 5:50 PM
The girl spotted the bouncing ball of force, and tackled it. "I got it!" She screamed, wresteling with it, finally after a few mometns getting it under control. She carried it back to Slovva. "It's slimey." She nodded pleasantly, covered ina thin layer of Force Slime.
 JasraLantill
08-09-2006, 6:24 PM
Slovva nodded. "Yes. My favourite power. Force Slime." He took up the wriggling slimey ball of Force, then shoved it in his mouth.

"Mmm-ah-mmm," he mumbled as his tongue wrestled with the slime oozing ball of Force. Then with a mighty gulp and gurgle, he swallowed it whole.

"Ah, that's much better." He patted his tummy. Then burped. "Oh. Pardon me."

With his Force back, he was now able to leviate himself. "Hop on my back," he said to the girl. "I'll give you a lift to the lunchroom. Can't wait for that Swiss string-cheese pudding...."
 Writer
08-09-2006, 8:02 PM
"I'm more looking forward to the French pickle juice tacos," Karina said. She looked back at Eltrab, who was still slamming his head into the pillar. Finally, it cracked.

"Great pickle juice supreme pieface!" he screamed. "My head is hard!"

"Did he just call me a pieface?" Karina asked, looking almost ready to cry.
 JasraLantill
08-09-2006, 9:07 PM
Slovva's eyes widened in shocked horror. "Pie? You mean, they are already serving dessert?" He picked up the pace, using Force speed to whiz through the corridors on a beeline for the lunchroom counter.

Unfortunately, because his Force wasn't totally digested yet, he got a cramp in his tail from the exertion. (Remember, one should always wait 20 minutes after eating before engaging in any Forceful exercise.) His tail, acting like a jammed rudder, careened his bulky mass directly into the serving line.

"Lo-ook o-out!" he cried, but it was too late. He slammed into the buffet and could only watch helplessly as the Swiss string-cheese pudding flew up in the air, mixing with the pickle juice taco meatballs, and creating a.... well, creating a mess really.
 Writer
08-09-2006, 9:11 PM
"Food fight!" Eltrab screamed. He hefted a small piece of something blue and stopped. "Hey, wait..." Turning to the food fighting crowd, he yelled, "ORDER! ORDER IN THE COURT... er... the FOOD COURT, that is..."

Everybody turned to stare at him and he held the blue thing in the air. "Has anybody eaten some of this?"

Half the cafeteria raised their hands. Eltrab stood there, eyes wide, looking very sad. Then, he burst into tears and wails.

"Noooooooooooooooooo!" he screamed. "My pretty little blue loveable fuzzy hairball of a Force is dead!"
 ForceFightWMe12
08-09-2006, 9:23 PM
"His Force is dead, his Force is dead, they killed it, they killed it!" the girl shouted in a sing-song voice, bouncing around the ceiling, flipping upside-down and then rightside-up at random intervals.
 Writer
08-09-2006, 9:47 PM
Tears immediately gone, Eltrab stood up. "I must buy another!" he announced. "Have fun with the food fight, my friends I never met before a few minutes ago!"

He ran out of the cafeteria and Karina turned to the others. "Oh, I know where he's going. The Force store! You know, that ugly little hole in the wall down on the first floor of the Temple? I'm gonna go with him. I always wanted to see the inside of that creepy little place."

Running after Eltrab, she yelled, "Wait up!"
 3yks
08-10-2006, 7:52 AM
The girl, who by the by was name Cae, was happily throwing things at people from Slovva's back when she heard about the party heading down to the force store. "Slovva! We have to go, C'mon" She tugged at him, as if he was some sort of thing she could steer toward the door. "They sell force fuzz, and maybe even force slime there!"
Page: 1 of 2