Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Making a new force power?

Page: 1 of 1
 SithRevan
08-04-2006, 1:56 PM
I wanted to make a new force power and I got the spells.2da ready but I can't seem to find a good tutorial on making the scripts for a hostile force power, so I anybody can help me with that I would really appreciate it, thanks!

P.S.: I have already seen beancounters tutorial on how to make the script, but that seemed to be geared more for freindly force powers.:giveup:
 Pavlos
08-04-2006, 5:08 PM
Well, it all depends on what you want the Force Power to do. Before creating your power, it is always best to have an idea of what it will do. If you tell me what you intend to do, I can guide you through it, step by step.
 Darth333
08-04-2006, 5:20 PM
Another good way to learn is to look at k_inc_force.nss and at the other force power mods to see how it's done.
 SithRevan
08-04-2006, 5:50 PM
The force power I want to make is either a force power that you can take over another ncp or an electrical force power, I would really like to make the possession force power but if there is no way to do that I would like to make that electrical one!
Page: 1 of 1