Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP] TSL: End of Game Expansion Pack

Page: 2 of 2
 stingerhs
05-12-2007, 11:52 PM
thread reopened as per the creator's request. :)
 cooldamien
05-13-2007, 1:23 AM
I am Back Please check the begining of this thread for more info.
 Mindtwistah
05-13-2007, 5:55 AM
I can edit the dlg files. Highest grades in Engilsh :P.

And I have some ideas.

1. Add the coruscant jedi temple mod and some characters in it so it won't be so empty.
A good story for it: The sith are attacking the jedi temple on coruscant. You need to stop them before they will kill all the jedi masters. You will be aided by some republic soldiers. And the Jedi make tough resistance so they won't die so quickly.

2. Play after credits!!
 cooldamien
05-13-2007, 9:38 PM
I had idea that would change plot some what but would take some one who is good at level re-texturing. I like to change the hidden academy to look like The Jedi council room on Coruscant. The place that need to be re-textured are hidden academy, the Jedi Library. If someone would like to do this I will change the plot. meaning the new temple what be back on Coruscant keeping to real plot better.

You can see what I have done so far by downloading the beta version

Updated
download Link: 5/13/07 Beta: ?
~link removed~
or
~this one too~

Please check the begining of this thread for more info.

deathdisco has placeable item that look like elevator and has told me I could not use it. So in the next update I will lock the 2 doors and move the trigger forward. Please if any one could recreate this placeable I would be very greatful. I sent one more PM pleading with him to let me use it. If not well it won't look as nice I guess.

Note to modder - we should all be willing to share are work with others. Because that help improve the quality of new mods coming out.

Edit: I need someone to make a npc that looks like the drawing shown on my request mod thread http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=178461)

Edit tk102: cooldamien, if another modder says he doesn't want you to redistribute his work, then you need to comply with his wishes. That's how it's done around here, beta or no.
 Ferc Kast
05-15-2007, 4:52 PM
I played through it yesterday. I must say that it is awesome. Keep up the good work.
 logan essex
05-16-2007, 7:27 PM
ive done some modules skinning,
 cooldamien
05-16-2007, 7:40 PM
Logan i sent you PM you can reply back here or via PM it up to you.

I see you mainly ships and buildings. but look like you have never done npc or pc if you will. If this case I still have need for some of you talent. There elevator that the author who made is not sure if he will allow me to use it. So could you remake the placeable for me maybe make it look more like the hidden academy elevator.

But remember this is secondary to my need for someone to skin Lady Nexus for me. But I will understand if you are unable to do but thanks your time.

Cheers
Damien
 cooldamien
05-17-2007, 8:36 PM
Here is a screen shoot of the Jedi Archives. The re texture work was done a while back by LidRidel. I hope you like as I think the room came out very well.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9209/libscreenec0.th.gif) (http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=libscreenec0.gif)

I need your help if you like to see this shot in the mod. Then the placeable will have to be remade Go here for more details. I will love you for ever if you can do this. LOL http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=178540)
 Ferc Kast
05-17-2007, 9:46 PM
Good job. The elevator's right where it was supposed to be in that picture.
 deathdisco
05-17-2007, 11:56 PM
You do realize that you have all ready distributed resources from my mod without permission.
:disaprove :tsk:
5. Get permission before using someone elses work
Most modders have no problem with people using some or all of their work for other projects, but some do. As a courtesy to the authors of other mods, please get permission to use their work with your own. This will prevent any hard feelings. Threads that discuss/link to mods that use other mods without permission will be locked and the links to said mods removed.
 cooldamien
05-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Just for your info the rooms rextextering was done almost year ago to the day by LidRidel(Thank you so much). I can prove it via my gmail account, the date stamp and witnesses. I will not remove that it is not copy from you mod as I had that up before your mod ever came out.

I will pull your darn placeable down. I don't get you why you are unwilling to share your knowledge and work with others. I WILL LOCK THE DOORS ON THE NEXT RELEASE and place waypoint in front of locked door it will look dumb but it work. You be happy that you alone are the only person that can do this. Just so you I would bet the reason you where able to make it is in a small part to SithRevan failure for almost year ago. If you did not know he was my partner in this project.

But remember you are only hurting your self and other modders by being selfish we do this for fun. We make no money. We do so for a great game that can be played over and over.

I may sounded rude I am never like this. Maybe others will disagree with me think me petty. I don't know I will remove it and ask someone else to recreate it for me. Most like will not hapeen but I will try.

p.s If you like to uses anything from you can simply give me credit and leave me PM. The only reason I will ever say no if it was given to me to be used if it s someone elses work. In that case. I will ask for you if they are willing to share. Beyond that I hope that my mod will help other create great mods. I love playing them

Now then I think I will get off the soap box for awhile. I hate doing that but in this I felt i had too. /emote "Sighs and jump of the Soap box."
Thanks
Damien
 tk102
05-18-2007, 12:13 AM
I've taken down your links for the time being cooldamien. Part of what makes these forums a great community is that we respect the work and wishes of others. It's good that you attempted to ask deathdisco for permission, but you must not redistribute his work if he does not grant it to you. You're free to put your links back up once the resource is removed from the download.
 cooldamien
05-18-2007, 8:18 PM
A new beta pack without deathdisco cool placeable. But it not all bad cut2.mod now has Darth Nexus casting force lightning :lightning I hope you like it any way here the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GFYMEQ0X)

Removed text as it is referring to a now deleted post. -RH
 logan essex
06-05-2007, 6:54 PM
hello
i have a problem. when i get to telos and people are telling me to talk to the commander, he just stands there and says nothing. any ideas?
 cooldamien
06-05-2007, 7:17 PM
I disable the .dlg file because the quest log file dud not work. I can only get a blank box to show at one time but now i can't even do that.
 logan essex
06-08-2007, 12:43 AM
i don`t see a .dlg in your mod
 cooldamien
06-08-2007, 6:40 PM
You will not see a .dlg file unless you uncompress one of my .mod files
 Penguin Unit
06-10-2007, 7:20 PM
Hey, uhh...could you please upload this to FileFront? MegaUpload is notorious for pr0n popups, and is a big hassel to work with.

I have pruned some uneccisary posts here, stay on topic folks, where things are hosted is not on-topic, and better suited to a Private Message (PM). -RH
 cooldamien
06-10-2007, 7:24 PM
I not sure if i can because it is unfinished project a beta file if you will.
 cooldamien
08-26-2007, 2:52 PM
I have been thinking about this mod for a while if I should continue and I have deiced if I can pull together a small team I will continue the mod.

I really like to finish this mod and if I ever find a modeler I will love you for ever.
 TheRealDem
08-26-2007, 7:09 PM
I chose other.Have a different party cuz some of them are either destroyed or lost
Page: 2 of 2