Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anti-Tim RPG

Page: 4 of 5
 St. Jimmy
08-08-2006, 10:30 PM
"I'm going to help Ave!" Jimmy yelled unnesesarily. with that, He ran off in the wrong direction.
 Smon
08-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Elton was standing in front of Darth, getting ready to fishslap her.

"ELTON I'M SORRY!" Darth yelled. She lunged at Elton and began to eat his face, Lector style.

After elton's skeleton was vistable and everyone had stopped looking at Ave in horror, Ave ran after Schafer, carrying Elton's carcass to burn in traditional jedi manner.
"...ya know, considering the damage done, it might just be a better idea to just break the disc in half."
 DarthAve
08-08-2006, 11:01 PM
"But that's not the jedi way." Ave said. She trekked through the woods, following the footprints. You think they'd be smart enough to levitate, but no.

(Smon, where do you find the highest post count thing?)
 Mashi An'krekku
08-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Mashi jumped back in the tree to hide as Lena lunged at some kids with her staff. She ended up being surrounded by five of them. WHAT WILL SHE DO?
She'll pull out her first super-cool demon move in the entire RP, that's what!

Dropping her staff, she spread her arms and wings wide open and closed her eyes. A pillar of purple flames appeared around her. As suddenly as they appeared they were unleashed onto the attacking students. The words "K.O. X 5" appeared somewhere.

"I'd call that Elegant Spinning Destiny, but that'd be stealing." She flew up in the tree and dragged Mashi out.
"No, I wanna stay here."
"TOO BAD!" She threw Mashi at another kid.

*WHUMP!*
"OWZ!"
 St. Jimmy
08-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Jimmy returned with some berries he found. "THIS IS A JOB FOR!!!! someone else." he said and kicked the nearest person.
 Gruducuuz
08-09-2006, 12:02 AM
"Battle scene?! OH NOES!! Time for me to do my part!" Triumphently announced Grud.

And with that, he somehow managed to float into the ground.
But as soon as he did, he heard a loud booming voice that declared,"YOU CHEATED!!"
And Grud yelled back at the voice, " Oh come on! If they can use the internet for weapons, why can't I turn on noclip mode? Fine, be that way."

And with that Grud went to google, and he shall return in a few posts time.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Oh Shnaps, battle scene! Mayhem and Lili turned to look at the other and nodded in silent agreement. Bobby lunged at them but Lili set up a shield. With a 'bonk!', Bobby learned of it and slowly got up, only to be rained down upon with a volley of arrows shot by Mayhem. What followed was uber violent and shouldn't be read by young kids: it was like :smash: and :blast5: :fire2: :blast9: :lazeye: :firemad: :lsduel: and even some :cowdance . Weird. And Violent(tm). Too many smilies!!! Bobby was relentless though. Beggining to feel drained, Mayhem and Lili prepared for a final attack. Lili set up a small illusion, being all she could muster. A soft column of light spiraled around her and Mayhem, brightening till it was too bright to look at. Bobby shielded his eyes, and when he could look once more, Lili was alone. Slightly confused, he froze in 'though't. "HEEEYAHH!" He heard from above. He was dumb enough to look and met with the sole of Mayhem's white boot. He was now down for the count. Mahem and Lili high5ed, only to realize that Chops was beggining to trudge their way. Shooting at him a bit, Mayhem looked at Lili, "We should RUN now, Tammy's gettin' away!". And so it was.
 Smon
08-09-2006, 12:52 AM
"Like I said, the portal I have only leads to my copy of the game, we break that in half, the jedis get pissed over me killing... what thirty innocents? Then we go home and wait for this whole thing to blow over."

((Right here Darth. (http://lucasforums.com/memberlist.php?postslower=0&postsupper=0&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30&ltr=)))
 Miss_Mayhem
08-09-2006, 1:15 AM
"WHAT!?" Mayhem cried from a treetop she had climbed to escape the sluggish, bighaired Chops, "That's all? Wait, someone obviously has to leave to break it in half, but even if we all left with you, Tammy still has Pyro! What will happen to her when you break the disk?"

"And me?" Lili actually whimpered, "Will I die? And what is this I hear about all this only being a game?"

Fourth wall breakery!!!
 Smon
08-09-2006, 1:40 AM
"WHAT!?" Mayhem cried from a treetop she had climbed to escape the sluggish, bighaired Chops, "That's all? Wait, someone obviously has to leave to break it in half, but even if we all left with you, Tammy still has Pyro! What will happen to her when you break the disk?"

"And me?" Lili actually whimpered, "Will I die? And what is this I hear about all this only being a game?"

Fourth wall breakery!!!
"I feel a need to explain, don't worry, I played Black and White AND Actraiser," Smon cleared his throat. "You, and everything you know, are but a game in our universe called Psychonauts, logically, if we leave Tammy here and break the disc all reality will corrupt, so you may live, but much more likely you will die. However it would still be a good idea to get Pyro out first." Lili looked sad. "And only one of you can leave with us, since we need a soul-weight to counterbalance Tammy's destruction."
 pyrohappygirl
08-09-2006, 1:55 AM
Pyro randomly bit Tammy, causing her to be dropped. Staggering away from the crazed evil woman, she began to feel dizzy. Randomly falling about, she walked along, before stopping. She was being mind-controlled. Walking towards the edge of a waterfall that Gruducuuz had accidentally googled into existence (Let's just say it came under firearms for some reason) Sasha, Mashi and Smon noticed and let out a scream of NO!!! But it was too late. Pyro walked over the edge and plummeted to the bottom. The group gasped. Because, being real and stuff, not a bunch of pixels, she was, well... Kinda dead.

BUT ALAS! Her spirit randomly came out of nowhere!
"Hey guys, what just happened?" She asked, shrugging.
"Uh... You... Just... Died," Sasha sighed. Pyro chuckled.
"Oh SWEET!!!"
 St. Jimmy
08-09-2006, 5:34 AM
"Ha Ha you're dead." Jimmy said "but still not a saint like me. what we need to do is one of two things, catch your spirit in a jar like they do to the poes in Zelda, or leave you here, or some cram your spirit into your body. Then, once that's all over we turn to Smon once again with his master plans."
 Gruducuuz
08-09-2006, 12:05 PM
"I have returned!!" Yell Grud outside the camp gates.

A few seconds after being said, the camp gates were busted open by the most strange vehicle ever created... words can not explain it... (http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/hamburger-mobile.jpg)

But the thing drove through camp and right into Tammy, as she was powerless to stop it. Being it her one weakness,( Tim's weakness is the Wienermobile, so the opposite of a weiner is a hotdog, and the opposite of a mobile is a motorcyle!)

After being ranover several times, Grud realized something.
"It's not Tammy! It's the only councelor that hasn't been mentioned yet! I just ran over Ford Cruller in a dress and a wig! OH NOES."

After Ford being discovered, Tammy's link to him was somehow shattered, and everyone stopped fighting and stuff, but Lili still looked really, really, sad.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-09-2006, 5:12 PM
Finally understanding what had to be done, Mayhem nodded and shot Chops in the head with an arrow, "Hey, you're gonna die anyway." She then nimbly jumped off from her perch in the tree, her crouched form and feet landing on Chop's bouncy hair, giving her enough of a boost to jump off and land safely. From there, she ran over to her comrades, "Kay, so they're gonna die and nothing can be done about it. Tammy Shafer has escaped and may not even be in this world anymore, we have to stuff Pyro's soul back into her body...crapperific(tm). If only we had that dagger from the Prince of Persia series...We could turn back time...wait, only 8 seconds, too late now."
 St. Jimmy
08-09-2006, 7:05 PM
"Wow! I just had the best idea!" Jimmy was thinking again. "We have to go get the telephone booth from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure!" And upon saying jumped into a google screen.
*minutes later*
"I'm Back! Hey guys check out this mad putty I got!.... Right umm the time machine booth." *jumps back into google*...*comes back out in the telephone booth.* "Got it!" He yelled from inside. "Okay, What we need to do is everyone get in here, It's a tight fit but it can be done. Dial the number for the Year, Date, and time and we should be able to go back in time just far enough to prevent the whole death of Pyro thing. OR we could just prevent a lot of things that shouldn't of happened! Who's with me?"
(Should make things interesting if there's agreement.)
 Gruducuuz
08-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Grud then suddenly jumped into the phone booth, and then came back several seconds later, holding the severed head of a teenager.

"MWUAHAHA! EBAUMSWORLD.COM EXISTS NO LONGER!!"screamed Grud.

"Okay, what were you saying?"
 Miss_Mayhem
08-10-2006, 2:03 AM
Mayhem beamed, "Not a bad idea! While I'm not sure how and when to use it to stop Tammy, it should be able to prevent Pyro's death! Just gimme a sec." She warped into google, reappearing shortly, but with a silver bluish dagger thing in her hand, and dressed as such (http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2068/farah8qy.png).

"Give that back!" Said woman in picture snapped, followed by the generic but still angry grunts of this dude (http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0002YCSTU.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg).

"Shnaps, canon cahracter invasion!" Mayhem squealed before pushing them back into a reality/dimension rift that opened behind them. "Well...'tis the dagger 'o time! Just in case..."
 pyrohappygirl
08-10-2006, 4:55 AM
Pyro glared at the people.
"But I LIKE being dead. I mean... Like, yeah," She commented. People looked at her funny, because of the fact she was protesting against being alive again.

"Well, hasn't ANYONE here read 'Always and forever'?" Pyro received blank stares from all but a few, who raised their hands slowly and shakily.
"I warped reality with that fan fiction. Now... Dead characters in the Psychonauts universe return to life," Pyro hummed.
"But the characters I killed off haven't died yet," Pyro finished, as Miss Mayhem glanced towards Sasha.
"In summary. I LIKE BEING DEAD. Other than the fact my eyes don't look like they're on fire, but hey," Pyro mumbled, shrugging, before flying through Jimmy, and setting a tree on fire with her mind.
"Look! I can still use Pyro! Total and utter love of being dead,"
 St. Jimmy
08-10-2006, 5:54 AM
"uuughh.. Now I feel sick" *sits down in corner of phone booth*
 Mashi An'krekku
08-10-2006, 6:32 PM
And Lili was...still sad.
Mashi went over to her and said "DON'T BE SAAAD!" in a high-pitched voice, reminiscent of Fyre of the Action Squad Detective Force.
"I DON'T LIKE YOU," she replied, totally NOT reminiscient of Spink of the ASDF.
Lena grumbled. "Mashi, leave the little human girl alone. She's SAD."
"AND I'M TELLING HER TO STOP BEING SAD." Suddenly, Mashi burst into flames. "AHAHH! FYYYREEEZZZ!"
Lili grinned at Lena. "I'm happy now." She glared evilly at Mashi. "|3UUUU|2N!!!!11!1 LOOLOL!!"
 Miss_Mayhem
08-10-2006, 7:14 PM
Mayhem sighed and turned back time 8 seconds with the dagger, pulling Mashi away before she could be set on fire, making the last 2 seconds of the above post so they never happened, "M'kay, but a dead you still isn't as helpful as a living you, so GET INTO THE PHONEBOOTH!". Mayhem then tried to shove the protesting catgirl inside to little avail. Giving up, she crossed her arms, "Fine, but if we find out that Tammy is still here, we'll leave this world and smash the disk. And who knows what will happen to you if you're dead when that happens. So.." She turned to the rest of the RD gang, 'We've pretty much killed Chops and Bobby..."

"w00t!" Raz cried, while Milla and Sasha shook heads knowing that explaining the odd deaths to the kids' parents would be tough.

"...Tammy's gotten away and pyro's dead....So what's the plan?" She said at last, motioning to the phone-booth, Mashi's ghost, and then Smon's fedora.
 pyrohappygirl
08-13-2006, 3:06 AM
"WE PLAY THE ACCORDION!" Pyro screamed, yanking an accordion out of her backpack and beginning to play. After seeing the dissapproving looks from her elders, she sighed, and threw the accordion at Maloof, who either died or re-died, depending on how he was.
"Look, I might just have the easiest way to fix this in my backpack," She sighed, pulling a small box out of her backpack. Everyone gazed at it in wonder.
"What... Uh, is it?" Mashi asked.
"It's something special," Pyro mumbled, opening up the box and pulling an old lava lamp out. Rubbing on it, a purple smoke came out. It slowly formed to reveal an elegant purple genie, who smiled at Pyro.
"Hello Bianca," Pyro chuckled. Mashi stared blankly at Pyro.
"You have a genie?"
"You betcha! How do you think I got psychic powers, or elf ears?" Pyro laughed. Mayhem and Mashi shrugged.
"Exactly. Anyway, I have one wish left. You can tell me what I should wish for... What do you think? AND DON'T SAY TO BRING ME BACK TO LIFE!!!" She shouted, before smiling up at her genie.
 Gruducuuz
08-13-2006, 2:00 PM
I would think the smartest thing to wish for would to be wish us all to have genies, so that's at least, umm, 15 or so trys to get Tammy. Or you could wish for more wishes.
 St. Jimmy
08-13-2006, 8:20 PM
"Depending on the genie that's not allowed." Jimmy informed Gruducuuz.
Note: Hewo everyone! I'm gone for the week! BYA!
 DarthAve
08-13-2006, 8:30 PM
suddenly, Ave fell from the sky and yelled "I WISH EVERYONE FROM BONUS STAGE WAS HEREEEEE!!!"
"Okay."Said the genie. Everyone who was ever in Bonus Stage poofed into Whispering Rock.
"WHAT THE HELL?" Smon yelled.
"Well, with these guys help, we can surely catch Tammy. Plus, I wanted to meet Keen." Ave picked up the ASDF and began snuggling with them.
"Hey, this doesn't bother me. OMFG RYA!!!!" Mashi that lept onto Rya, pretty much suffocating her.
Slim then landed on Smon's head and asked for him to buy a superphone. "Well, I guess this doesn't suck." Smon said.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-14-2006, 1:16 AM
Mayhem went chibi, "...Mmmkay, I guess this could work too...Well, we should all poof outta here, if Tammy is gone."

A bruised and battered Raz raised a hand, "Even though two kids are dead, she left with all the others. Kitty happened to drop her friensdhip bracelet. He held it up for all to see, grinning from ear to ear. Lili nodded with another cold glare, "Use clairvoyance on it. We may get a clue as to where she is." Raz shot them a thumbs-up, concentrating on the bracelet, before he finally looked up,"...I'm not sure, but if this Tammy really is from a different dimension like you guys are from and say she is, she has to be there now. The environment is just too different from what we have, and there are alot of people, so you know. They are all tall and stretched out with tiny eyes.."

"That's our world all right," Mayhem interrupted, 'What can you tell us about the environment?"

Raz bit his lip in though, "Well, there are alot of bright neon lights that say 'Live, nude girl's!', and a pyramid with a light shining off the top.."

"Las Vegas!" Mayhem cried, "Now that we found her here, she abandoned her previous plans to shut-down WR, but took the kids with her to help her with her diabolical schemes! Now...should we take Raz, Lili and the Pnauts gang with us?"
 DarthAve
08-14-2006, 1:51 AM
"Don't forget everyone from BS!" Ave yelled, hugging Keen. "You were so much cooler in 2 legit. Why'd you go and change?"
"Well, I had to be undercover at the band camp."
"Whatever, I miss your helmet."
 Miss_Mayhem
08-14-2006, 1:58 AM
Milla and Sasha huddled once more, after a minute of whispering, they turned back to the group, "You can take Raz and Lili..."

Milla continued, "I suppose we owe you Sasha as well."
 DarthAve
08-14-2006, 2:04 AM
"I guess we'll take Sasha. I mean, pyro's a ghost so there won't be any glomping. For Sasha, but still smoking is bad."
A silence.
"How are we gonna get to Vegas?"
Craig pushed his way out of the crowd. "I don't............know."
"Hey, isn't Rya a jetpack?" Phil asked
"I don't know, let's just hop in my car."
"Your car must be huge."
"It's a PT crusier. We can make it work. Or we could call Donald Trump and ask to borrow his jet."
"Yeah, Ave. That's really likely."
Just than, Donald Trump's jet landed in the forest.
"That's convient!" Ave yelled. Then everyone hopped into the Trump Jet and flew off to vegas.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-14-2006, 2:12 AM
The jet broke through the space-time continum, and within 3 short minutes, everyone was within their native (not counting the Pnauts gang) Las Vegas. w00t! Vegas! Gambling, drinking, gambling...um, and saving the world!
 KingCheez
08-14-2006, 2:55 AM
Is Pyramid Head still around, even? Either way, he busted a move. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgDdMOBXt5I&search=pyramid%20head%20dance)
 Mashi An'krekku
08-14-2006, 9:42 PM
[Wait, Mashi's dead? WHAT?]

Lena groaned. "This is getting stupid and weird and weirdly stupid and stupidly weird," she said, obviously using 'stupid' and 'weird' and 'and' too much in that sentence. She tapped her staff on the ground. "Are we going on with plot or not? There's no NEED for more teammates. Plus, they all look retarded."
"What are you trying to say while breaking the fourth wall, Lena?" Mashi asked.
"Are we going to save the damn Psychonauts world or not? Adding characters isn't HELPING! But I think taking them away would help. Plus, I'm a magical freaky demon so...yeah!" The lemur held up her staff and smiled evilly. "Can I? Pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee?"

[Sorry, I'm a bit angry at the WAY TOO MANY CHARACTERS. This goes on a list of stupidities as to why I leave certain forum RP's.]
 KingCheez
08-14-2006, 10:50 PM
(Since my character seems to be gone forever I guess I'm out too.)
 DarthAve
08-14-2006, 10:58 PM
"Fine!" Ave yelled. "I'll go. But you just watch Project Runway, Cause I'll be on there in a few seasons. Also for Kaybert." Ave hopped into a car and drove off.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-14-2006, 11:07 PM
@ Cheez, the word everyone and everybody is used so that people dont have to manually follow to a different area. You are still here, but since you hadn't posted here in like forevurz, you didn't get mentioned much.~

Raz looked to Lena, "4th wall breakery?"

Mayhem grimaced, "it's nothing," she then turned to Lena, "I dont really watch Bonus Stage or wherever these new dudes are from, so if you poof 'em away, I wont be too mad."

Lili Was the only focused one, now bored with the new premise, "So Tammy is here, but can we be more specific?"

Mayhem turned and thought, "Well...this place isn't kid friendly, she'd probably have to lay low someplace less...adult. Circus-Circus seems like a good hotel to start. It's not far from here..."

"Is that a batmobile?" Lili asked, her figers pointing to...

"The ANti-Tim-Mobile!" Mayhem squealed, "What a stroke of good luck. Raz, Lili, be thankful you or your world wont die."
 pyrohappygirl
08-15-2006, 1:39 AM
Pyro sighed, before sighing again.
"I want my genie back..." She sighed, before noticing what the others were doing, and where she was.
"LAS VEGAS!!!" She screamed, before immediately rushing up to Mayhem.
"Will you come with me to the venician?" She asked.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-15-2006, 2:15 AM
Mayhem flipped her head back, "SURE! I love that place."

"But the Anti-Tim," Someone whined. Mayhem wagged a finger, "Tammy is an adult, over 21. She cant resist some gambling, we might as well use that to our advantage!"
 Mashi An'krekku
08-15-2006, 9:35 PM
Lena was bust sending the Bonus Stage characters to an alternate, hellish dimension when she heard that gambling was mentioned.

"G-G-G-GAAAAMBAHLIIINGK?" she gasped, zapping Craig into a portal. "I know, I know. We'll play roulette!" She pulled out a revolver. "With six bullets in the gun!"
"Lena, that's RUSSIAN roulette," Mashi explained, suddenly being smart. "You don't win money in THAT. Just death."
"Oh." She tossed the gun aside. It went off, casting a bullet into Mashi's leg.
"OH GOD, I'LL NEVER WALK AGAIN."

Raz groaned, kicked Mashi in the shins and TK'd the bullet out. "Anything ELSE you need?"
"Yeah, can you get me a-"
"No." He walked up to Lili and smiled.
"You know," she said to him. "I could've done that myself."
"Yeah, but, I...won or something."
"I guess. Have a silver medallion!"
"Why not gold?"
"NOBODY CAN HAVE THE GOLD MEDALLION! Now can we go do what we're supposed to do?"
"Yeah, sure."

Everyone left the...square I guess, leaving Mashi to wallow in pain. ...Wait, she's still in pain? What a wuss.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-16-2006, 1:42 AM
Mayhem's eyes glinted, as she unsheathed the dagger of time, "Vegas, watch out. I have a wad of imaginary intarwebz money and a dagger that can remind time with full sand-tanks...this is gonna be fun. I suppose we can always catch the Anti-Tim later."
 St. Jimmy
08-17-2006, 4:19 AM
"WOW Vegas!" Jimmy yelled as loud as he possibly could attracting surpriseingly few stares.
"This place Rawks all over the place! I vote POKER!!!!!! It rocks and I am the king at it."
Note: Seriously, I just bought some World Poker Tour cards today while I was on holiday.
"W00! Texas hold 'em here I come!"
 Gruducuuz
08-17-2006, 1:01 PM
"If there is one good thing to come out of the game Oblivion, it is that homeless people see and hear everything. I'm off to question hobos." Announced Grud.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-17-2006, 8:50 PM
At this point, no one cared about the Anti-Tim. Each walked off to whatever interested them. In Mayhem's case, it was the gambling.
"Yo you, kid. No one under 21 allowed," bellowed those annoying security dudes at her as she tried to enter. Mayhem grumbled, and grabbed the dagger. Wee! Slomo sequence! Mayhem casually sanutered past the man at normal speed, laughing at how funny his face looked in slomo. Wee! She was inside!
 Smon
08-17-2006, 9:07 PM
Smon was bored in Vegas. "Ya know what this place needs? DEADITES!" and thus a big portal into nowhere opened up and a bunch of fast zombies walked out. "Yay! I get to play Gauntlet!" and suddenly he donned Wizard gear and a mysterious voice rang out. "RED WIZARD HAS ENTERED THE GAME."
 Miss_Mayhem
08-17-2006, 9:58 PM
"Zombies? In Vegas!?" Mayhem cried out. *little blinking flashbulb* She waited calmly at one of the slot machines, and sure enough the zombies invaded the Venetian.
"Halt ye! I command thee to break and rob doth slot-machines, give the coin-stuffs to me and you will get brains!". And sure enough, they listened. Pyramid grunted somthing unintelligable. Mayhem nodded no, "Of course I'm lying. I will take the money and then just shoot them afterwards."
 DarthAve
08-17-2006, 10:05 PM
Ave than drove back.

"ZOMBIES?? Are they t-shirt zombies?"
"No." Smon replied.
"Fashion zombies?"
"No?"
"DANCING ZOMBIES?"
"FOR GOD SAKES NO!"
"Ok then." Ave than drove off again after her brief cameo.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-17-2006, 10:42 PM
There was screaming. Delish! There was violence. Double-Delish! Mayhem muahaha'd evilly as the zombies gave her the money. Life was good. Raz and Lili ran to her, panting and covered in what appeared to be bite-marks. Lili cussed, "Damn zombies! What do they contribute to the Tammy-Shafer search?"

"Absolutely nothing. But they are good minions and are an excellent diversion," Mayhem answered.

"We must save our Mistress!" Yelled a chorus of children in the distance.

"Hey, did that sound like the missing kids?" Raz asked. Mayhem pointed and the two looked. It was Tammy Shafer and the kids in front of the Pirate-Themed hotel! Batmobile time! Not really, the hotel was across the street.

Tammy Shafer fended off a zombie with her boots, then turned to the 3, "Unleashing a horde of zombies to smoke me out, eh (Off in the distance, Smon yelled , 'uh, YES!')? Not bad, but I will be like, so totally victorious!"

"I feel stupid," Mayhem sighed as Tammy ordered Phoebe to chew her leg, "A little help please!" Raz sighed, "You shouldda asked the others to help you, you get what you deserve."

"I am so gonna kick your ass once she chews my leg off and lets me go."
 pyrohappygirl
08-18-2006, 12:51 AM
Pyro sighed, kicking some pebbles down the street she had been left on. Then she remembered she was dead, and realized she wasn't kicking anythig, she was walking through stuff.
"Awww," She sighed as she saw the massive fun the others were having.
"They're all killing people without me!" Then she remembered something.
"WOOT I CAN DO RANDOM STUFF FROM DANNY PHANTOM!" She yelled, turning invisible and flying over to a casino. After stealing several things, she realized something.

SHE COULD DEFEAT ANTI-TIM BY HERSELF!

Flying up again, she brought out her laptop, which had magically got wireless internet, and used it to track Tammy Schafer.
"Oh my gosh!" Pyro yelled, after discovering where she was headed.
"Tammy's going to the Gold Coast!" She shouted, before realizing another something!
"I've got to go stop her!" She screamed, before flying at a billion miles per hour to the Gold Coast. During that time, she had PMed Smon and Mashi, telling them about where Tammy was.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-18-2006, 1:45 AM
"California? Home!" Mayhem gushed as she she stabbed Phoboe with an arrow. "To the Anti-Tim-Mobile!" she screeched at the tope of her lungs. At a snap of the fingers, the ATM sped to her side, and of course, Steve was driving. Mayem hopped in, followed by Raz and Lili. "We are heading to Lalaland, peoples! Cant let Pyro have all the fun, I wansta kill her too!" she called to the other's, holding the door open so they could enter.
 KingCheez
08-19-2006, 2:50 PM
Pyramid Heads had been following the WHOLE TIME with the unnerving noise of their swords scratching the ground. One of them was holding a dead guy. They often made puppet shows with corpses, for your information.

Headdy 2 held up the corpse and wiggled it to pretend it was talking. "Qfmurgl! Ngarghlig!"

Headdy 1 smacked him across the arm and 2 looked away sadly.

Then they hopped in the ATM.

Still holding the corpse.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-19-2006, 5:24 PM
"YAY! Cali here we come!" Mayhem gushed, closing the door and pseeding off to her homeland.
Page: 4 of 5