Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Revan's Descendant

Page: 1 of 1
 Diego Varen
07-29-2006, 4:08 PM
Hello all, this is another Fic that I will write. It is set eight years before TPM, but the first Chapter is set twenty-eight years before that. This is about Revan's descendant (Who is Female, didn't expect that did you?). She is a mix of Revan and Bastila and she will wield a single yellow Lightsaber. Her Master (Who will be introduced in this Chapter) is a Twi'lek who has a jumbled up name. The jumbled up name is from a Twi'lek from KOTOR. His name is Hraz Teslin. If anyone can guess what the name is from KOTOR, I shall PM a preview of the first Chapter.

I'll try and get this up as soon as possible.
 Jason Skywalker
07-29-2006, 4:20 PM
So you decided to do this one. Good for ya'. Also, is it Razh Letsin?
 JediMaster12
07-29-2006, 4:21 PM
Oh you are cruel. I can't think of it because I never pay attention except for important parts like Komad Fortuna and the Desert Hunt. Still I look forward to this new fic.
 Diego Varen
07-29-2006, 4:32 PM
Thanks for the comments, I'm currently writing the first Chapter.

Jason, you're close to guessing the surname of the jumbled up name. Letsin is Lestin. Can anybody guess who it is now?
 Jason Skywalker
07-29-2006, 4:49 PM
Zhar Lestin!
 Diego Varen
07-29-2006, 4:51 PM
Zhar Lestin!

Well done Jason. I shall PM some of my Chapter soon.
 Jason Skywalker
07-29-2006, 4:55 PM
Like right now. :xp: Good work on not revealing much.

Thinking about doing a romance?
 Diego Varen
07-29-2006, 5:00 PM
I quote Obi-Wan, when I can only say.

Possibly.
 Jason Skywalker
07-29-2006, 5:03 PM
Ok. Also, for me winning, i'll quote someone.

Yay! The Big Bad Brain as won again! I am the "gritest"!
 Diego Varen
07-29-2006, 5:13 PM
It's finally here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter I
Discovery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pale red skinned Twi’lek Jedi Master, Hraz Teslin entered Slobba the Hutt’s palace. He had been sent by the Jedi Council to see Slobba the Hutt and ask him to pay off his debts that the Jedi had lent him. A Human man greeted him.

“What do you want?” He asked rudely.

Hraz waved his hand at the man.

“No need to be harsh friend,” He told him, “Please take me to your master, Slobba the Hutt.”

“I will take you to my master, Slobba the Hutt.” He agreed, under the trance of the Jedi Mind Trick.

The man led Hraz through the dark corridor.

“You will tell your master that you were very happy to see me.” Hraz continued, as he followed the man.

“I will tell my master that I was very happy to see you.” The man agreed, still under the trance.

After a long walk through the many corridors of the palace, Hraz was finally where he wanted to be. In front of the almighty Slobba himself. The man that had greeted Hraz walked up to his master. Hraz could hear the man whispering something to his Master. Hutts always spoke in their own language, Huttese. Many people could understand this language.

“You weak-minded fool!” He bellowed out to the man, making all his guests in the palace turn to look at him.

“I’m sorry did I do something?” Hraz asked, trying not to sound rude.

Slobba continued to speak in his own language, but Hraz could understand the words he was saying.

“What do you want Jedi?” He asked.

“Nothing more than the money you owe the Jedi Council,” Hraz told him, “You’re in debt Slobba.”

Slobba murmured to himself for a moment. Hraz waited for an answer.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not in the mood for talk!” He shouted, “I’d rather watch you die under my pet!”

Hraz didn’t have enough time to react and he immediately felt himself fall down into a pit. As he landed, he could hear Slobba laughing above him. Hraz reached for his Lightsaber. He could sense something down here and whatever it was, wasn’t going to be good. Nothing happened. Strange, Hraz thought. Someone disturbed his thoughts.

“Excuse me sir, who are you?” A young feminine voice asked.

Hraz turned to see a young Human girl with long brown hair and eyes that was sapphire.

“I’m Hraz Teslin, a Jedi Knight.” He told her.

Suddenly a loud roar bellowed around the pit.

“What was that?” The young girl asked.

“Judging by the roar, I’d say that was a Rancor,” Hraz told her, “Why is a girl of your age down here?”

“I’m food for Slobba’s pet.” She told Hraz sadly.

Hraz was annoyed. Why would someone send an innocent girl to be eaten alive by a Rancor? He could sense the Force in this girl, but maybe it was just his imagination. The Rancor suddenly came close to him and the girl. Both of them could feel its breath on the backs of their necks, making them shiver.

“Stay here little girl,” Hraz told her, “Keep away from the Rancor.”

Hraz ignited his crimson Lightsaber and ran towards the Rancor. The Rancor could hear Hraz behind it and the Rancor immediately sent Hraz flying into the wall. Hraz could hear Slobba and his guests cheering the Rancor on. Hraz got up and immediately leapt over the Rancor, causing it to be confused. Hraz felt like this was his chance to kill the Rancor. He immediately put his Lightsaber into the Rancor’s back, but instead it grabbed him and threw him to the other side of the pit. Hraz was weaponless. However his Lightsaber was still in the Rancor’s back, so it would hopefully kill the Rancor. By the time the Rancor came over to Hraz, the Rancor was still alive. How was this possible? The Rancor grabbed Hraz and prepared to eat him, when something distracted the Rancor. The Rancor dropped Hraz and he noticed it turn to see that the little girl had thrown a large number of rocks at him. Hraz’s insight was right. The girl was Force Sensitive. The Rancor roared again and focused on the little girl. She then shot large powerful bolts of lightning at the Rancor, causing it to roar in pain. Eventually the Rancor fell to the floor. Dead. Hraz grabbed his Lightsaber and both him and the little girl escaped. Slobba was too stupid to notice this.

Luckily, Hraz had hired a speeder from a local farmer, so he decided to take this girl with him. She had told Hraz that she had no family and that she had worked for Slobba all her life. She didn’t know what freedom was. Hraz had promised her a better life far from Tatooine.

Hraz soon returned to the Mos Eisley spaceport and he had found his ship. He went in, with the girl following him. As soon as they left Tatooine, Hraz asked her a question.

“What is your name?”

“Tira Femella.” She told Hraz.

Hraz smiled and returned to control the ship. He would have to tell Master Yoda of his new discovery.

Stay tuned for Chapter II Hidden Information

Femella is Latin for young woman.
 Yaggles
07-29-2006, 5:17 PM
Nice chapter... I was half expecting the girl to also be the hutt's pet... just lie about being food and then have the person save her and then kill the person and come back. :D lol
 Jason Skywalker
07-29-2006, 5:24 PM
Yeah, i also expected that. Good one.
 Niner_777
07-29-2006, 6:36 PM
Good chapter, Pottsie. I couldn't see you taking a break from writing. :D
 JediMaster12
07-29-2006, 8:21 PM
Very nice especially the flow. Every time you write, you improve. I look forward to reading more.
 Diego Varen
07-30-2006, 4:09 AM
Thanks for the comments. To be honest, I couldn't see myself taking a break from writing either :lol:.

If anyone has noticed, the Chapter Title and the stars are now red instead of yellow. I change colour everytime I start a new Fic.

The Sith Lord = White
Darkness Rising = Yellow
Revan's Descendant = Red

My next Fic will have blue (Hopefully that Fic will be a Battlefront one). I'll also put Revan's Descendant in my Sig.
 Jason Skywalker
07-30-2006, 6:14 AM
Yeah, i had already got that. Can't wait to see. Hope the Possibly becomes a Sure.
 RC-1162
07-30-2006, 8:51 AM
i like the description you've put into the story Pottsie. as others said, you're improving lots, but isnt that chapter very reminiscent of RotJ?
 Diego Varen
07-30-2006, 9:38 AM
i like the description you've put into the story Pottsie. as others said, you're improving lots, but isnt that chapter very reminiscent of RotJ?

Thanks. I have to agree it is similar to ROTJ, but if you read some Fics, inspiration comes from the Original Trilogy. Even KOTOR has inspiration from the Original Trilogy.

Anyway, I'm writing the second Chapter and don't worry RC, it is nothing like ROTJ or any of the films.
Page: 1 of 1