Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP] *beta testers* sleheyron city!

Page: 1 of 1
 mado did dude
07-22-2006, 8:21 PM
okay i need beta testers because i havent full finished everything but its reuseing the taris upper city south module

"what i plan to do in the future"

create dialogs
side quests
to show up on the galaxy map as a full planet
have a star map so you dont have to go find the korriban star map
to have more modules

heres the link
http://www.freewebs.com/mando_did_dude/) just go to the modules page

one more thing " i hope you guys dont hate it "

*Update monday, july 24,2006*
i have fixed the problem with the download that sends you to some wacky webpage, ADDED the Star map but it just opens shows and then gets stuck in its posisiton so im sorry but i cant make it reusable (reason i put a star map was sleheyron was supposed to have one but my recreation didnt have one so i put one there) Please do not go through any of the doors except the medical facility (like the cantina or the transit doors) because it will take you to taris and if you passed taris that could lead to problems!, one thing you might want to go there when your leval 15 or higher because theres sith and a sith lord there and one thing the jedi dont help they just sit there
 Arбtoeldar
07-22-2006, 9:48 PM
Just an FYI, you should have posted this Holowan Laboratories with a [WIP] tag. Taris Upper City Emporium is for finished mods.
 RedHawke
07-22-2006, 10:05 PM
Moved to Holowan Labs, and added [WIP] tag to thread title. ;)
 mado did dude
07-23-2006, 1:13 PM
thanks, i forgot aabout dat
 Lit Ridl
07-24-2006, 3:06 AM
Look on your modules page. :):):)
It is impossible to download something from it, fix it, please.
 Dirtnose
07-24-2006, 6:57 AM
Look on your modules page. :):):)
It is impossible to download something from it, fix it, please.

Aye, Id like to test it, good if you could fix it :D
 mado did dude
07-24-2006, 4:20 PM
i fixed it
 Dirtnose
07-25-2006, 4:26 AM
Doesnt work for me. Put in modules used ''warp sleheyron_city'' half way through loading it, it crashes. happening for anyone else?
 mado did dude
07-25-2006, 11:15 AM
i dont know it works for me hmm maybe you need to start a new game to make it work
 Lit Ridl
07-25-2006, 1:33 PM
For me it loads Ok.
But what should I say?
All right...
You asked for no critics, Ok...
Placement of objects looks very good, especially placeables, but only one reskin, not used KT's coloring function for module...
No dialogs, no quests, forgot to attach scripts for Star Map...
When opening some doors it shows you Taris locations...
It looks like very very beta version.
Sorry for critics, please.
 mado did dude
07-25-2006, 11:50 PM
this is a very beta version i mean it might take me months before im even half way with anything and as i said in the future ill have scripts for the star map and ill have the doors spawn you to other sleheyron locations (private alpha, pm for download of private alpha on the hk factory or the hanger, and/or the undercity) (not using taris undercity) and im working on adding dialog oh and one thing i dont remember reskining anything oh and whats the kt coloring function for module cuz i dont see any coloring function anywhere
and if i didnt notice it please point it out and ill use that function in my next
update

thanks,
mando did dude
 Lit Ridl
07-26-2006, 1:40 AM
I like reskin of sky you have made, cool, but I have already saw it somewhere.
About coloration function, open your KT's module editor (if you have used it), go to Edit/Module Properties..., select Area/Environment. Now you'll see a lots of very useful functions to make your mod looks better, just changes colors as you want, but not too brightly. Also you may do it with gff editor, but it is difficult...
I have found a way to color area not supported by KT's module editor in KT's module editor. Simply rename all files, exclude module.ifo to name of area that is supported by KT, to m02ac for example and open it, edit Module Properties... save, and rename back.
And about Sith Lord.
Where was it???
My party have killed all hostiles in area for 6 seconds :) .
 Dirtnose
07-26-2006, 2:41 AM
Still Dont work for me :(
 mado did dude
07-26-2006, 9:46 AM
if you check the name of the dark jedi it says sith lord and i didnt edit the name i found the sithlord file in the creature's section of kt's module editor
and i just turend sleheyron to night on month 1 day 6 year 89
 Lit Ridl
07-27-2006, 3:20 AM
and i just turend sleheyron to night on month 1 day 6 year 89
somehow I can't understand this sequence of your reply...
Ma\y you translate it?
 mado did dude
07-27-2006, 10:10 PM
in module properties i edited the time area and put it the following numbers as i said i set the month to 1 and i set day to 6 and i set the year to 89
Page: 1 of 1