Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

neewbie questions

Page: 1 of 1
 srr
07-14-2006, 5:14 PM
Just some quick questions, I tried to rtfm but I couldn't quite find some stuff. Maybe I just missed it.

If you destroy the hanger of a space station, will it not produce any more units? I have seen space stations without hangers build units.

Do imperial ships that carry ties produce forever or do they only carry a certain amount?

Can you repair your ships?

Do damaged space stations level down in galactic conquest?
Ty
 DarthMaulUK
07-14-2006, 5:50 PM
hmm ,lets have a look...

1) If you destroy the hanger of a space station, will it not produce any more units? I have seen space stations without hangers build units.

In multiplayer I have taken out a hangar but then it seems to repair itself. I cant remember how this happened. I think its when the Station upgraded.

2) Do imperial ships that carry ties produce forever or do they only carry a certain amount?

They carry a limited amount, which is about to be reduced in the next patch

3) Can you repair your ships?

Nope. If you have one battle, and lets say you won but have a lot of damaged ships, if you fell under attack again, the next turn, those ships will automatically be fully repaired.

4) Do damaged space stations level down in galactic conquest?
erm? what do you mean here. :)

DMUK
PS: welcome to the forums!
 srr
07-14-2006, 7:00 PM
Thanks alot for the clear answers + welcome. For the last question - I have, say, a level 3 station that comes under attack in galactic conquest, and is severely damaged. If I win the battle, will the station be reduced to a level 1 or 2, or will it just repair like damaged ships?
 Darth Andrew
07-14-2006, 7:09 PM
It repairs just like damaged ships. :)
 YertyL
07-15-2006, 5:14 AM
Actually, it does not. I have often found my space station level reduced after it had been severely damaged - I am not sure what exactly triggers the "degrading" though.
 srr
07-15-2006, 11:06 AM
Maybe over 50% of your hardpoints destroyed or something
Page: 1 of 1