Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Leaving the network....

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
07-06-2006, 8:00 AM
I have been with the LFN group for a number of years now and once Forces of Corruption has been released and the dust has settled, I will be ending my duties here.

The decision has not been an easy one but I feel its time to move on to other projects and you just never know where I might pop up.

I would like to personally thank all the Admins, super mods and mods here who have helped build this excellent community we have, without them - life would be boring ( and full of spam!)

I would also like to thank all of you for stopping by and making it one of the biggest fan networks around. December 06 will be my final days - new year, new start etc but I will be popping in to say hi and create trouble :)

DMUK
 wedge2211
07-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Well, it's been good to have you around. Take care!
 Darth Andrew
07-06-2006, 12:24 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :(

Well, good luck with whatever you'll move on to. :)
 popcorn2008
07-06-2006, 4:54 PM
Like I said before DMUK, it's been a blast getting to know you and having you on these forums as the admin. Without you, I wouldnt be as far as I have come into the EaW community.

Make sure to visit us after the next year! :)
Page: 1 of 1