Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor 2 restoration project?

Page: 1 of 1
 SithRevan
07-05-2006, 2:17 PM
Hey I was wondering if anybody has heard anything about the kotor 2 restoration project lately if anybody has let me know, Thanks.

-SithRevan
 Lantzen
07-05-2006, 2:24 PM
You could look at there site http://www.team-gizka.org/2005-08-01.html), or on there thread on this forum
 SithRevan
07-05-2006, 2:27 PM
Yah I saw that but they are not giving out much info on the subject except the same thing I have look at over and over agian but if any one has some new info that would be appreciated, Thanks.
 Arбtoeldar
07-05-2006, 2:35 PM
Yah I saw that but they are not giving out much info on the subject except the same thing I have look at over and over again but if any one has some new info that would be appreciated, Thanks.

To quote Dashus, "It's done when it's done." You wont find any new information here any anywhere else unless he releases it or he authorizes its' release.
 SithRevan
07-05-2006, 2:39 PM
So, my next and finale question when does everybody else estimate it will be done?
 Arбtoeldar
07-05-2006, 2:52 PM
So, my next and finale question when does everybody else estimate it will be done?

"When it done." This is especially true considering everyone working on this project have real lives. They work on it when they have an opportunity to do so.
 EnderWiggin
07-05-2006, 3:00 PM
"When it done." This is especially true considering everyone working on this project have real lives. They work on it when they have an opportunity to do so.

Plus, how would we know? The only things we know about the project are the things Dashus and Team Gizka tell us. If someone could estimate the release, it wouldn't be anyone else but them. Since they have real lives, like Arбtoeldar said, there is no way to tell.

_EW_
 SithRevan
07-05-2006, 7:26 PM
Well, thanks any way guy's just wanted to find ot if anybody knew more than me on this subject and I hope they get done soon because I really want to play it,but thanks.

-SithRevan
 RedHawke
07-06-2006, 12:29 AM
SithRevan and everyone else,

Please keep the questions about this mod project in the appropriate thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=147174) for said project. Please no more new threads about this project. Thanks.

As such this redundant thread is now closed...
Page: 1 of 1