Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Vader game

Page: 1 of 1
 TheRoster
07-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Does anyone have news on the new Darth Vader game thats being made................... :lsduel:
 DarthMaulUK
07-05-2006, 3:54 PM
Not yet. Its probably a long way off - but be sure these forums will be covering it.
 DarthMuffin
07-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Is that the "secret SW project" thing?

Or am I way off and nobody knows what I'm talking about?
 Commander Obi-Wan
07-07-2006, 1:25 PM
Is that the "secret SW project" thing?

You could say that. There isn't much info. given from it so far.
 DarthMuffin
07-07-2006, 1:34 PM
You could say that. There isn't much info. given from it so far.

Ah well. It's just that I saw some concept arts on a french canadian website that is quite reliable concerning news, and they never mentioned it was about Vader.
 Thrawn
07-10-2006, 10:44 PM
I read on a game site somewhere that Lucasarts was taking a few key reporters behind their E3 presentation about the new game tech for Indiana Jones and showing them a secondary, secret show using that stuff with Star Wars material. There was also talk that the guys were very interested in utilizing the Ninendo Wii (or weeee!)'s controller for a certain energy blade....
 milo
07-10-2006, 10:52 PM
^^^^
There's a video on the LA site that shows some of that new stuff. Looks friggin awesome. I'll find it and post it here.
 DarthMuffin
07-11-2006, 2:35 PM
Impressions on the video is at gamespot, and I think they also host the video itself.

Looks like this "Star Wars 2007" game is not coming out on the PC though. Such a shame...
Page: 1 of 1