Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Forum updates... but it doesn't tell me.

Page: 1 of 1
 The Doctor
07-02-2006, 6:16 PM
Alright. A few weeks back, I complained about a bug and flipped out about it. The forums wouldn't update properly, and I overreacted. First off, I have to apologise for that. I pissed off a lot of people, I'm sure.

Now, the bug has returned - but only for me. The people I've talked to said that it's fine on their end. For some reason, it won't show me any updates that happened after about 11:00 last night.

I assume this must be an error with my account? Not only do things work fine for the people I talked to, but when I log out, the forum displays updates normally.

So, I pose this question: WTF?

EDIT: Never mind, the problem is gone now. I don't know what happene, but it's fine now.

I do want to report an... interesting... occurrence, however. During one of my logged off browsings of the forums, I checked in on this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2117501#post2117501). Everyone's avatar had been replaced by a - I swear I'm not joking - dancing, three headed monkey. I'm dead serious. I swear.

EDIT 2: Never mind, I talked to Thrik about it. It's all good now.
 Point Man
07-03-2006, 12:31 AM
So, who had access to your coffee cup? :elephant:
 milo
07-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Uh-huh. Um....what exactly were you smoking/sniffing/injecting? :p
Page: 1 of 1