Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is dead!

Page: 1 of 1
 The Doctor
06-08-2006, 4:25 PM
In case you didn't know, the terrorist son of a bitch is now dead. About time, too.
 Darkkender
06-23-2006, 5:21 PM
You know it's funny that you should say that. Mostly because there is always another King Cobra to take his place. You know half of these monsters of humanity are directly our own creation. At one time we trained Bin Laden we provide weapons to a nest a vipers and then as Americans we are Arrogant enough to think that the viper isn't going to bite us one day.

I'm sorry but as said as the 9/11 attacks were the cold hard truth of the matter is we got off lucky. We have actviley antagonized over 50% of the middle east and it was only a matter of time before Independant thinkers hit us back. The middle east has been the biggest source of conflict dating back to Ancient Egypt. Even if we called an end to our activities over there next year and brought everybody home all we have done is stirup the hornets nest.

So take your small victory that out of a nest of vipers we've killed one. Me I await the next viper that we have tossed into that pit to strike.
Page: 1 of 1