Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[K1] BeattleTrekkie's White Sabers

Page: 1 of 1
 Ghost Down
06-05-2006, 4:09 AM
BeattleTrekkie's site (http://www.btstudios.us) seems to be in the progress of moving onto a new server. But, i now can't download her white saber mod, so does someone know another site where i can download it?

- Dream Evil :vamp1:
 Fiestainabox
06-05-2006, 9:16 AM
It may not be Beatletrekkies but this (http://pcgamemods.com/mod/5723.html) mod should do the same.

Oh the joys of trying to find the mod you want...
 Ghost Down
06-05-2006, 9:42 AM
Yeh, I seen it. But i like BT's mod more :P

Fiestainabox
06-05-2006, 1:47 PM
Well, google, try the search engines, I'd host it on file front if i had it for you, sorry!
 Darkkender
06-07-2006, 6:05 PM
Let me check this evening DE as I think I have every one of her mods.
 Darkkender
06-08-2006, 4:57 PM
After taking a look through my archives I did not have Cate Kroft's mods backed up. I'm thinking it might be that when I went to get copies of her mods for backups that her site was down at that time.
 Ghost Down
06-09-2006, 9:09 AM
Oh, I see... Thanks for trying to help though :)

Darth Rabbits
06-21-2006, 10:46 PM
BeattleTrekkie's site (http://www.btstudios.us) seems to be in the progress of moving onto a new server. But, i now can't download her white saber mod, so does someone know another site where i can download it?

I have that and a few others of BeattleTrekkie's, but being that they are not mine, ask BeattleTrekkie first, then i could email them to you only.
 EnderWiggin
06-22-2006, 7:50 AM
I have that and a few others of BeattleTrekkie's, but being that they are not mine, ask BeattleTrekkie first, then i could email them to you only.

Since you are just redistributing this mod, and as you are not releasing the mod claiming to be the owner, and you are not editing the files before sending it to him, you actually don't have to ask permission.

The reason I say this is because it is quite unlikely you will be able to get in touch with BeattleTrekkie because BeattleTrekkie has obviously not been around in a while.

_EW_
 ChAiNz.2da
06-22-2006, 8:32 AM
EW is right :)

As long as you're not distributing/hosting the mod to others 'publicy' and claiming that it is your own work, sending a mod to a friend or acquaintance is no big deal.. especially if the originating site is down.

It's when you're wanting to alter or host a mod is when the permission thing would be appropriate :)

Being a Mod Community has it's advantages. Helping each other out is what we're here for :D
 Darth Rabbits
06-23-2006, 12:47 AM
Ok. Just thought I'd be polite. I'll email 'em soonish.

er where do I send it??
 Ghost Down
06-23-2006, 2:36 AM
Darth Rabbits, Ive send you a PM
 ChAiNz.2da
06-23-2006, 4:08 AM
Ok. Just thought I'd be polite.
And you should be commended :) It's refreshing to see members actually care to not step on toes of other modder's work.. as always, if you're not sure what's the "right thing to do".. feel free to post a question here :)

Thanks for being polite and taking the necessary steps.. kudos to you :thumbsup:
 cate_kroft
06-25-2006, 7:28 PM
I was doing a search in Google for my screen name and this just happened to pop up. Has it been that long since I was last here? Wow!

Having a bit of trouble getting the new website going but if there's still that much interest in my mods I'll see about posting some temporary pages so you can get them in the meantime. :)
 EnderWiggin
06-26-2006, 8:30 AM
The reason I say this is because it is quite unlikely you will be able to get in touch with BeattleTrekkie because BeattleTrekkie has obviously not been around in a while.

I stand corrected. What a coincidence that you found this thread. :D

_EW_
 Ghost Down
06-26-2006, 8:42 AM
Oh, that whould be awsome BT :D ...And DR ...Ive received your email :)

Darkkender
06-26-2006, 10:42 AM
yes I've been trying to replace my repository of your mods cate.
 Darth Rabbits
06-26-2006, 11:12 AM
I was doing a search in Google for my screen name and this just happened to pop up. Has it been that long since I was last here? Wow!

Having a bit of trouble getting the new website going but if there's still that much interest in my mods I'll see about posting some temporary pages so you can get them in the meantime. :)

I am very interested. Your mods rock!!! But funnily enough when I ran across this thread, I had just put in your mods. I would have sooner, but I likes me a lot of lightsaber mods soooo just got around to it. I now regret waiting.
 cate_kroft
06-27-2006, 1:55 AM
Ok guys, it's up at the same address as it was before. BeatleTrekkie's Mods (http://btstudios.us/game_mods.html). If you have any problems with it (broken links, images, etc.) let me know as I put everything together in 10 minutes while half asleep. :)
 Ghost Down
06-27-2006, 8:23 AM

Darkkender
06-27-2006, 11:15 AM
:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: I'm not sure if this even adequately displays my happiness. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
 OB1-KeNOOBIE
06-27-2006, 6:06 PM
The site works fine for me, thank you for (re)posting your mods :)
Page: 1 of 1