Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Awesomely Random RPG!!!

Page: 4 of 5
 DarthAve
06-17-2006, 1:40 AM
Kate poofed back to her room. She changed into her pajamas, and checked her messaged to find a call from her boyfriend. She dialed the number he gave her and when he answered, she put on her sexy voice and said " Hey sexy, how are you tonight?"

They talked for an hour and Kate then went to sleep.
 pyrohappygirl
06-18-2006, 4:51 AM
"Well Logan, about three weeks ago I was told that a guy in black armor would attempt to kill me, fail, and then ask me if I was enjoying my life. It hasn't happened yet, and I went to a resonably reliable psychic for that information. Mind if I track the guy down with you? I like tracking people down, kinda. It makes me feel shiny inside," Emma sighed, shaking hands with Logan.
"Also, do you think that me being a cat is odd?'
 Psychochaos3
06-18-2006, 11:27 AM
" Looks like that Logan dude's hunting me down, with a weird cat lady. How do I know that? Time traveling Spartans are psychic. Better get my energy sword out.*pullls out weird weapon from a mysteriuos vortex* well, let's go meet Timmy. he can help us." said Kelvin.
 DarthAve
06-18-2006, 1:54 PM
Kate awoke and poofed back to Logan. "Hey, you caught that black armor dude yet?" she asked. "I've got an idea." She concentrated and found the black armor dude's position. She poofed to him. He looked oddly at her. "You're coming with me." She grabbed his arm and poofed back to Logan. "FOUND HIM!!!"
 Psychochaos3
06-18-2006, 2:33 PM
"oh crap. How many poofers are there?! well, I guess I have no choice.* turns armor into regular clothes*to save lizardman isn't my true mission. I was artificially created by the master of time. i can transform into many diferent warriors from different time periods. I am the ultimate weapon. a space time anomaly. A life form outside time. Ageless, immortal. My first true friend is Timmy Turner. Timmy is an avid time-traveler. My true mission is to find the oblivion weapons. Weapons created from peices of an ancient mechanical beast infused with the power of a million shadows. I must get them or the timeline will become messed up." said Kelvin. Everyone stood in awe over how much he just said.
 zelda 41
06-18-2006, 3:36 PM
Abby: Opps. Holds on *poofs after Kate*
Abby began looking around until a man and Lougan caught her eyes. She quickly followed them.

Abby: Found ya, Kelvin.
 DarthAve
06-18-2006, 5:34 PM
Kate froze time. She took Kelvin and used her ice powers to freex his feet to the ground. She took Abby and froze her into a giant block of ice. She returned time to normal and said. "I don't care who you armor dude, but," Kate said, pointing at his feet, "You're not going anywhere."
 Psychochaos3
06-18-2006, 7:59 PM
"you think this can hold me. Let me show you what true power is! *Breaks ice with ease*Chaos control! " said Kelvin. Suddenly Kate appeared in mysterious dimension while the others remained in dimsdale." i can manipulate time and space. what you are doing is very honorable, Logan. But If my mission fails, what you are trying to prevent might cause destruction of the Universe. You can help me and find the oblivion weapons before ... they do. I am not your enemy. but if you believe I am a threat, I will have to stop you." said Kelvin.
 Smon
06-18-2006, 8:38 PM
"Hm... one hand you could be lying, on the other hand, the very universe is at stake! Tell ya hwat, bring me one of these Oblivion dealies and I'll believe you, I'll give a while to find 'em, at least keep in contact while you're looking, k?"
 90SK
06-18-2006, 8:50 PM
The cardboard Lizardman decoy stared balefully at Logan.
 Psychochaos3
06-18-2006, 8:55 PM
"don't have to. Already got 3. You can have this one. It's called the Shield of Destruction. It's absolutely indestructible and can absorb energy and fire it back ten fold. abby, you can have this one. It's called the eye of space. you can see anywhere in the universe that you can think of. my personal favorite is this one, The Sword of the Shadows. I can manipulate darkness and create shadow warriors. Now do you believe me?"
 Smon
06-18-2006, 9:24 PM
Logan held up the shield. "Neato torpedo! So er, how many are left?"
 Psychochaos3
06-18-2006, 9:30 PM
"50."
 DarthAve
06-18-2006, 9:32 PM
Kate was in a school. The hallways were empty until a bell rung. She turned invistible then awalked off to the gym. All of a sudden she heard singing. She looked inside and saw a crappy music routine. "OH MY F****** GOD!!! I"M TRAPPED IN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!! AHHHHHHH I HATE YOU ARMOR DUDE!!!!!!!"

Kate poofed back to earth. "You put me in high School Musical. NOW YOU MUST DIE!!!!" She grabbed him and poofed off into her white room. She froze time and stabbed him multipul times, then she got a gun, and shot him. Then she took him, and poofed to the 4th dimension. Only she could go there and come back. Anyone or thing she left there couldn't come back unless it was with her. She left him floating around in the 4th dimension and poofed back to Logan.

"Well, that's done!" She said, lightheartedly.
 Smon
06-18-2006, 9:43 PM
"Err... it turns out we needed him."
 DarthAve
06-18-2006, 10:01 PM
"He's in the fourth demension. I don't play around when it comes to ugly Zac Efron and the rest of those disney channel dumbasses. they're all on my hit list."
 pyrohappygirl
06-19-2006, 3:44 AM
Emma sniffed. She was all alone. Suddenly, she remembered something.
"I shall track their poof-waves!" She yelled, warping off to find Kate and Logan. She arrived at some place, and found them all.
"Hi guys!"
 DarthAve
06-19-2006, 1:23 PM
"Well, I'm gonna go to meet my boyfriend. I'm gonna need a few daquiries to forgot today." And with that, Kate poofed off to her boyfriends house.
 90SK
06-19-2006, 2:53 PM
Lizardman stared awkwardly at Kate. He was hopelessly lost and not to pleased to see her, especially since she had just poofed out of nowhere "I don't ssssuppose you'd know the way to the train sssstation, would you?"
 DarthAve
06-19-2006, 2:55 PM
"...Dang it lizardman. Are you stalking me or somthing? Do I have to throw somthing at you?" Kate said. "Oh, that armor dude is dead and the train station is that way." Kate said pointing east.
 Psychochaos3
06-19-2006, 5:47 PM
"Wow. Thanks for teaching me how to make cardboard cutouts of myself lizardman. Too bad Cardboard Kelvin is somewhere being tortued. ah well. now lizardman? did you here what I just said about the oblivion weapons?" said Kelvin.

Suddenhly Timmy appeared."Woah. What happened here? Hey Kelvin. Whats up with that search for the Oblivion weapons? I'd have Cosmo and Wanda help but they can't get magic items stronger than their own. Oh yeah. I found one. here you go. Hey, cool lizard dude." said timmy.

Kelvin said"where did you get it?"

Timmy then said"Uhhh. Internet"

"Welll, this weapon is called the gauntlet of Transformation. Transforms the user into anyone for 5 minutes. yo lizardman, you can have it so long you don't use it for evil."said Kelvin.
 DarthAve
06-19-2006, 7:03 PM
Kate was inside her boyfriend's room. His parents came home, so they had to make out in his room. She felt slightly uncomfortable, like they were being watched by someone.
 Psychochaos3
06-19-2006, 7:41 PM
"Here some money for the train station lizardman. See ya." said Kelvin."Oh. I almost forgot.My time-space altering powers can't effect oblivion weapons."
 DarthAve
06-19-2006, 8:11 PM
Kate pulled away for a second. "Hold on," she said, "Somthing doesn't feel right. Somthing's watching us. Let's go somewhere else. Take my hand, hold on tight."

He took her hand and they poofed off to her white room. "Wow, that's what you meant by mutant. Can you do anything else?" he said.

"I can do anything." she said, turning into someone else, "I can metamorphosize," She touched a cup of water on the floor and it froze. "I can create ice, fire, anything really. Also there's one more thing."

"What is that, may I ask?" he said.

She got close to his face and wispered "Every boy I kiss, I'm absolutely crazy for. And for them, it's likewise." The two shared a giggle and then continued to make out.
 90SK
06-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Lizardman regarded Kelvin.

"Thankssss for the tip." He was pleased that his affinity with cardboard had helped a friend. He put on the gauntlet, fighting the temptation to use it for devious purposes such as transforming himself into well known TV personalities and ruining their reputations as non-lizardmen. "Oh, how the audiences would shriek if after five minutes of air time, Tony Danza morphs into a hideous Lizardman..." But no, he resisted the urges, and instead concentrated on buying a ticket for the next train out of the city.
 Smon
06-19-2006, 10:55 PM
"So they're all something of something else... maybe one of them is the Sword is Righteousness! It's a magic sword that can talk and rip holes in the fabric of time! This one guy used to shave Lincoln's beard and watch a penny change!"
 DarthAve
06-19-2006, 11:31 PM
Kate and Jack were poofing through various times and places. "Isn't this great?" Kate asked.

"Hell Yeah!" Yelled Jack. then they poofed off to another place in thi place, they ran into the black armor dude.

"It's you!" She yelled, pointing at him.
 Psychochaos3
06-20-2006, 6:19 PM
"Not again. That's it! Chaos Control! Have fun in the Power Ranger Universe. Oh yeah, I made sure that you can't poof back for an hour." Said Kelvin."now, this book can has information on every weapon I have found. It can also alert me to when ... they are within 3 years of it. The oblivion weap[ons are scattered throughout time. Many are well known. Like Excalibur the Sword, Shakespere's pen (I started reading Hamlet), Leonardo Da vinci's paintbrush, Abe Lincoln's Hat,etc. All oblivion weapons have the ability to travel through time."
 DarthAve
06-20-2006, 6:43 PM
"Well, try and catch me." She took her boyfriend's hand and poofed off. "I'll explain later." she said, in between poofs.
 Smon
06-20-2006, 6:50 PM
"Not again. That's it! Chaos Control! Have fun in the Power Ranger Universe. Oh yeah, I made sure that you can't poof back for an hour." Said Kelvin."now, this book can has information on every weapon I have found. It can also alert me to when ... they are within 3 years of it. The oblivion weap[ons are scattered throughout time. Many are well known. Like Excalibur the Sword, Shakespere's pen (I started reading Hamlet), Leonardo Da vinci's paintbrush, Abe Lincoln's Hat,etc. All oblivion weapons have the ability to travel through time."
"Er... Lincoln's hat?"
 DarthAve
06-20-2006, 6:53 PM
Kate and Jack poofed to the 4th dimension. "You're safe here. I'm the only person who can come here. I've got to take care of this guy in the only way I know how." Kate morphed into Chuck Norris "I have to kick his ass."

"Well, morph back to Kate so I can kiss you luck." Jack said.Kate turned back to Kate then poofed to the black armor guy.
 Psychochaos3
06-20-2006, 7:23 PM
" It had the power to grow really long beards. Oh come on! when will you stop. Timmy, a little help here." said Kelvin.

"oh right! I wish that girl was dead!" said timmy.

"We can't kill, or injure someone" said Wanda.

"Then I wish she was traped in Idaho and couldn't poof back!" said timmy.

"You got it!*waves wand*" sauid wanda.

"Anyway , you should watch out for ... them. They are the ten dooms. Each of them represents an evil of the universe. Murder, Greed, theft. Etc. The more the evil is commited the doom corresponding grows stronger. Their leader is Destruction. They have 1 oblivion weapon. the bone of Kard. It can answer any question if the question is asked in complete darkness.
 DarthAve
06-20-2006, 7:39 PM
Kate was in Idaho, looking like Chuck Norris. "Oh wow, what now?" she asked herself, she tried to poof but couldn't, "Damn, I've gotta shoot me some faries later." All of a sudden she saw a guy walking down the street. It was Napoleon Dynamite!! Kate morphed back to herself and ran up to him. "OMFG! Napoleon dynamite, can you help me?"

"What do you want? I'm on my way to Pedro's house?" He said.

"Can you use your magic to make all magic obsolete on me?"

"Ugh....." he said, "Sure, but you've gotta get Tina to eat the food."

So Kate and Napoleon trecked beck to Napoleon's house. Kate got Tina to eat her food and Napoleon used his magic dancing skills to life the wish off of her and make all magic not affect her. "Thanks Napoleon! You wanna come help me save the world?" Kate said.

"No way! I'm going to President Pedro's house." Napoleon replied

"Ok! I'll see you later, Napoleon Dynamite." Kate said, waving.

"Bye" he said, as Kate morphed back into Chuc Norris and poofed to Kelvin
 pyrohappygirl
06-21-2006, 3:46 AM
Emma stared at a wall. She didn't know why, but she felt like staring at a wall. So she did. The wall didn't do anything. Emma was bored at that point, so she poofed off to find Logan.
 DarthAve
06-21-2006, 4:07 AM
"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kate yelled flying thruogh space, in a karate kick style. She kicked Timmy Turner, right in the bottom of his face, snapping his head off his body. "Timmy is dead, so you two must poof back to fairyworld." Chuck/Kate said.

"Damn Chuck Norris, that's the second time he's killed our godkid." Cosmo said, lighting a ciggerette and poofing to fairyworld with Wanda.

Kate morphed back to herself "Now, it's you and me Kelvin, I pick the battlefield and the battle. TAGGER'S TAG!!!!!" Kate yelled poofing them to the Rocakko Expo stadium. Kate put on rollar blades and grabbed a spray paint can, "NOW WE BATTLE!!!" Kate yelled lunging herself toward an unprepaired Kelvin and spraying him with her paint.
 pyrohappygirl
06-21-2006, 4:25 AM
Emma suddenly decided NOT to attempt to find Logan, but to find Kate instead. So she poofed to a roller battle thing and found herself in between Kate and other guy in an epic battle of whatnot.
"Aie!" She screamed, bracing herself for the worst.
 DarthAve
06-21-2006, 3:52 PM
Kate zoomed by, grabbing more spray cans, "Emma! Grab some skates and help me out!" she yelled, chasing after Kelvin.
 Psychochaos3
06-21-2006, 5:57 PM
"Thats it! Chaos Control! i'm manipulating history so that you were never born!" said Kelvin. Kate Disappeared. Cosmo and Wanda came back, and timmy was Alive."Ok. Now that that's over, Let's clean my room!" said Timmy. "uhhhh. Gotta go." said Kelvin as he soon went back into the time stream.
 DarthAve
06-21-2006, 6:33 PM
"YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" said a voice from heaven, "I AM THE CREATOR!!!" The voice yelled and Kate came back. Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda and Kelvin all blew up in a mushroom cloud along with the country of Japan, and Kate went into a coma. While Emma sat and watched while eating a hershey's dark chocolate candy bar.

As Japan sunk into the ocean, along with Atlantis, Kate poofed herself and Emma to the 4th dimension before passing out, and the crazy Japanese people ran around yelling "THEY DID IT AGAIN!!!! AMERICANS CAN'T BE TRUSTED!!! NO MORE IMPORTING OUR KICKASS CARTOONS AND VIDEO GAMES TO THEM!!!"
 Psychochaos3
06-21-2006, 6:48 PM
(We weren't in japan. we were in Dimsdale, and Kelvin was in the time stream.)

"uhoh. gotta fix that. chaos control!" said Kelvin. Soon everything was back to normal. apan was stil;l live, Timmy, wanda and Cosmo were not dead, and Kate is stuck in a dimension where she can't poof out because she was never born(that dimension is the world of paris hilton's mind which is empty).
 DarthAve
06-21-2006, 6:59 PM
"I JUST SAID YOU CAN'T KILL ME!! I'M THE F***** CREATOR!!!" Kate yelled, as she blew up the universe, and everyone in any time stream, forever. She was the only one not dead or compleatly paralized and powerless, her and her boyfriend who was in the 4th dimension.
 Smon
06-21-2006, 7:31 PM
Logan suddenly poofed into existance, since his Time Machine can only trevel a few minutes into the future and detected an upcoming Temporal Cataclysm it protected him by warping him into the future. "YOU." Logansaid pointing angrily at Kate. "Fix the timestream, now."
 DarthAve
06-21-2006, 7:37 PM
"NO! That Kelvin guy threatined to eliminate my existance twice!" Kate yelled "WHY SHOULD YOU CARE!! WE'RE THE ONLY PEOPLE ALIVE!! You, me, and Jack are all that's left." Kate stuffed her face into her hands and sobbed.

"Don't cry Katie, Listen to the suit guy." Jack said, kissing her on her forehead. Kate lifted her head and he wiped her eyes, "I really want my parents back, and Fluffy."

Kate fixed the what she just caused and made Kelvin powerless, weaponless, and saneless in a mental hospital.
 pyrohappygirl
06-22-2006, 4:19 AM
Emma shook her head. She hated it when people destroyed the world. She was, of course, the only person alive on it with a strong enough sense of right, wrong and pancakes to survive in a corrupt world. Of, course, all she cared about were the pancakes.
"So Kate, want to go get some chocolate ice-cream?" She sighed, as she poofed to wherever Kate was.
 zelda 41
06-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Abby went to the mentel hospital to get Kelvin.
Abby: God, Kelvin. She friggin killed Japan and brought it back to life. We've gotta stop her.
She grabbed Kelvin and used a mentel power to get him not crazy. Then, they poofed to wereever Kate was.
 DarthAve
06-22-2006, 1:45 PM
Kate knew Abby was trying to poof to the 4th dimension, where only Kate could go in or out of. So Kate poofed out, grabbed Abby and poofed into the 4th dimension. "Abby, nobody can get in here but me. and Yes, I destroyed the world, but only for Jack." they both looked back at Jack, who was sipping on a Midsummer Night.

"What? Guys drink guys drink cocktails too." He said as he took another sip. Then he pointed to Logan, who was drinking a dry martini.

"I mix them drinks, you want a Wonderwall?" Kate asked. "I'm in the IBA, and have been mixing drinks for sometime." Kate explained as a bar popped out of nowhere, and she took a sip of her vodkatini.
 Psychochaos3
06-22-2006, 5:59 PM
Suddenly out of nowhere, Kelvin's father, master of all time appeared and cured Kelvin completely. Kelvin and Abby prepared for battle until, a mysterious figure appeared. " Not you again!" said Kelvin. Then the mmysterious being spoke."My name is Anih Evol. You may call me Evol. I am the leader of the the 10 dooms. You, kate! You call yourself creator! you are no match for the true creator's talent. I laugh at your febal attempts at power. I can undo this damage easily. Watch. Ultimate Destiny!" soon, the univewrse reformed and it has been as if it had never been destroyed in the first place. " i leave but remember my power. Especially you Kate. You are not deserving of your power. I created your power and I can take it back. Do not harm Kelvin. I need him in my plans." Evol left and everything was back to normal.
 Smon
06-22-2006, 6:13 PM
(...Love Hina. Heh... Palindromes... anyhoo...)

Logan decided now would be a good time to enter the story. "Ugh... this is too much exposition for my tastes, someone sum up the last few posts in a few sentences."
 DarthAve
06-22-2006, 7:40 PM
"Ok, dude who diodn't give me my powers, how bout I make you a Tom Collins and we can talk this whole 'You don't deserve your mutant powers.' thing." Kate said, grabbing her martini shaker. "Here Abby." She said, telekinetkly giving Emma a Absinthe Cocktail, which was green and in a cocktail glass.

"Listen, I'm done with the whole world changing thing, I just wanna make out with my boyfriend, and mix alcohlic drinks for people under the drinking age."
 pyrohappygirl
06-23-2006, 1:35 AM
"Wow Kate. You rock. My Mum never gave me any alcohol... Which is probably good, because my dad let me drink excessively. I always got major, hyper hangovers," Emma sighed, reminiscing.
Page: 4 of 5