Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fighting The Underworld?...

Page: 1 of 1
 WarlokLord
05-14-2006, 5:26 PM
Interesting.

I just finished watching the two E3 demo videos for the expansion. I like how the new faction is adding increased significance to Bounty Hunting, and how the Underworld is going to play in a substantially different fashion from Imperials and Rebels.

A question though - how do the Rebels and Imperials go about waging war against the Underworld? If I move a fleet into a system corrupted by Zann, how do I fight Zann instead of just the current custodian of that system?

Or *do* I?...

I am wondering if military might can free a world from Underworld corruption.

It would also be interesting to see how Tyber Zann co-exists with, for example, Han Solo and Chewbacca in the same system.
 shadowsfm
05-15-2006, 7:45 AM
the underworld can accupy planets or just currupt it. currupting a planet is like using a smuggler to steal credits, and its efect can be removed with a boantyhunter. thats my guess
 PoiuyWired
05-15-2006, 3:36 PM
thought it would be like playing GTA in starwars background.

I wish you can actually use those smugglers and bountyhunters in combat though.
Page: 1 of 1