Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR 1 Carth Bastila Same sex ROMANCE mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Naver Star
05-02-2006, 4:05 PM
I have been looking for more than an hour, trying to find that old blasted mod for KOTOR 1 that allowed both Male and female chars to respond to you, wether you play male or female. In otherwords if I wanted to play as a female char, I would like to have both carth and bastila to have the romance lines follow suit. I know there was an older mod out there along time ago, but I can't seem to find it. And using the KSE tool both gender editor doesn't seem to do the trick. Anyone out there that help me get my hands on the mod? or a suggestion to this old fix?
 mimic666
05-02-2006, 4:39 PM
It's not same sex, I think this is what you are speaking of.

http://alvin777t.tripod.com/)
 The Doctor
05-02-2006, 4:46 PM
No, he's right. I'm not sure if it was a glitch in that mod, or if it was a completely separate mod, but there was one that opened romantic dialogue with both Carth and Bastila, regardless of gender.
 Naver Star
05-02-2006, 7:08 PM
There was a mod, long ago that enabled both romance dialogs regardless of gender, i think it may have been the romance mod 1.02 but it's no longer hosted, it may have even been ealier than that, I'll keep browsing thanks though
 RedHawke
05-02-2006, 11:38 PM
It was a Romance mod made by a modder called Hoa_Binh, unfortunately he has gone "beyond the rim"... there is nowhere to download it from and no way of asking him if it is ok for someone else to host it. :(

Though it did cause a bug when getting the Sith Uniform/Armor on Taris, it messed up getting invited to the Sith party, so if you started a new game you needed to remove it until you got past that point. Small price to pay though. :)
 mimic666
05-02-2006, 11:40 PM
Well my bad, I haven't actually played with this mod I've got to upgrade my PC's Processor.

Naver Star: PM me with your addy I'll give you the mod
 Aeroldoth
11-27-2007, 7:25 PM
This is an old thread, but searching the net for same sex mods led me here.

Mimic666 and Naver Star are long since gone; does anyone else have a copy of this mod they could send me? My addy is ~snipped~

TIA

Posting emails invites bots, so we snip addys here. However, people can contact you through the PM system, and then you can exchange emails privately that way. :) --Jae
 Oddball_E8
11-28-2007, 3:58 AM
i have that mod... dont know where i downloaded it from, but if you look around in the "where do i download mods" thread im sure you'll find it in one of the links there...

and its called the "Bastila and Female Revan, the untold love story" mod

of course it doesnt affect male players, but as a female you can now have a romance with anyone... and thats the only version ive heard of (havent heard of a male-on-male mod, but thats no surprise given the homophobia of the world)
 Inyri
11-28-2007, 4:20 AM
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bastila_Female_Revan_Untold_Love_Story;73255)
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Juhani_Romance_Mod;61573)

Voila! That's the Bastila mod Oddball just mentioned, as well as the Juhani romance mod (activates the cut romance option between Juhani and Female Revan). Those are the two I know of off the top of my head. There might be more.
 Oddball_E8
11-28-2007, 6:05 AM
heh... thankfully someone else than me actually bothered to look for it (i would have today, but i just didnt have the time earlier)
 Aeroldoth
11-28-2007, 8:08 AM
Thanks guys, that wasn't what I was looking for but they're both going into my game. :)

No, I was in fact looking for a mod that allowed male-to-male romance. The previous descriptions here suggested there was a mod that removed gender checks, allowing any gender PC to flirt with any gender NPC, and thus male-to-male.
 Arбtoeldar
11-28-2007, 1:19 PM
i have that mod... dont know where i downloaded it from, but if you look around in the "where do i download mods" thread im sure you'll find it in one of the links there...

and its called the "Bastila and Female Revan, the untold love story" mod

of course it doesnt affect male players, but as a female you can now have a romance with anyone... and thats the only version ive heard of (havent heard of a male-on-male mod, but thats no surprise given the homophobia of the world)

No it's a different mod. I am not sure who made it. It reversed the gender conditionals for both male and female depending on which parts you put in your override folder.

aeroldoth - PM your email addy and I will send it to you.
 StarWarsFan22
08-02-2014, 9:01 PM
@Arбtoeldar I know it has been a very long time, like 7 years but do you by any chance still have that mod somewhere and can please send it to me it has been even longer than when this post was first made so it is almost impossible to find this mod so please if possible help me if you can because I would really like to use it for a Male Revan and Carth play through as I think it would be quite funny and entertaining and thanks if you are able to find it and help :)
 Sith Holocron
08-02-2014, 9:09 PM
Arбtoeldar hasn't signed in here since 2010.
Page: 1 of 1