Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

how do you switch to award weapon?

Page: 1 of 1
 DutchFlavor
04-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Everytime I get an award I don't know how to switch to the award weapon. So for instance if I get the message "Gun Slinger", I cant switch to that weapon by scrolling or pressing the "1" key on the keyboard. So how do I switch?
 Darth Andrew
04-19-2006, 4:22 PM
At least for the Xbox version, you just press the switch weapon button until you find it. I don't know if this is different for the PC.
 DutchFlavor
04-19-2006, 5:28 PM
I finally found out today! I just have to scroll down twice. This works for the shot gun, but the pricision pistol is still a mystery.
 TSR
04-21-2006, 11:08 AM
maybe switch to the other primary weapon slot, and then back again.. it depends if you are veteran or above, as if you are still green you can't get it.
 Mini Maul
04-24-2006, 1:22 PM
once you get to legendary, you start with it
it is handy because all mine are on legendary apart from the demolition which i cant do
 TSR
04-25-2006, 5:33 AM
go foir the necks on the AT-ATs on hoth. jack the reinforcement percventage down to 10%, grab a speeder thingamybob, land next to the AT-At, pull out the launcher and fire away. aslso, if you do it on elite mode (which isnt actually that hard), you only need 3 critical hits per medal :)
was that a little too off topic?...
Page: 1 of 1