Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

LucasArts Video Games - Can you identify this game?

Page: 1 of 1
 freight69
04-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Hi everyone, I realize I am a noobie and that everyone here hates threads asking for help, but this thread will be deleted as soon as I get the right answer to this question (if deletion is possible).

I am on another message board and we are having a trivia challenge. The question I've come across is below.

In 2001, LucasArts released the latest installment in a series of well-known games. What was the name of the character who made its second appearance (in the series) in this game?

The clue also indicates it is a PC game. I think it may be one of the Monkey Island Games, but I have never played any of them, so I know nothing about the characters.

Any help, even if it is just a suggestion, would be much appreciated.

//Erik
 Commander Obi-Wan
04-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Try looking at LucasArts.com? They have at least of all there games.
 freight69
04-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Yep, I looked there, but there are several games listed and the names of the characters aren't sufficiently spelled out to give me a good idea of the answer to that question.

I'm really looking for someone who is a big gamer and plays all of the LucasArts games. Especially Monkey Island.
 Reclaimer
04-06-2006, 7:51 AM
Sorry, I only play Star Wars games (pretty much all the Star Wars games listed) but not Monkey Island.
 Alkonium
04-06-2006, 7:31 PM
For some reason I'm thinking Monkey Island 4, but all I remember about the protagonist is that his first name is Guy.
 ChAiNz.2da
04-07-2006, 11:09 AM
For some reason I'm thinking Monkey Island 4, but all I remember about the protagonist is that his first name is Guy.
Guybrush Threepwood?
 DISTURBED 1
04-24-2006, 6:51 PM
I dont know, this is kinda of an odd question... but after playing a lot of games by L.A., im kinda guessing its one of the games in the Jedi Knight series. I don;t know which one yet, but as for the character, I would have to guess Luke, since Im pretty sure that Jedi Academy was released after 2001 and I think Jedi Outcast was released in that year. But im very sure that Luke was the character that made his second appereance in this game, cause i think he appeared in one earlier one.
 TheMadDoofer
04-25-2006, 8:28 PM
I dont know, this is kinda of an odd question... but after playing a lot of games by L.A., im kinda guessing its one of the games in the Jedi Knight series. I don;t know which one yet, but as for the character, I would have to guess Luke, since Im pretty sure that Jedi Academy was released after 2001 and I think Jedi Outcast was released in that year. But im very sure that Luke was the character that made his second appereance in this game, cause i think he appeared in one earlier one.

He wasn't in Jedi Knight - was he in Dark Forces?
 ^Invader
06-02-2006, 12:48 AM
yeah Max was in Jedi knight if you followed a droid to a secret door and went in he would be in there
 PoiuyWired
06-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Guybrush Threepwood?

Well I think so too. And he is such a fine Jedi Knight!!

Guy, with a lightsaber, dueling with a sithlod!! :3
Page: 1 of 1