Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Warriors of the Force - Registration

Page: 1 of 1
 The Doctor
04-05-2006, 7:04 PM
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars
Warriors of the Force

It is a time of development in the infantile galaxy. Inter-planetary travel has not yet been conceived, much less exploration of the galaxy. Those gifted with the Force are viewed as mutants on most worlds, and live as outcasts or slaves, their abilities abused by those who do not understand.

On a small planet known to the inhabitants as Kanesh, these men and women are known as ‘Jedia’, a word from an ancient dialect of their language meaning ‘lesser creature’. The Jedia live as exiles, most of them from a very young age, as their abilities are discovered. Unable to get proper jobs or education, they are forced to work as freelance mercenaries, performing menial labour for little pay.

But some refuse to be a slaves. Calling himself DARLA T’KAN, he has formed a large number of Jedia exiles into a military force called the Oshtenvul, and is waging war. Their philosophy is based on their passions fueling their command of the force they wield, their goal no longer freedom - but power.

The main governing body of the planet, the Cyrimian Alliance, is losing the war. T’Kan and his men fight ruthlessly, demanding power over the Council of Lords. Negotiations are in place, but progress is slow.

The Cyrimian delegate, Methulas Hrent, has agreed to meet with T’Kan to negotiate a peace between the warring factions. In the interest of protecting his family, he has formulated a plan to have his daughter taken across the plains of K’Tiy to safety....

This is a unique RP in that there will be no ships of any kind, no lightsabers (per se), and no use of the term 'the Force'.
Yes, it is still Star Wars. 'Jedia' are supposed to be pre-cursours of the Jedi, and T'Kan and his men the inspiration for the followers of the Dark Side, those that are to be exiled by the Jedi Order.
When I say no lightsabers (per se), I mean that it's not to be referred to as a lightsaber, and not every Jedia has one. In fact, only the main character will have one (to begin with)

I only need two other characters at the moment. Since this is derived from a story I was going to write, they already have some unique quirks and stuff. PM me, and I'll give you more information.

This is the main character:

Name: Tacit Rykive
Clothing: Simple clothing, no protective armour.
Weapons: A very unique sword. The beam is made of pure energy, refined using crystals called hebra'tokaen, which means exile's friend.
Bio: Tacit was born in a small village, away from the major cities of the Alliance. He lived a fairly normal live until his abilities were discovered. Once his 'mutation' had been revealed, he was cast down, exiled from his village, said to be a crime against nature. He was four years old.
For the next fifteen years, Tacit lived in exile, not staying in one place for longer than was necessary, not forming relationships of any kind. He is often seen as cold and distant by others.
Unlike most Jedia, Tacit refuses to kill unless absolutely necessary. This compassion has led to a very harsh life for him, as most jobs asked of a Jedia entail murder to some degree. Despite his reluctance to fight, he is a skilled warrior.
Also unlike most Jedia, Tacit does not travel with other Jedia. He wanders the country alone, rarely taking companions, and only then for very short periods of time.
Being forced to live his life without parents to raise him, Tacit has developed social issues. He is uncomfortable around females, never having a female presence in his life. He becomes agitated in the presence of women, especially ones that attempt to assert authority over him, and often becomes violent when forced to submit to a woman.
He is particularly uncomfortable with showing emotions in front of females. He feels as if he will look weak and vulnerable in their eyes. As such, he is generally cold and distant with women, quite the opposite of his natural personality.
He is also uncomfortable around males of authority, but seems to be more comfortable with them than females in general. This is most likely due to the fact that most of the people he's had contact with in his life have been male.
 ForceFightWMe12
04-05-2006, 7:23 PM
Looks like I'm jumping in this one...

Name: Tari Hrent
Species: Human
Appearance: Straight, midnight black hair that falls to the small of her back, and is often held back in a grand braid. Her eyes are emerald and sharp. She carries herself with a pompous air.
Weapons: A very expensive dagger that has never been used before.
Clothing: The most expensive and beautiful dresses, created especially for Tari by the best seamstress in the city. The color of fabric ranges, though is usually a shade of forest or emerald green to accent her eyes. When traveling, she wears a green cotton shirt, along with leather boots, leggings, and vest.
Bio: The daughter of a wealthy diplomat, Tari has hardly ever had to worry about anything. She grew up among the tight circle of the social elite, and has had servants at her beck and call her entire life, and anything she wanted she got faster than you could blink. Being treated like royalty all your life has an effect on you, and Tari's no exception. She see's herself far above the 'common rabble', and has no tolerance for imperfection. As many of the house servants could tell you, living with Tari is no easy task.
 Writer
04-05-2006, 8:25 PM
Oh, dear! I'm running out of ideas if I must be reusing characters :p

Doc, tell me if you want me to change her bio.

Name: Katri Hale
Appearance: Katri Hale (http://www.colournation.com/uploads/photos/732.jpg)
Weapons: twin sais 21 1/2 inches long, a small yet powerful blaster pistol
Bio: When she was ten, Katri Hale was given to the Hrent family, mostly for entertainment; even at that young age, she was an adept fighter and they often put her up against savage animals to watch her kill them. She never failed. Over the years, Katri became more and more trusted and began to be used as a bodyguard.

The Hrent family know that Katri is one of the Jedia, but she has constantly proven to them that she does not intend to cause trouble and will do anything necessary to protect them when needed. Now, they treat her only as a bodyguard and have assigned her to Tari. Katri does her duty well and accompanies Tari wherever she goes.

FFWM, do I read your character right that she would hardly speak to mine unless it were to give an order? :p
 ForceFightWMe12
04-05-2006, 8:28 PM
You got it right on the dot, WJ :xp: At least for the beginning.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
04-05-2006, 10:23 PM
Oh I guess... since the hard-hitters of the Rping community are participating..
-=Custom character.. since it seems the main parts were taken.=-

Name: Ty Karon
Race: Human
Rank/Job: Ex-Machina(Mak-een-a) Worker
Appearance: Here (http://www.virgin.net/movies/galleries/methodacting/pix/01_main.jpg)
Weapons: A large 3 foot wrench (Always wanted one..) custom made, and twin hold-out blasters modified for welding.
Bio: Born into a poor family, he was always the runt- stealing for food and scrapping broken droids and pieces of loose metal and such for credits, just enough to get by. He and his family never were really close, as such, he was practically never home, due to his mother always whoring herself out for extra credits for herself, too greedy to share it within the family.

He has a hard time accepting anything, even though he was born poor, he has a high sense of pride and dignity, but is somewhat laid back and takes it as it is, going with the flow. When he was fifteen, he started using scraps to make his own ground vehicle, but every chance at actually making it work, the prototype was stolen from him by his mother to pay for herself. He soon finished his 'bike' and patented(sp?) it, getting a good amount of credits. He bought a two hold-out blasters and the items required for modifying it, as well as the material to make a larger tool, which is when he made his wrench.

He found the wrench to be really useful for making large objects and doing repairs to houses and such, which gave him his first job. He quit that job after making a good living and left his family, and his life behind for a new one. He set out for other people who could appreciate him for what he was. No dice. He finally sought out the exiled, which was rather hard because they move so much that it's hard to keep up.

After travelling for eight years, he finally caught up with the Jedia. They didn't accept him easily, but eventually he began to live amongst them, travelling with them, eating their food, living with a young Jedia in a shack. To this day, he travels with the exiled with pure intentions, he was always a good guy and probably will stay one his whole life.
 steven
04-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Name: Jack Goren
Race: Human
Rank/Job: Ex-piolt/ Mercinary for hire
Appearance: <---Picture of the face----> (http://sg1france.down.free.fr/ph/g/j10.jpg)
Weapons: Machine Gun (http://home.snafu.de/l.moeller/Bremse/FN-P90.jpg)
Bio: Once a piolt for the Cyrimian Alliance, he is now a mercinary-for-hire. He quit his job as a piolt after a big mission would horriably wrong. His squad were ment destroy a convoy that was carring explosives for the bandits which they would of used blow up an civilan storage area. After the convoy was destroyed, the piolts released that it was nothing but a dequoy to lure the piolts into the open. At the very second the last shot hit the convoy- blowing it to shred- anti-air tanks seem to appear out of nowhere.
All the piolts were shot down but Jack was the only one to sirvive. Because instead of crashing on the hard, rocky surface where the others crashed, he crashed in the large river that flowed right next the road.

After getting back home and reporting what happened, he was more than ready to leave the Airforce, and the whole Alliance for good. Since then he has been a mercinary for hire, mainly doing body gaurding jobs and the odd smuggling.
 The Doctor
04-06-2006, 7:56 PM
Alright, that makes 5 people in total. Alkonium might be joining, as well, taking the second pre-existing part. FFWM has the first.
 Alkonium
04-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Name: Gashon Fallanthal
Job: Soldier/Bodyguard
Weapons: Blaster Pistol
Story: Assigned to protect Ambassador Hrent, Gashon is secretly in love with Tari, the ambassador's daughter, in spite of his friendship with the ambassador, Cyrimian military code, and common sense.
 steven
04-09-2006, 6:40 AM
I'm just asking who you want my character to tag along with? Alkonium or the rest?
 The Doctor
04-09-2006, 9:53 AM
Alkonium, Tari is Hrent's daughter, not wife.

Steven, you should probably meet tp with Alkonium's character for now. We'll all join forces later - I need to talk to Alkonium about that.
 Alkonium
04-09-2006, 9:57 AM
Alkonium, Tari is Hrent's daughter, not wife.
Sorry, thought that's what you said earlier, fixed it.
 JasraLantill
04-23-2006, 9:17 PM
Ok, seeing that Alkonium has pulled out, I'm joining the thread. Will post my character details a bit later, as my character will be 'mysterious' for the moment.
 JasraLantill
04-29-2006, 9:41 AM
Name: Zev
Appearance: Wears Ninja-like clothing in a combination of black, dark brown, and dark green, head covered except for eyes, but occasionally wears a mask that has special optical properties (night vision, infrared, and glare protection). Also wears a vest of specially woven fabric that has the ability to repel impacts, and a leather belt with storage pouches.
Weapon: A broadsword, with a simple hilt. Also has a special boomerang-like throwing blade, and a discreetly holstered multi-shot semi-automatic pistol.
Bio: Zev is a Wanderer, a class of people frowned upon by all levels of societies, much like the Jedia. Although they have no special powers, they are in tune with the natural world, and so are expert healers, trackers, and masters of camouflage. They tend to keep to themselves and are very rarely seen by others.
Page: 1 of 1