Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Key of the Ancients (recruitment)

Page: 1 of 1
 arvik
04-02-2006, 5:21 PM
Many years before the events of KotOR, the galaxy was at war. The mighty sith were advancing throughout the galaxy, destroying one planet at a time. They seemed unstoppable. Until a young jedi knight stood before the ranks of the sith as prisoner. They asked him for information, but he didn't give them any. But before they could kill him, he searched his feelings for a way to get out of death. Suddenly, all of the sith in that building he was in were defeated and the war was won. The power, nobody knew what it was called. For nobody who saw it survived. Not even the jedi himself. For the secondhe used it, he dropped down dead.
That was the legend, and for generations, the power was known as the Key of the Ancients, and years later the sith struck back. Once again, the sith seemed like an impossible to defeat army, with a powerful sith lord as the head of it. Many are hoping for someone to once again learn the power of the Key of the Ancients to stop him/her. So the jedi decided to send out two jedi knights to investigate the ruins of where the Key of the Ancients was first discovered, and attempt to put a stop to the sith.

Jedi:
Bron Kaal: Arvik
(another jedi knight)

Sith:
sith lord: Steven
Jason Skywalker: Jason Skywalker

Republic:

Other:
Ion Tear: Shadda
Matthew Becke: Xbx Inthusiast

My Character:
Name: Bron Kaal
Species: Human
Side: Jedi
Appearance: Short brown hair, average height and weight
Armor/Robes: A brown and white jedi robe
Weopons: A blue lightsaber, and a light blaster for emergencies
Ship(optional): Blade
 steven
04-02-2006, 5:50 PM
Can I be the sith lord plz? I'll post the css tomorrow
 arvik
04-02-2006, 5:58 PM
sure
 Shadda
04-02-2006, 7:19 PM
Name: Ion Tear (The Ghost)
Side: Other
Appearance: Long Silver hair, White eyes, long red scar diagnol across face
Armor/Robes: (Anakin's clothes from Revenge of the Sith)
Weapons: Lightwhip, Grappling Hook, Smoke grenade, Sniper blaster-rifle
Ship(optional): The Ion Tear (Firespray)
 Xbx_Inthusiast
04-02-2006, 10:57 PM
(Is it okay if I make a new race? Something that is beyond the galaxy, the outer rim? If so..)
Name: Matthew Becke
Race: Shel Khed
Rank/Job: Creature Summoner, Force-Manipulator.
Eye color: Blue with a light green swirl, customary in his race.
Hair color: Black with blue streaks, sticking out in several directions, petrified in that position.
Appearance: His usually wears black baggy slacks with a strange baggy black dress shirt with a tight white vest. A trenchcoat-like overcoat is usually over his clothes, open, and he usually has a pair of black goggles on his forehead and a pendant of his father's around his neck.
Weapons: A 5-foot long wooden bow staff with a celtic symbol mounted on the top, with a concealed blade on the bottom. He also has a collection of small curved daggers.
Bio: Born on a remote island on a planet that still remains unnamed, due to it being destroyed a few years after the Zabrak conquered it. He managed to escape with his sister, but his sister was killed in an accident falling down a mountain on Deralia. He trained with a cryptic old witch who he always loathed, but learned from. He learned the ancient art of summoning great creatures not seen or heard by mortal eyes. He left a few years after she died, and now wanders the galaxy in his rather large ex-smuggling ship 'Polar XIII'.
 arvik
04-03-2006, 6:35 AM
(sure, but what side is he on?)
 steven
04-03-2006, 12:47 PM
<--Picture--> (http://uk.games-workshop.com/chaosspacemarines/reference/images/chaos-space-marine-vignette.jpg)

Name: Jack Goren/ Darth Caos
Species:Unknwon (appears human)
Side: Sith
Appearance:Look in picture
Armor/Robes: Look in picture
Weapons: Dark Force powers and a lasercannon
Ship(optional): The Bloodthirster (sith cruiser)
 Xbx_Inthusiast
04-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Neutral?
 Jason Skywalker
04-03-2006, 1:58 PM
Name:Jason Skywalker
Species:Human
Side:Sith
Appearance:Black hair,scar from his eyelash until the line of the end of the nose.
Armor/Robes: A brown and black jedi robe.
Weopons: A red double bladed lightsaber.
Ship(optional): The Scar.
 arvik
04-03-2006, 6:12 PM
so, steven. You say that you are a jedi though you also say you are the sith lord. Which are you?
 Niner_777
04-03-2006, 7:05 PM
Name: Exodious Prime
Side: Whichever makes the highest offer (anybody want me?)
Appearance: Medium length dirty blond hair, 1.85 meters (with armor), grey eyes hidden partially by hair when helmet is removed, completely lean and in shape.
Armor/Robes: Republic Commando style, black and gold armor.
Weopons: Red lightsaber, DC17/m sniper, flash/smoke gernades, remote detonators, vibroblade, grappling hook, standard med and camo equipment.
Ship(optional): Majestic Strike (Modified Arc-170)
 Shadda
04-03-2006, 7:12 PM
I'd ask you to be with me, but then again, I want my bountyhunter to work alone.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
04-04-2006, 9:48 AM
Lets say Steven is a sith and I think this rp has enough characters.. if not, the recruitment thread is still open..
 Uber_Saber
04-04-2006, 4:21 PM
It looks, Inthuse, like you might need another Jedi, though.

Name: Quirian Jorgas
Appearance: Tall and lanky man with short black hair and a well-trimmed goatee. He has Grey/blue eyes and a thin, narrow face.
Armor/Robes: Dark blue/black Robes
Weopons: A single Yellow lightsaber and a small backup vibroblade in his boot.
Ship: None
Bio: A quick learner, Quirian has advanced quickly through the ranks of the Jedi, but has spent what has been considered, even by some of the Masters, an excessive amount of time perfecting his meditation. This has had the unexpected side effect of increasing his abilities with Force Powers, and his control during a fight is uncommon, but his strength and abilities with a lightsaber have suffered as a result. The ability to mix his powers in amongst a fight seem to make up for it, though.
 Diego Varen
04-05-2006, 1:19 AM
I'll be a Jedi too.

Name: Kran Vos
Appearance:Long Black Hair, down to his Shoulders, Blue Eyes and quite tall
Armor/Robes: Grey Jedi Master Robes
Weapons: Blue Lightsaber, Blaster Rifle
Ship(optional): Any Ship
 JediMaster12
04-05-2006, 2:03 AM
Here I am:
Name:Lilah Ashanti
Species: human features but a strange pointiness of the ears
Side: Haida Clan, the most revered of the Handmaidens of her people
Appearance: brown hair with blonde highlights in a bun at the back of her head, has a small single braid down the left side of her face, green eyes and a willowy athletic figure. Wears the warrior tunic of her clan
Weapons: utility belt, a long sharp blade that sings with deadly precision
Ship: whatever one that can be found
Bio:
A sister of the order of the Bushida Handmaidens, the most skillful of the warriors of her people. She gained prestige through her skill with the blade, her tactical knowledge and wit. It was said among the sisters that she had a power that made her different from the other sisters. As an accomplished warrior, she defended Belos during an attack made when she was 15. As an adult, she travels to where she is needed to watch and perform the ultimate duty of the sisterhood.
 RaV™
04-05-2006, 2:59 AM
Anyone notice there are nearly five different rps that everyone else is in like this one?
 steven
04-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Yeah, I surpose. Btw, with one of you is willing to fall to the darkside and become my new apprentise
 Shadda
04-05-2006, 5:10 PM
*snort* not me, I prefer Neutral.

and can we get started now?
 arvik
04-05-2006, 5:55 PM
OK
 ExtreamJedi12
04-07-2006, 8:23 AM
I'll make my char sheet later.
 Jason Skywalker
04-08-2006, 7:02 AM