Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help me choose please......

Page: 1 of 1
 ActofWar
03-30-2006, 4:53 PM
.....ive got enough monny to buy either "The Godfather" or "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion"

I will be getting both when i have the monny for the seconed, but i carn't desided on which to get first.

as both look great and have good reviews on gamespot.

Please tell me what u think as well as just voting.

Thxs
 Jeff
03-30-2006, 5:01 PM
I haven't played either, but I would recommend Oblivion. If you're getting it for PC and your system can handle it, definitely get it. The gameplay looks amazing and the customization looks great as well.
 Jmaster3265
03-30-2006, 7:38 PM
.....ive got enough monny to buy either "The Godfather" or "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion"

I will be getting both when i have the monny for the seconed, but i carn't desided on which to get first.

as both look great and have good reviews on gamespot.

Please tell me what u think as well as just voting.

Thxs

Well you could just look at gamespot or eb and look at their reviews and screenies. :) Then compare both games....and see which one you like better....Oblivion has high requirements though.
 Commander Obi-Wan
03-30-2006, 9:11 PM
I heard more positive reviews of TES IV:O. I'd recommend it.
 lukeiamyourdad
03-31-2006, 12:48 AM
Oblivion.

The Godfather only if you're a fan of the movies or have never played any of the GTA games.
 Reclaimer
04-02-2006, 5:34 PM
Awesome Graphics + Great Sound + Amazing Storyline + Awesome Weapons + Cool Character creation = Oblivion
 †Saint_Killa†
04-03-2006, 2:41 AM
Oblivion is the best.

The Godfather is much like GTA but is still good BTY. But I would still recommend Oblivion.
 darthfergie
04-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Oblivion. Hands down.

I've played GTA enough (and yes I know the Godfather has a different feel, but honestly, if I wanted that kind of action, I'd just go pick up San Andreas instead of the Godfather)
 TSR
04-07-2006, 1:37 PM
its your decision really mate. just pick one that you personally like best. and have fun.
Page: 1 of 1