Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

You win, but drop on the ladder?

Page: 1 of 1
 gswift
03-27-2006, 4:02 PM
Does anyone else hate it when you get quickmatched against someone way lower than you on the ladder, and beat them, only to find out that it dropped your standing 2, 3, maybe 4 places on the ladder? Gosh you gotta hate that...
 P5yNerGy|TFL
03-27-2006, 7:35 PM
how does that work? Other people beat players and get more points then you?
 Jan Gaarni
03-28-2006, 3:13 AM
That's probably what's going on. :shrug:
 DarthMaulUK
03-28-2006, 8:23 AM
As if evidence was needed of Gamespys inability to run anything, it seems that the mods have already given up on the ladder. No mod contact, no corrections to unreported matches - i could go on.

Gamespy deserve their crappy reputation but yet they still amaze me as they continue to get worse every year....!

DMUK
 gswift
03-28-2006, 12:36 PM

well yeah, i know. It's just that I've won my last 8 in a row, but got no points because it didn't match me against even one good player out of all those games. It should do a better job of picking opponents that are closer in standing. I know there were some online. If I'm going to get NO points for 8 wins, then what's the point? I could have stayed offline and done the same thing.
Page: 1 of 1