Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars The New Trilogy

Page: 1 of 1
 darth traya_321
03-26-2006, 8:35 PM
People I have tried my best on doing this story and no one is perfect,so here it goes

It is a time of war. The Sith are at the mere of extintion. They have been helpless for now. The Jedi are now accomplishing their goal of there being peace in the galaxy and beyond the outer rim. But in the main battle which is Tantoine there is an unbelievable force of two human beings. Jedi's are being sent to Tantoine to find the force of these human beings before the powerful but weak Sith get to that main force. And two main Jedi, Master Atris and her Padawan Vash are in chage of find that main force.

CHAPTER 1

A republic space ship has landed on the soil of Tantoine. Master Atris and her Padawan Vash come out of the republic ship.
Master Atris- This force that we are sent to find is very strange in fact the council hasn't told us nothing expect to find it before the Sith do.
Padawan Vash- Yes master. It's very strange. What do we do now?
Master Atris- What we can do is wise and start looking for this myterious force before those damn Sith get to it.
As they walk to get their speeders a republic commander officer comes running towards them.
Republic general- Master Jedi, Im sorry for interrupting your conversation, but we have found a ship in the our raddar and it's not one of ours.
Padawan Vash- We must hurry!!! I have the feeling its the Sith.
Master Vash- I have the feeling too. Lets go before we are too late.
They hopped on their speeders and of the way they went to find this force but they have no idea that there kids and that ones is the chosen one for the light side and a chosen for the dark side.

im still working on chapter 2. so it will be on very soon on this thread :queen
 arvik
03-26-2006, 9:03 PM
Uhh... I'm not sure but I think this should go in the Coroscaunt Entertainment section but correct me if I'm wrong.
 Reclaimer
03-26-2006, 9:06 PM
Yeah, wrong forum.
 The Doctor
03-26-2006, 9:07 PM
You're right, it should go in the CEC.
But that doesn't change the fact that this has potential. The one thing I would suggest: instead of making it like a play (Jim: Blah blah blah. Bob: Blah blah blah.), make it more like a novel ("Blah blah blah," said Jim. "Blah blah blah," answered Bob.). Other than that, it's pretty good! Keep it up!
Page: 1 of 1