Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

saboteur!

Page: 1 of 1
 TSR
03-25-2006, 6:53 AM
so, anyone got any techniques on sabotaging the enemys attempts on command posts?

i'll start off-MUSTAFAR- in the control room by the 2 bridges, lob a detpack on the bridge control. run across the bridge, take the CP and blow the bridges up. that way, the nly way the enemy will get to that command post is through 1 door and over you cold dead body.

General sabotage- detpack a turret base, and then build the turret. The enemy cant see the red glow, so they run onto it and KABOOM!. and you can put mines on your CPs. the enemy see you holo-logo as red, so with a mine on the floor actually on the metal bit, if they step on it , another kill for you and a saved command post.

so anyone got anymore?
 biny
03-27-2006, 10:58 AM
If you mean preventing them from taking your command posts, just run in gun blazing, and shoot them all to pieces!
 Commander Obi-Wan
03-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Detpack, 'nuff said. ;)
 TSR
03-28-2006, 6:03 AM
aye, maybe so. but sometimes doing that gets boring, so i like to play the technical way.
 Genral O
04-05-2006, 8:24 PM
If you're playing in a battlefield with opening and closing doors(TantiveIV,The death star,ect)Try to put a mine on the door.The enemy won't see it.It's kind of hard but it gets easy after you keep on doing it.
Page: 1 of 1