Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Heart of the Guardian-The Rise of the Blood King (Recruitment Thread)

Page: 1 of 1
 JediMaster12
03-22-2006, 12:48 PM
Ok. This is based on my story which is in the first person. This is actually based on the sequel that I am working on. The story is set in KOTOR times about the time TSL starts but in the Unknown Regions. The planets are a series that I created myself. I need people for the main characters and people can make up their own. This first call is for the main parts. If you wish to make a character, go ahead but I prefer it if the main ones are taken care of. A note to keep in mind, the main characters operate on a philosophy consistent with Chinese and Japanese philosophy, primarily the samurai. If you get confused, you can take a look at my story. Most of what is said can be drawn from there.

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No killing, unless the person is willing to die. This means to ask for permission
3. All other forum rules apply
4. Can have at most two characters to control, three if the RPer intends a climatic part.
5. Have fun

Characters:
Here are the main Characters that I need filled:
Good Guys-
Jacen Credo Cirrus aka J.C.(Jedi/Heart of the Guardian):JediMaster12
Michaela Durais (Jedi/wife to J.C.):steven

Petronius (Loremaster and medicine man):
Naomi Basra (Leader of kataran herders):snowy_robbie
Lord Trystan (Leader of the all the tribes):Arvik

These two are LS but can be neutral or later be turned-
Revan (female): dark_lordess
Exile (male):Alkonium

Sigara (warlord, think like Canderous):Pottsie

Baddies-
The Blood King (spawned from pure evil; one desire to kill the Heart of the Guardian): RaV
Rakata (title of the sworn enemy of Avalonians,etc):steven
Lorien (dark Jedi type):Xbx_Inthusiast

Any others that people want to be be they light or dark

Setting:
On the planet called Avalon in the Takeshi Forest. The evil dwelling of the Blood King is called Amshrey (His power sprung here). Bad new though, it can only be found by those who have a guide or know where it is.

OK here is the intro:

The Rise of the Blood King

A general peace has gripped the heart of the Avalonian system. Mikkado rejoices and sings for a new and good tomorrow.

Three years after the Heart of the Guardian brought equality for his people on Mikkado, a general yet uneasy peace came across the Avalonian system. The segregation policies were being terminated and the old and ancient code of honor was being restored. A time of chivalry now became the unspoken law of the system. The people of the cities never gave it a name but the tribes of Avalon called it ‘Bushida.’ The tribes attributed this new peace to their one friend, the chosen Heart of the Guardian.

This story begins in the fortress of Sigara where two Jedi Knights were trying to negotiate a peace between the kataran herders and the warriors occupying the plains of Cyrus near the southern border of the Takashi Forest.
 JediMaster12
03-22-2006, 4:57 PM
Your character is ok. If necessary, would you mind playing a main part?
It's set in the Rise of the Blood King and will later develop into the third book.
 arvik
03-22-2006, 9:23 PM
I'll be Trystan if that's okay with you.. Do you need a char sheet?
 dark_lordess
03-23-2006, 12:19 AM
i'll be revan if that's okay
 Diego Varen
03-23-2006, 1:13 AM
Okay then I'll be Sigara.
 JediMaster12
03-23-2006, 2:45 AM
Yes. I would like to see how you would characterize. I've given basic infor like he's a chief or something. As to appearance and personal history, it's up to you.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-23-2006, 9:34 AM
Lorien it is :P
 JediMaster12
03-23-2006, 7:54 PM
@Xbx: Must you always blow a raspberry at me?

Here is the bio for my character:

Name: Jacen Credo Cirus aka J.C.
Species: Human
Homeworld: Mikkado, currently residing on Avalon
Affliation: Jedi, a Bushida tribesman
Weapon(s): a cyan single bladed lightsaber, a tribal brand sword
Special Abilitie: Can speak a variety of the tribal languages and use the Force to communicate with the local wildlife; also posesses the unique stealth ability of his people
Appearance: 5'7", dark brown eyes, dirt blonde hair, wears a tribal tunic instead of Jedi Robes, a pendant with strange carvings on his neck
Bio:
Born to Belosian parents he was orphaned at a young age. After a terrifying experience in a local boarding school and orphanage, J.C was then trained by the Jedi Tergis on his homeworld of Mikkado at a hidden enclave and later brought to Coruscant. After the Mandalorian wars and Revan's attempt to conquer the galaxy he was sent back in an effort to quell the unrest rising between the ruling elitists, the Argonons, and the tribes of Mikkado. It was here he met his wife Michaela and together they set about trying to give the tribes a chance. For his efforts and the spirit of courage and generosity, he was given the name Kirabaros, the name of the legendary Heart of the Guardian. It became his tribal name and through time it became woven into legend. He met Revan when she crash landed in the Takeshi forest on Avalon and together they rallied to stop the invasion of the ancient evils that had been awakened in the Unknown Regions. He was later killed in the last stand against the Blood King but not before defeating the Blood King and sentencing his soul to the servitude of Naga Sadow (Not knowingly I might add). Later his son married the daughter of one of the Jedi that had been trained on Avalon (Revan) and ended up swearing an oath to renew the sworn duty of the Avalonian people. In so doing their family produced some of the best warriors and Jedi.

((All this is based on the outlines I laid out on paper))
 Alkonium
03-23-2006, 8:11 PM
I'll take the Exile. Do you have a name for him, or do I think of one?
 JediMaster12
03-23-2006, 8:14 PM
I haven't thought of one yet. If you come up with a good one then that'll be his name in the story. :D
The character is yours to command Alkonium. What his sheet is is up to you. His fate is in your hands, at least in terms of my story :D
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-24-2006, 12:43 AM
Name: Lorien (Pronounced :Lor-ee-in)
Race: Human
Eye Color: Yellow and black
Hair Color: Steel grey
Appearance: Is almost always cloaked in a silk jet-black hooded robe and rarely shows his face. He has a
Weapons: A long silver katana-like blade with a 2 1/2 foot handle. Ancient Sith inscriptions riddle the blade down the sides and it is heavily laced inside with cortosis. The blade has been dipped in poison repeatedly and it has soaked up on the blade, and it now released when it strikes flesh.
Biography: Little is known about Lorien, only that he grew up with his master on Amshrey and migrated to Korriban, then Coruscant. He now wanders the Galaxy, but mainly lives on Amshrey.
 arvik
03-26-2006, 9:13 PM
Name: Trystan
Species: Mandalorian
Side: Jedi
Apperane: Fairly long jet black hair, tall. Wears light gold warrior armor all over except head and carries one bronze single sided lightsaber with curved hilt.
Background: Reveals itself through story.

Oh yeah.. If nobody else is can I also be the Blood King?
 RaV™
03-26-2006, 9:16 PM
I suppose i'll be the blood king?
 arvik
03-26-2006, 9:19 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Ahh, whatever can I be another dark guy who is J.C.'s best friend but is really her worst enemy?
 RaV™
03-26-2006, 9:20 PM
Thanks for ****ing up the whole thread there pal.
 RaV™
03-26-2006, 9:58 PM
Name: The Blood King (Anor Kon)
Species: BloodVaniaan (A certain form of Nelvaniaan, but much larger and different fur color. Resembles a mammoth sized Wolverine/ Druid)
Sex:Male
Height:7'5
Eye Colour: Eyes of a true Sith
Hair Colour: Black
Weapons: Dual Ceremonial Jagged Swords, Wrist blades, Multiple Shurikens and a Naginata (Ceremonial Spear/Pike)
Appearance: Celtic Mask and Celtic Body Armor (ask if you want to see it)
Force Powers: Ultimate Fury and Soul Eater (devours the soul out of victims.)
Class: Xenocide] Champion of Slaughter
Apprentice:Lorien (Up to you guys)
Homeworld:Avalon
Affiliation: Sith
Allies: Sith
Bio: Unknown

look good?
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-26-2006, 10:49 PM
It's okay. Arvik has a tendecy to get huge parts and not fulfill the actual RP skill that's needed for them.(No offense) You gotta fill a pretty big shoe Rav, he's a main character.
 RaV™
03-26-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm ABSOLUTELY sure I can handle this.
 dark_lordess
03-27-2006, 1:15 AM
I'm actually kind of new at this stuff, so if you want me to take a smaller role, i will...maybe i could try to be Revan for a while, but if you guys think i'm not up to the challenge, tell me PLEASE. I really don't want to ruin the fun because i'm a total n00b...and once we start, feel free to critisize me to your heart's consent. Really. I think i'm going to need all the help i can get...and do we need to know the backround story to all this?
 JediMaster12
03-27-2006, 1:32 AM
@dark_lordess: You are fine with Revan. She is semi-important but not crucial.

@Arvik: J.C. is a guy in this RP

@RaV: Character sheet looks good, Lorien is the liason between the Blood King and the Rasikians under the leadership of Rakata. Oh and the Blood King is actually from Mikkado in the actual story (He knows who JC is-gives you an advantage:D)
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-27-2006, 9:21 AM
We should start it.. might not be any more people..
 JediMaster12
03-27-2006, 3:09 PM
*sigh* Alrighty then. The others will be NPCs until people join in. I'll get the thread ready. :?
 steven
03-27-2006, 3:17 PM
IF you want I'll be Rakata but you may have to tell me who s/he is.
 JediMaster12
03-27-2006, 3:42 PM
Sure no problem. He is an Avalonian. All the Rashikians were once Avalonians but they sought to conquer the galaxy and in turn defeated and exiled. They now travel through the galaxy creating havoc and mistrust. The leader is known only as Rakata and is often seen hooded. It is said that whoever looks upon his face meet certain death.
 snowy_robbie
03-28-2006, 1:09 AM
I'll be Naomi Basra if you tell me exactly what the herders are? Are they like a tribe of people who herd animals? Like Native Americans or something?
 JediMaster12
03-28-2006, 11:43 AM
Yeah something like that. The katarans are similar in appearance to katarns on Kashyyk but more docile. They can be violent when provoked and they are often used as transport for trade and good nutrition in their milk. The herders are nomadic, kind of like those in Africa and they consitute the other half of the tribes. The other half is led by Trystan of the largest tribe, a feat in itself considering that there are numerous smaller tribes. Hope that helps. Just post the bio and everything will be a-Okay.
 Alkonium
03-28-2006, 6:36 PM
Sorry about forgetting about this thread, here's my character sheet for the Exile.
Name: Obi-Wan Ry'ghol
Sex: Male
Height: 190 cm
Homeworld: Unknown
Weapon: single-bladed lightsaber(blue)
Appearance: the Jedi Exile on the Print Ads
Background: Like many other Jedi, Ry'ghol followed Revan and Malak and fought in the Mandalorian Wars. But unlike the others, he returned to Coruscant, stood before the Jedi Council, was exiled and stripped of the Force. Ten years later, he reunited the Jedi Masters who exiled him, only for the to be killed by the Sith Lord Darth Traya. He later killed Traya and her two apprentices, Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus.
 steven
03-29-2006, 12:54 PM
Since the rules state we can two characters, if needed I shall be Michaela Durais.
 steven
03-29-2006, 1:06 PM
Name: Unknown(Rakata)
Race: Avalonian
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Unknown
Appearance: He is always conceled in a dark hood and wears a mask similar to Revans
Weapons:A large tribual sword.
Bio: Rakata is leader of a medium size group of very skilled men and women who aim to reek havoc and destruction on the whole galaxy without revealling themselfs fully. The group is a mixture of sizes, races and talents but they all follow the orders of Rakata and are "brain washed" into following him through no matter what. He has currently made a deal with the Blood Kings to help attack the people of Avalon
 JediMaster12
03-29-2006, 3:47 PM
I'll put you as Michaela. I have already involved her more or less as to her familiarity of J.C. She comes from a group called the Argonons, an old ancient tribe. Their way of thinking is like the Afrikaaners of South Afrika. She doesn't always understand what different things mean to the different tribes but has a good heart.
 snowy_robbie
03-30-2006, 3:50 AM
Name: Naomi Basra
Sex: Female (I presume)
Height: (JediMaster better tell me this, I guess ruffly 5'10)
Eye Colour: (JediMaster12, please gimme an indication)
Hair Colour: (JediMaster12, again yeah)
Weapons: Vibro-Lance (like a vibrosword but a little longer, used from atop a Kataran), Vibrosword (slung over back), Blaster Pistol
Equipment: Ceremonial Armor (using a Kataran hide), Kataran Mount
Homeworld: Avalon
Affiliation: Kataran Herders
Allies: Kataran Herders
Bio: Unknown
(sorry about all the blanks, I didn't want to re-design your character)
 JediMaster12
03-30-2006, 5:26 PM
No no snowy_robbie. I leave it up to you. I never described her fully only that she was slender and full of strength like the Indian women. More likely she would be light brown hair and brown eyes but it could be different.
 steven
04-02-2006, 5:52 PM
Sorry I havn't been posting. I just haven't had to energy. I promis i'll post tomorrow.
Page: 1 of 1