Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the old republic3

Page: 1 of 1
 TiGroundcrawler
03-06-2006, 9:00 AM
Hello there fellow kotor fans. i am new to the forum game and would like to introduce my self. I am Ti Groundcrawler and i have travelled many planets. I have an uncoditional love for all thing kotor and would like to hear any and all useful info on the hopefully up and coming kotor3 which in my opinion will be fantastic. with or with out the 'True Sith'. As long as i can battle across the galaxy 'Known or UnKnwn' weilding my lightsaber and learning the way of the force. i hope some one out there can give me some good info. Gotta go.

May the Force Be With You.

Peace!!!!!!!
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 9:11 AM
Welcome to the forums, creepy person. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for (We're not *always* in character here).
 arvik
03-06-2006, 6:03 PM
Sorry to be a pain lke xbx inthusiast here, (no offense), but I think this is in the wrong forum, creepy person. Oh yeah, welcome to the LF
 The Doctor
03-06-2006, 6:07 PM
Arvik is right, this should be in the Unkown Regions.
 TiGroundcrawler
03-07-2006, 3:40 AM
Alrite didn't know that Sorry
 Diego Varen
03-07-2006, 12:13 PM
No problem. When I joined two months ago I made so many mistakes. Welcome to LF.
 TiGroundcrawler
03-08-2006, 6:15 AM
cheers.
Page: 1 of 1