Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FULLNAME'S CAPITAL SHIP PROJECT v1.1

Page: 2 of 2
 sniper1707
09-12-2006, 6:47 PM
well the first thing says "bad CRC ff3d0099 (should be 8806130b)
the second one says "bad CRC 486cea15 (should be 5e364ff7)
the third error says "bad CRC bd7f9519 (should be 8806130b)
the fourth error says "badd CRC da8aef77 (should be 8806130b)

and the last thing it says is error: invalid compressed data to inflate

and in the view last output thing this is what it says for the errors

Warning: the size of the extracted file (21794) does not match the uncompressed size (23045) recorded in the zip file

Warning: the size of the extracted file (42849) does not match the uncompressed size (42398) recorded in the zip file

Warning: the size of the extracted file (23873) does not match the uncompressed size (23045) recorded in the zip

Warning: the size of the extracted file (23966) does not match the uncompressed size (23045) recorded in the zip file

warning: filename too long--truncating.
[ .rapidshare.de\cgi-bin\uploadjs.cgi?uploadid=248820250747 ]
For file ".rapidshare.de\cgi-bin\uploadjs.cgi?uploadid=248820250747", the time stamp in the local directory is invalid, using the current system time instead.

Error: invalid compressed data to inflate

thats exactly what all the errors and warnings say
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
09-13-2006, 11:21 PM
I'm not sure what the problem would be. (Unless ChAiNz was hosting it (sorry C-Man about the mixup and you hosting the obsoleteness BTW:))) I'm pretty sure the file hosting site I used deletes submissions every 30 days, so maybe you could've been trying to download a file that doesn't exist.

I've rethought the production process (if you haven't heard...no "open source" ship until feasible) and the latest version of the mod, while still a nice preview of a future setting of the story, isn't usefull anymore. And to top it off I lost the harddrive my source files were stored on, so I can't rerelease them, or troubleshoot them.

So to sum up...
*waves hand* These aren't the mod files you're looking for... :lol:

The mod will continue EVENTUALLY (Crap, I love that word:D), so the thread hasn't been completely closed yet.
 sniper1707
09-14-2006, 5:24 PM
ok great it wont work ever i guess then?
 ChAiNz.2da
09-15-2006, 10:54 AM
I'm not sure what the problem would be. (Unless ChAiNz was hosting it (sorry C-Man about the mixup and you hosting the obsoleteness BTW:)))
Yah, just double-checked.. and both the one I'm hosting and the one you've linked to are duds bro...

If you have a working copy of this mod, send me a PM (or e-mail me if you have my addie) so I can post a working version on my site ;)
 Master Flick
09-15-2006, 7:44 PM
if you need a storyboard/plot/charcter guy i'm good at that i suck at modding but i have good ideas Pm if your okay with me do ing that stufff
 bodders
05-30-2009, 1:33 PM
I have a idea, I think it would maybe a good idea to include the players personal quarters? With maybe like a meditation chamber like visas's. Maybe even include some soldiers, say if you're dark side have sith, etc. Also when you speak to a npc if you're a draksider have them say "yes darth *name*?" But it looks like a really good mod. Good luck with it! :)
 darth-me
05-30-2009, 2:01 PM
If he even visits this site anymore, I very much doubt that the project is still alive (last post was in 2006).

Agreed and because posters can't seem to figure this out and try to uselessly 'bump' this thread I will close it for now if RJM comes back and wants it re-opened he need only contact the staff. -RH
Page: 2 of 2