Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR III: The Polls Have Spoken! (Casting Call and Ideas)

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
03-05-2006, 10:35 PM
I've been searching through a lot of the polls that have been done
about what should be in KOTOR 3, and what Revan and the
Exile did in KOTOR 2. I've come up with a list of the most
popular ideas, and I'm going to start a RPG based on them.

Here they are, in no particular order...

New PC Character in KOTOR 3 (My character will be new)
Visits to both Dantooine and Korriban in KOTOR 3
Male Revan and Male Exile, both aligned with the Light Side
Ebon Hawk as Main Ship (I'll have to figure out some way to get it!)
Major Role of the True Sith (they will be encountered, and be enemies)
1 or More Temptations to the Dark Side, a la Bastila's in KOTOR I

The Ebon Hawk has 10 slots, minus mine. The most popular imports are...

Bastila (whether she's still with Revan is up to the ones who RP 'em)
HK-47
T3-M4
Mandalore/Canderous Ordo (let's say he's the same guy to free up a slot)

Those are the roles I'd like to have filled, at least. I will be Tysy Dvukh,
but since I have the Exile as male in this RP, uh--Tysy's not a guy, so
I can't be him. I'll be a trainee on the rebuilt Jedi Enclave on Dantooine.

Going to start this one! I promise, or Kreia had 2 hands at the end of TSL!
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Hmm.. i'll be HK47.. That'll be a change..
 JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 1:43 AM
Hmm toughie. Anyway I could play both male and female. I am in two minds of being either Bastilla or Revan. It's up to you Tysyacha
 arvik
03-06-2006, 7:00 AM
Exile for me, if JediMaster12 dosen't take revan. MY first choice is REvan, second is exile.
 Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 12:42 PM
arvik, you are now Revan, and JediMaster12 is Bastila Shan. Xbx is HK--can't wait! :)
 steven
03-06-2006, 1:04 PM
I'm going to have a custom character, but can my guy be the piolt,please?
 rictus135
03-06-2006, 1:29 PM
This is a character I came up with for a different story, however it never really went anywhere and if you read the bio you'll see it all still fits anyway. Since this is a predominately male crew, I don't mind if you perform some rather extreme surgery to turn him into a women. The women info is in ().

Character sheet
Position/Profession: Non-Jedi Force User
Name: Rictus Bane (Rinoa Bane)
Species: Seraph
Sex: Male (Female)
Age: Unknown. His (Her) species can control their aging process. It is known that he (she) existed before the Jedi.
Height: 5"7' or 177cm
Alliginment: Good/Neutral
Weapons: Two lightsabers, a green and a blue, as well as a variety of ranged weapons.
Equipment: Echani Sheild Generator, anti-grav belt.
Apperance: Identical to a human. Short, but quite broad (slim), and very well built (lithe). Has long black hair, tanned white skin and blue (green) eyes
Bio: An ancient being, and the last of his (her) race, he (she) has never allowed himself (herself) to age beyond the appearance of a young man (woman) and acts much the way he (she) looks. Despite his (her) age, he (she) is not particularly powerful, but has learnt to minipulate the force with an ease even the greatest Jedi or Sith cannot match. He (she) has also studied melee battle for thousands of years, and in skill alone is matched by no-one. Dedicated to fighting evil and doing good, he (she) often commits deeds the Jedi think of as dark, but has never fallen to the darkside, due to his (her) races ability to seperate different parts of their mind, such as logic, emotion and belief, from each other, and even from the force.
 steven
03-06-2006, 1:36 PM
Name
Simon Odafin...but perfers to be called Fin

Apperance
http://www.forbiddenplanetstore.com/acatalog/C4895.jpg)

Background
He was born and raised on naboo.
Joined republic fleet as a piolt when he was 22.
Quit when he was in his late 30s after a failed mission witch resulted in the destruction of a space station.
He's been working as a piolt of a cargo transport ever since.

Starting weapons
Upgraded blaster
Custom stun batton
Sith sniper riffile

Alligment
60 (10-49 is dark, 50 is neutral and 51-100 is light)

Other
Has a companion, Zeek, he's a blue male twi'ek who is the engineer and medic on the ship.

Just an idea but say you need to be transported off a planet so you hitch a ride with me but we get attacked by pirates and force to land on a planet which is being operated by the sith. We meet the sith, hack into their main computer and find locations for the main sith bases.
 ForceFightWMe12
03-06-2006, 2:10 PM
It's been a while since I've played a guy as my main character here...let's see if I still got it :xp:

Name: Senyo Zerik
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/Dragonwarrior14/Anime%20pics/a4df536e.jpg)
Background: Senyo is no doubt a true son of Nar Shadaa. He likes his drinks, women, and, who could forget, Pazzack. He isn't one for saving up credits, but is always sure to keep something in his pocket. Well, most of the time, anyway. Having to survive on the harsh streets of Nar Shadaa after running away from an abusive home life, Senyo quickly taught himself the use of the vibrosword. The blade he uses isn't really much to look at, but it was crafted by one of the sector's best weaponsmiths, and admired by many. Until he lifted it from the man's shop while he was in the back.
Senyo's a cocky, sharp-tongued guy who has as much charm and street-smarts as the next hustler, but his cheeky exterior masks the crafty mind and survival skills of a street rat.
Weapons/Armor: a Vibroblade and a small, cheap hold-out blaster. His clothes are made of a cheap, thin mesh that doesn't do much to raise his defense. He also wears pads on his bare arms and gloves on his hands.
Alignment: 52
Position: Miscelaneous Scoundrel guy...person. yeah

I'm trying to decide whether to jump in real quick or wait a while until Senyo makes an appearence, so if I don't post, don't worry. Just a heads-up :xp:
 rictus135
03-06-2006, 2:17 PM
I have been having a bit of a think about this whole Sith Empire and Unknown regions and come up with an idea that might work. The Unknown regions seem to refer to anything outside of the galaxy, however it seems extremely unlikely any ship made 4000 years before the movies would be capable of making such a trip, at least one made in the Star Wars galaxy. Both Korriban and Malacore are outer rim worlds but are "on the border of the sith empire". That doesn't make it sound like there is a vast void between them and the sith empire, just that noone has traveled beyond that point as "plotting new hyperspace routes is extremely dangerous".

So here is my idea. Maybe the sith empire is located not in a far away galaxy across the void, but somewhat nearer. Like the Rishi Maze. If the galaxy itself hasn't been fully explored the Rishi Maze would seem a long and dangerous journey, but not impossible as compared to travelling through the void. So how about the Sith Empire be located in the Rishi Maze?
 Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 3:05 PM
Sure, rictus! I, personally, have no ideas on where the Sith Empire IS located anyway.
 steven
03-06-2006, 3:22 PM
How menber people are needed to join before we start the rpg?
 Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 3:44 PM
OK, here's who we have so far...

Me, Tysyacha, as Tysy Dvukh (1st slot)
Xbx_Inthusiast as HK-47 (2nd slot)
arvik as Revan (3rd slot)
JediMaster12 as Bastila Shan (4th slot)
steven as Simon Odafin and Zeek (5th and 6th slots)
rictus as Rictus Bane (7th slot)
ForceFightWithMe12 as Senyo Zerik (8th slot)

8 characters should be enough. I really didn't like G0-T0 (the 9th slot)
anyway, so his space on the ship and the Disciple's are now DELETED.
By the way, don't you think 10 people is a lot for one medium-sized ship?

As for this story, let's say that the Male Exile passed away in the Outer Rim
after 14 years of searching for his former Master, Revan. I'll start out as Tysy,
in the rebuilt Jedi Enclave upon Dantooine, for his funeral. Jedi Sentinels Atton
Rand, Briahna (the Handmaiden), and Mira are presiding over the ceremony.

My title..."The Price of Power". ;)

P.S. Do any of you do any mods on KOTOR 2?
 steven
03-06-2006, 4:06 PM
Cool. Btw, have u an idea on whats going to happen or are we going to make it up as we go along?
 Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 4:27 PM
I have a few ideas...

A powerful Force-user tells me about what he senses within me: a power to
double my master's strength, at the cost of my always being an apprentice.
This is the "Dvukh" part of my full name, because "dvukh" means "2", "twice",
or "second". I accept this power, thinking it might cause the Sith to use me
instead of kill me on sight, and I find some relief, if more worry along with it.

Someone tempts me and a few others to the Dark Side, and we accept.
This could be the Lord of the True Sith, or more likely one of his minions.

We visit Korriban before we hit the Rishi Maze, 'cause Revan might be there.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 4:57 PM
I do, but currently, I stopped. I can only do textures, because I'm using an XBox for KOTOR 2 modding and my PC for KOTOR 1 modding. I'm becoming an expert at KOTOR 1 modding. :)
 ExtreamJedi12
03-06-2006, 5:38 PM
Is it too late for me to join?
 Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 5:54 PM
NO!!! ;) I know just who you can be--the Dark Lord of the True Sith!!! :D
 ExtreamJedi12
03-06-2006, 10:12 PM
I hate being evil. It's not my style.
 Tysyacha
03-07-2006, 8:17 AM
OK. :) Just post your character sheet here, then. :)
 Tysyacha
03-07-2006, 4:52 PM
By the way, Xbx, could you do a KOTOR 1 mod where every time Bastila
and I are grouped together, I double her Force Points? That's the feat my
Tysy Dvukh possesses, and I'd also like Bastila's stats and throws to be +2.

Possible? I really hope so! :)
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-07-2006, 4:54 PM
I could do it so that every time bastila is on your team, she has double force points.. and I could make her throws +2. I'll work on it.
 ForceFightWMe12
03-07-2006, 5:06 PM
:sithm: Evil...If need be, I can do evil...:sithm:
 Tysyacha
03-07-2006, 5:25 PM
Thank you, Xbx!!!! And ForceFight...if you want to take the role of Dark Lord
of the Sith, your empire's armies are the "rumble" Visas hears through the Force! ;)
 ExtreamJedi12
03-07-2006, 5:42 PM
Position/Profession: Mercenary/Mechanic
Name: Cloud Strife
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 5"7'
Alliginment: Good/Neutral
Weapons: A sword he calls the 'Buster Sword' and a belt of Thermal Detonators
Equipment: Toolkit, a great skill in mechanics, and lots of parts(droid, ship, etc.)
Apperance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/50/Cloud_Strife_art.jpg)
Bio: As a young boy, Cloud dreamed of becoming a Jedi, but couldn't. He also dreamed of exploring space and flying a starship. In the 10th grade, he found out he had a great skill in mechanics when he took apart a hyperdrive and put it back together in under 5 mins. He soon left his homeplanet, Alderaan, and went to the Jedi Enclave to help Jedi with their spaceships.

He briefly left to seek a life of adventure as a mercenary. On one of his missions, he fell in love with a flower girl named Aerith Gainsborough. Several hours later, she was killed by a Sith named Darth Sephiroth. Cloud has sworn that he will revenge for Aerith. He went back to Dantooine and continues to work on ships.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-07-2006, 6:16 PM
Extream, you really love cloud don't you? OH, and Tysyacha, it's done (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EJ41D55S) . It would be fantastic if you guys joined on my Jedi Order rp, I really want to get it started but we don't have all the main characters.. yet I could'nt get it to fire every time she's in your group, so I just upped her force powers by 200% and upped her saves by 2..
Page: 1 of 1