Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Casting Call: The Sith Resurrection

Page: 1 of 1
 Alkonium
03-04-2006, 5:49 PM
Yes, I know, The Sith Resurrection roleplay has already started, but I feel that the actual topic will be less cluttered if people who want to join post their character data here, as opposed to in the actual thread. As for any premade roles, we still need someone to take the part of Greea Bodonawieedo, a Corellian Rodian smuggler who was rescued by Komad Kaltas. You will also need to write out a character sheet. Here is an example:
Greea Bodonawieedo
Species: Rodian
Homeworld: Corellia
Faction: Third Galactic Republic, Smuggler
Weapon: Dl-88 Blaster Pistol
DOB(Date of Birth): 70 ABY
Note: This rp is based in 87 ABY, so set your character's age accordingly.
 snowy_robbie
03-04-2006, 6:30 PM
Um dude... I think your in the wrong forum. This is Knights of the Old Rebublic... Considering the dates you say this rp would be set 80 years AFTER the events of episode 6...
 Alkonium
03-04-2006, 6:37 PM
Actually, I think the roleplay forum rules are that it has to be Star Wars, not just Kotor.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-04-2006, 7:33 PM
This has all been settled beforehand Robbie, and we've been rping it for over what.. 60 posts or more? One statement won't make us quit anyway..
 Alkonium
03-04-2006, 8:41 PM
Actually 143, which only strengthens Xbx's statement. Feel free to join though. BTW: Here is another premade character who needs someone to take the part of:
Kalla Vel
Species: Kiffar
Homeworld: Concord Dawn
Faction: Third Galactic Republic, Mandalorian, Jedi Order
Weapon: single-bladed lightsaber(cyan), flamethrower
DOB: 52 ABY
Backstory: Although she spent most of her life with the Jedi, Kalla Vel was born to two Mandalorian Kiffar. She decided to integrate her Mandalorian heritage into her life as a Jedi, and wears traditional Mandalorian armour underneath her Jedi Robes. This armour allowed her to survive the Jedi Temple Massacre of 67 ABY.
I originally included her in Fall of the Sith, as just the apprentice to the late Lowbacca, then I decided to make her a Mandalorian as well as a Jedi, as someone would probably find the idea of a Mandalorian Jedi somewhat interesting.
 Writer
03-05-2006, 1:17 AM
A Mandalorian Jedi is an interesting idea... I just like the excitement of creating my own characters... I think by this time my char count has made it over 100, though I've never stopped to count :D
 Alkonium
03-05-2006, 10:19 PM
If someone does take these characters, I'd prefer you take Greea first as she's more essential to the story.
 Diego Varen
04-20-2006, 6:22 PM
Yado
Species: Unknown (Yoda's Species)
Homeworld: Unknown
Faction: Third Galactic Republic, Jedi Order
Weapon: Single-Bladed lightsaber(Green)
DOB: Unknown
Backstory: Like Yoda, he is a Jedi from the Jedi Academy. He is strong with the Force.
 Alkonium
04-26-2006, 4:37 PM
Here's another character I'd like someone to take the part of:
Dar Bodonawieedo
Species: Rodian
Homeworld: Corellia
Faction: Sith Alliance, Sith Order
Weapon: Double-bladed lightsaber(red)
DOB:64 ABY
Backstory: Greea's older brother, Dar left Corellia six years ago to join the Sith, and he soon became apprenticed to the late Darth Virul. He was the main reason Greea was reluctant at first to become a Jedi.
I'd like to see him appear shortly after the Battle Of Rhen Var, if someone takes the part.
 JediMaster12
04-26-2006, 8:27 PM
Whoever takes Greea, let me know since I have been RPing her in addition to my main character Alkea. Just PM me and I'll bring ya up to speed.
Page: 1 of 1