Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[missing] - missing what?

Page: 1 of 1
 0770dV
03-02-2006, 3:28 PM
i have few problems with multiplayer games: the only thing that works is LAN game. When i try to join the online game, it says: Failed to connect [missing] (screenshot here: http://pub.real-time.cz/missing.JPG). I have original game with 1.02 of course, firewall is turned off and bypassed, the game says its active (but its not and i have opened the ports). So i hoped i can use hamachi and play here, but - Oo - i can't (what a surprise). I can see the game, but can't join it.
Im sorry if somewhere is similar topic, but i have found nothing. Is there anybody with similar problems?
 Athanasios
03-03-2006, 6:14 PM
I got this screen but with "Internet Account Error: [MISSING]" .............
 P5yNerGy|TFL
03-12-2006, 6:59 PM
The solution to this problem is to make your password the same as your email adress.

Then choose a name that you have never ever used in any gamespy related game.

Keep trying different names, usually after about 5 attempts you will gain access. Remember to make the email just the same as whatever you want your pass to be.
 0770dV
03-13-2006, 3:41 PM
oooooo cant believe it... it works :) thanks a lot!!! :)
Page: 1 of 1