Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whom to Kill? small spoiler!

Page: 1 of 1
 GrandMaster
03-02-2006, 3:14 PM
Kill Luxa or Slusk?

I'm playing through TSL again for about the fifth time,and i got to the exchange meeting and thought to myself "does it make any difference who you kill?" Are any of them particularily light dark options? Or are there any real benefits from killing either? Answers on a postcard .........
 Achilles
03-02-2006, 3:49 PM
Actually big spoiler...right in the subject line ;)

IIRC, you fight Luxa no matter what. You do have the option not to fight/kill Slusk. I don't recall if there are any DS shifts for doing so, but I do know that you have to make some DS-ish dialog options to provoke him into a fight. That's scene is one of my favorite on Telos though, simply because there's usually some awesome loot in that room.
 ChAiNz.2da
03-02-2006, 3:55 PM
agreed :D

@Jedi_Newbie, I re-titled your thread to remove the spoiler ;) Just remember to be more careful next time in what info you "share" in the title.. :)
 zadi
03-02-2006, 4:51 PM

IIRC, you fight Luxa no matter what. You do have the option not to fight/kill Slusk. I don't recall if there are any DS shifts for doing so, but I do know that you have to make some DS-ish dialog options to provoke him into a fight. That's scene is one of my favorite on Telos though, simply because there's usually some awesome loot in that room.

No, there aren't any DS shifts. I just double checked. Loved the options you're given and even found out what species Luxa was in one option. lol Never knew what she was other then pink.
 JediMaster12
03-02-2006, 5:04 PM
Zadi's right. I chose the option that was like he wouldn't live to enjoy money or something and that provoked him to fight. I could or couldn't have killed him but I did because he's with the Exchange and I say kill em all!
 Busby06
03-02-2006, 5:21 PM
Well i chose to side with Slusk first. Originally sided with Luxa but i did that classic... "Can't we all get along?" line. Slusk helped me attack Luxa. Its a easier fight than fighting the both of them at the same time.

After that turn to Slusk and finish what you started. One at a time no fuss, good loot. :D
 GrandMaster
03-02-2006, 6:20 PM
sorry my bad!!! It didnt even occur to me that i put it in the title :chop1:
 miraavery
03-04-2006, 1:15 AM
Agreed though through a certain dialogue slusk begs you ti reconsider and says he has a right hand man position free. Never comes through with it though...
Page: 1 of 1