Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need help on Empire Mission

Page: 1 of 1
 baldylox
02-27-2006, 9:16 PM

Ive taken over the galaxy and Atzerri is flashing the 4 red arrows. when i take my fleet to orbit or land them, nothing triggers. i red the mission log and it says that he may have flee'd, so ive hit every single planet again and no rebels. I also did not receive the new ship to help in the mission.

thoughts?
 wedge2211
02-28-2006, 3:23 PM
The Interdictor appears in orbit over Coruscant. Try taking Atzerri and then wait for a bit...the traitorous Moff will be detected soon enough.
 baldylox
02-28-2006, 4:27 PM
thats the thing. i cant initiate the take over of atzerri. i took a force to the planet now that is flashing wiht red arrows and nothing happens. normally the battle window drops down from the top of the screen to start a ground assault.

something else said he may not show over corrusant either if i have a force in orbit. but ive been to every planet's orbit and surface and nothing triggers

/shrug
 baldylox
03-01-2006, 3:36 PM
i restarted this campaign again. same thing happens. ive taken over overy system/planet and when i take 2 fleets to atzerri, nothing happens. ive taken Vader, Veers and misc group to the surface and nothing happens. Ive flown around the whole galaxy again and nothings happens. this is starting to erk me

help pls what am i missing?
 DarthMaulUK
03-01-2006, 5:52 PM
check the campaign walkthroughs that are sticked on this forum

DMUK
 gswift
03-01-2006, 6:57 PM
This isn't the first time I've heard about mini-missions not working right. I've had trouble with some when I let a bunch of time expire before completing them, or completed them out of order. I've only been able to complete the 'take boba fette to hoth and neutralize a hero' mission one time out of four, but that one doesn't stop me from completing the campaign.
 baldylox
03-01-2006, 7:00 PM
check the campaign walkthroughs that are sticked on this forum

DMUK

well if you read my post you'd know that its not an issue with needing a walkthrough.

how do i skip a campaign? ive done it 4x today and when i get to the end nothing happens :(
 gswift
03-07-2006, 10:39 AM
I think you're going to have more luck after the next patch. There are bugs that make some of the mini-missions bomb out, and then you can't end the game. :( I haven't found or read about any work-arounds for this besides starting the campaign over again and taking planets in a different order. It helps to slow the galactic map speed while you try to complete the mini-missions.
 Max Veers
05-27-2006, 1:33 PM

Ive taken over the galaxy and Atzerri is flashing the 4 red arrows. when i take my fleet to orbit or land them, nothing triggers. i red the mission log and it says that he may have flee'd, so ive hit every single planet again and no rebels. I also did not receive the new ship to help in the mission.

thoughts?

From Max Veers
How can i pass the mission at Atzerri?If you have an answer to my problem
write to me.My mail is ra.ka.ra@abv.bg
 baldylox
05-27-2006, 5:02 PM
From Max Veers
How can i pass the mission at Atzerri?If you have an answer to my problem
write to me.My mail is ra.ka.ra@abv.bg

ive not played the game since that weeks post. i was too frustrated with the bug that i uninstalled the game.
Page: 1 of 1