Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Last Dynasty

Page: 1 of 1
 arvik
02-26-2006, 10:05 PM
Soon after the events of Kotor II, a Dark Empire grew from beneath the Sith. Their powers and abilities to control the dark side of the force was much more powerful then the Sith. They, had their own name. A name for their army that only they know, but as for everybody else, if they heard of one and survived, called them the Dark Dwellers, for how they completely control the Dark Side of the Force. It was a secret society that lasted for centuries until finally, violence broke out with the Jedi. But no civilian knew about this war, fought mostly in the secret hideout for the Dark Dwellers underneath Coroscaunt. The Jedi, under the leadership of Reyshik(male) and his apprentice Mave(can be either male or female), prepared an army of Jedi Knights to infiltrate the Dark Dwellers' base. The Dark Dwellers, under the leadership of Ja' Mahia, already knew about the Jedi's plans and started training the powers to make them even stronger.

Rules
1. No killing another character without permission
2. Only one character (you may have a second characer but you will need me to approve it first.

Characters:
Reyshik:(available)
Mave:(available)
Ja' Mahia: Arvik

Any custom characters with sheets please.
I intend for it to be very dramatic and suspensful
 JediMaster12
02-28-2006, 1:53 AM
Sounds good. I'll whip up a character:

Name: Miklos Korin
Species: Human
Homeworld: unknown
Weapon: silver bladed lightsaber w/ an unconventional look to it
Bio: Given to the Jedi Order at a young age he quickly showed a powerful aptitude for the Force. After becoming a Jedi Knight at a relatively young age, he left for the Unknown Regions seeking out his ancestry that had been revealled through mutual acquaintances. He spent time amongst the warrior tribes learning of the codes of honor called Bushida. After returning, he was put through the Jedi trials again to find himself and ended up becoming a watchman, with extensive knowledge in combet training techniques. When the dark threat was to be met, he was selected by Reyshik to be a commander of the Jedi Forces.
 arvik
02-28-2006, 7:05 AM
To help with the knowledge of ppl, I will put Ja' Mahia's sheet also.

Name: Ja' Mahia
Species: Human/unkown race descended from a powerful Sith Lord
Homeworld: Coroscaunt
Side: Dark Dweller
armor: just a black and red robe that absorbs the force around it.
weopon: A black, single bladed lightsaber that can shatter through even the most powerful enemy lightsabers.
Bio: After raised in Coroscaunt, secretly took on two identities. One was the Dark
Tyrant, Ja Mahia', and the other is unkown. But before he became a Dark Dweller, he realized that he had the special ability one day. He was defending his home against a ruthless band of thugs when he suddenly found out that he was very strong in the force and that he can alter the force itself. He can charge up an infinite ammount of power just inside of him, that can destroy many armies all at once. Later, no one knows how, he became a Dark Dweller (only those who have that kind of power are admitted to the Dark Dwellers) and rose to the ranks of Dark Tyrant, proving he was much stronger than all the others. By taking over the Dark Dwellers, he started the Last Dynasty. The Ja' Mahian Dynasty.

(Oh yeah, for those who have read my Legacy of Vengeance Story, which is what this thread is based from, you have probably heard of the Ja' Mahian War, Ja' Mahia, Mave, and Reyshik. And later in the story, you'll hear hints of certain events and secrets that happened during the Ja' Mahian War that can help you in this)
 Lexi Saar
02-28-2006, 12:48 PM
Uh can I join?Cause I'm Kinda new.and does anyone rp over msn?
 Lexi Saar
02-28-2006, 1:08 PM
I'll Post it just in case,please don't get mad!

Name: Lorna Tora
Homeworld:Unknown,Raised On Kashyyyk
Side:Jedi/Republic
Armour: Much Like the males Underwear From KOTOR 2 but Black and increases Dexterity,Strength and Constitution.
Weapons: Lorna's Cat Claws(much like wolverines but two instead of three)Twin Silver Lightsaber's,Lorna's bowcaster
Bio:Found abandoned by a native wookie,Lorna was raised on kashyyyk and taught the ways of the wookies code and how to fight.After the events of KOTOR 2 a visting jedi discovered the force inside of her and returned her to corruscant to join the rebuilt jedi order.Wanting to discover her birth parents she soon left once again to roam the galaxy,gathering information.
 arvik
02-28-2006, 6:15 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDN'T YOU READ? THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO'VE DONE OVER 100 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING, your accepted. And welcome to LS Forums
 Lexi Saar
03-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Thank You
 arvik
03-01-2006, 5:08 PM
no problem.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-01-2006, 9:43 PM
Name: Reyshik
Rank/job: Jedi Master
Weapons: A Blue single-bladed lightsaber, intricately designed.
Style: Shii-Cho
Abilities: Force Manipulator, not a complete Force user, but is more like Exar Kun, but not as evil.
Bio: Raised on the outer rim planet of Alderaan, he was taken away from his family at the age of 6. He was trained under strict circumstances and quickly rose in rank, becoming the leader of the Jedi after the original master, Master O'Kari, was killed in a fight against two Dark Dwellers. He vows to protect all he has and loves with as much strength and force within his body.
 Lexi Saar
03-02-2006, 2:18 PM
YAY!More people
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-02-2006, 4:12 PM
Heh, hopefully he'll start it sometime soon. I think we need one more main character..
 arvik
03-02-2006, 5:44 PM
Un mas..ok I don't know the rest......(flipping through spanish english dictionary) Un mas personaje principal! Mave.... And it sort of would be nice if we had another dark dweller.. If anyone wants to switch. If not we'll wait for another.
 Writer
03-02-2006, 6:10 PM
Eh, why not? I'll be a Dark Dweller, too... about time I start branching out from doing all these good guys :D

Name: Tanith Vessa (Vay-suh)
Species: Appears human and is generally assumed to be human
Homeworld: Coruscant
armor: Tanith wears no armor, choosing instead to wear a dark gray shirt, black pants, and a leather jacket
weopon: a single lightsaber whose blade is very dark blue. This saber is one of the few that can withstand a blow from Ja' Mahia's saber, but it can't hold up for a longer saber lock. While it still won't shatter, it will flicker and deactivate when held in a saber lock with Ja' Mahia's saber.
Bio: Most Sith see the Force as a tool, a thing to control. Jedi see it as a guide, a friend willing to help you if you ask it. Tanith Vessa sees the Force from both perspectives. To her, the Force is a friend willing to be used as a weapon. She holds a frightening command over the power of the Force and this is what prompted the Dark Dwellers to take her in and begin her training. As they taught her, she also taught them.

Tanith is now 26 and has progressed up the ranks of the Dark Dwellers quickly. The casual dress code she has established for herself allows her to go places where most Dark Dwellers would be watched carefully, fearfully. While Tanith can enhance their fear through the Force, she enjoys being able to get information some Dark Dwellers would be unable to, simply because few people would care to speak to them.

One thing that makes it seem as though Tanith may not be fully human is the fact that she seems to have telepathic and telekinetic abilities that exist outside of the Force. It has helped her several times. Jedi cannot sense these abilities through the Force, so Tanith can often use them to get the upper hand. She can throw a Jedi around without using the Force. For this reason, Jedi are afraid of her. Her telepathy allows her to read their minds without them knowing they've been read. Her telekinetic abilities knock the Jedi around, and she can use the Force to do things they'd never even thought possible.

To the Jedi, Tanith Vessa is someone to be avoided.
 arvik
03-02-2006, 7:11 PM
Okay

Ranks of the Dark Dwellers

Dark Tyrant
Dark Master
Dark Commander
Dark General
Dark Captain
Dark Warrior
Dark Soldier
 arvik
03-02-2006, 7:14 PM
Oh yeah, do you just want Mave to be someone anyone can control(not as a permanent or assigned to one person, but temporary) until someone comes along who wants to be Mave, but they need to post in this thread to become Mave. Is that a good idea or do you want to wait for someone to control him/her.
 Maverick5770
03-02-2006, 8:51 PM
here's my character
Name:Maverick
Home World:Tattoine
Class:Jedi Sentinel
Saber:Single Yellow
HEight:6'2
Alingment:Light
you get the picture
 Exerkis
03-02-2006, 8:58 PM
Um... So avrik asked me to be mave, which I can be.
Name: Mave
Homeworld: Kashhyyk
Side: Jedi
Armor: Wearing no armor, he wears robes that emphasize his modesty.
Weapon: Choosing to wield the force as his weapon, Mave allows the force to flow through him, causing him to 'catch' blaster shots in midair and constantly dodge his opponent's blows.
Bio: Born into a strange cabal of travellers who lived in the shadowlands much in the style of Jolee Bindo, his family was killed by a herd of katarn. It was then that he heard the voice. The force called to him, and he learned to channel it so much through his body that not only did it add power to his fists, but he could dodge his opponents attacks with startling ease, and jump amazing heights. Maybe by training this ability, he could learn to fly.
Abilities: Great Jump: He can use the force to jump up to 50 times his height, far greater than most jedi can, and to latch on to walls. Improved Unarmed Strike: He deals damage as though wielding an echani saber while using his fists. Improved Dodge: While channeling the force through his conciousness, he can slow down his perceptions of time, improving his reaction times and therefore, his dodge times.
 arvik
03-02-2006, 8:59 PM
sure. Ok. I want alot fo dedication into this thread and i dont want it to die, so let's make this good. I'm gonna start it now
 snowy_robbie
03-04-2006, 6:14 PM
Name: 'Scan' Noijan
Species: Human/Cyborg
Homeworld: Nar Shadaa
Side: Jedi/Republic
Armour: Padawan's Robes, black
Weapons: Metallic Arm (a large metallic arm used to basically bash enemies into submission), 'Scanning' Eye (a robotic eye, used to scan areas and people) Single hilt Red (not sith just red) lightsaber
Bio: Grew up on the planet of Nar Shadaa and was found by a hiding Jedi to be adept in the force. He began training in the Jedi Enclave/Adademy on Coroscaunt. One day while training he and his master were set upon by a group of dark jedi. His master was decapitated and 'Scan' himself had his left arm cut off and right eye ripped from its socket. Scan then just managed to force push his attackers off a large drop and escaped back to the enclave. He was fitted with a metallic arm and his trademark 'Scanning' Eye.
 arvik
03-04-2006, 11:29 PM
snowy_robbie, if exercis and xbx_inthusiast don't come back, do you wan't to be Reyshik?
 Writer
03-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Whoa! Slow down there, arvik... you apologized to both xbx and Exerkis and promised to change your post... with that in mind, don't you think it's a bit soon to be giving their characters away?

I also have a complaint with this RP. It moved far too quickly. I wrote my first couple of posts as if the war was still some distance from the present. I had Tanith on her way back to the Dark Dwellers' base when you made me turn her around to attack Coruscant.

I was impressed with the RP skills of Exerkis and xbx, but others I won't name bothered me. I understand that is the way of open recruitment RPs, but I have a hard time finding the patience for less experienced RPers. For this reason, I think I may take Tanith somewhere else. She may die out in this story... perhaps in another confrontation with Mave (if Exerkis would be willing to control him for that much longer). Either way, I'll be coming up with a storyline for Tanith Vessa, probably to be posted on fanfiction.net... we'll see how it goes.

Now, Exerkis, if you'd post something along the lines of Mave coming face to face with Tanith on the ground floor of the Temple, we can act out the death of Tanith Vessa and thus she can move in her own separate direction.
 Alkonium
03-05-2006, 12:27 AM
I don't mean to sound offensive or anything, but if anyone would like a different RP until any problems with this one are solved, feel free to join my rp. If anyone is offended, forget I said anything.
 arvik
03-05-2006, 12:28 AM
are you quitting too? Or are you going to make a new character aftwerwards?
 Alkonium
03-05-2006, 12:31 AM
Actually, I was never part of this Roleplay to begin with, so I suppose, I shouldn't have even posted here.
 Writer
03-05-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm leaving, but please don't take it fully as my annoyance with this thread. I just don't have a whole lot of time to be participating in so many RPs... so as a part of my freeing up more time for what actually needs to be done in real life, I'm leaving. Thanks for the fun RP to this point. Tanith is about to be killed and she won't be coming back... neither will I.

Real Life calls and I cannot help but answer :)
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 12:47 AM
Too bad. You're an actually decent RP'er WildJedi. Think you might stay on my Shattered Allegiance? I think that one might go all the way...
 Alkonium
03-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Have you ever given my RP a thought? If you want to join, I have two premade characters you could take the part of, if you come back.
 Writer
03-05-2006, 12:52 AM
I should be decent... I've been writing fiction for 5 years and RPing all over LF for 3 :D

I'll try to keep up with SA... I'm really liking it so far. You really startled me in there, you know... Annika's surprise and fear over the possibility of loosing her powers was mine as well... but it does explain why she was seen just after her most recent assassination. Her power is already beginning to leave. :( She'll really stick close to Lionel and Lilah now :)
 Alkonium
03-05-2006, 12:56 AM
Umm, WJ, my offer was actually directed at you, as Xbx is already in my RP.
 Writer
03-05-2006, 1:00 AM
Mmm? Oh, I'll take a look at it... but I'm not sure I'll have the time. I'm in college and am at the moment rather behind on my work. But we'll see how things work out... if you're not too far into your RP by spring break, maybe I'll be able to join then, but again, we'll just have to see.
 Alkonium
03-05-2006, 1:04 AM
Don't worry, I'll try to restructure it so people can easily join at any time, if it helps. Do you want me to reserve either the characters of Greea Bodonawieedo or Kalla Vel for you?
 Writer
03-05-2006, 1:12 AM
No, that's alright. If I can manage to find time to join, I'll create a character. Thanks, though :)
 Alkonium
03-05-2006, 1:14 AM
Ok, if you have any more questions about my RP, see me in the actual thread. I'm surprised you declined Kalla Vel, she's a Mandalorian Jedi.
 Exerkis
03-05-2006, 2:52 AM
Arvik, can I make another character?
 arvik
03-05-2006, 9:11 AM
but what about Mave?
 arvik
03-05-2006, 9:12 AM
Or wait. Will you control Mave and another character? Or just another character?
 arvik
03-05-2006, 9:22 AM
ALkonium, would you like to join this Rp?
 Exerkis
03-05-2006, 1:57 PM
I would control Mave and another character, if that's alright with you.
 arvik
03-05-2006, 4:57 PM
oh yeah, that's ok. post the character sheet, and it'd be nice if you choose a dark dweller, because my assistant is gonna die from you soon
 Alkonium
03-05-2006, 5:17 PM
ALkonium, would you like to join this Rp?Well, I'll be everyone's understudy. Does that work?
 Exerkis
03-05-2006, 5:36 PM
Actually, that was my intention.
Name: Krath Naj
Homeworld: Malachor V
Side: Dark Dwellers
Armour: Dark Dweller's Master Robes, Red
Weapons: Red Lightsaber.
Bio: Loving to plan and scheme, never to be in the thick of battle, Krath is a study in irony. Born in the cataclysmic battle at Malachor, he was taken off the planet by a mandalorian retreat party. He never expected to rise high in their ranks, because of his hatred of physical activity and actually being in the thick of fighting, his opponents always seemed to mess up. It wasn't until a jedi in disguise found him and told him that what he had was the force that he realized his true potential. He managed to convince the other mandalorians that the jedi was someone who needed to be killed and excaped the camp during the battle. He was found later by a Dark Dweller, and he rose quickly to the rank of master due to his innate knowledge of tactics and his backstabbing of the other candidates. He does have a penchant for riddles, however, and guards his quarters with a series of puzzles that, if solved, will give you almost permanent access to his quarters, at least until he changes the riddles. He makes everyone except for the Tyrant go through this rigamarole, merely because he now can.
 arvik
03-05-2006, 5:44 PM
you can go into the Jedi base with Arik, who I am controlling also
 Maverick5770
03-05-2006, 7:30 PM
Is it ok if we say my last character died in the attck and I start a new one?
 Maverick5770
03-06-2006, 9:59 PM
Here's my new character:
Name:Natiss Hearn
Alingment:Light
Class:Excellent duelist and force wielder
Height:6'2
Homeworld:Tatooine
Bio: Being a bit of a late start to the jedi ways Natiss is known to occainsionally attack with a ferocity that a jedi shouldn't use...
 Writer
03-09-2006, 12:00 AM
So for about 3 posts in this thread, I played a character named Tanith Vessa. Then, due to time issues, I killed her off. Now, I'm writing a story about a character of the same name, though different circumstances.

Darkness Personified: The Story of Tanith Vessa (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=162076) is her story. I guess this is for those of you who were sorry she died and I had to drop out of this RP... so enjoy :)
 arvik
03-12-2006, 8:19 PM
This is antother character I have, General Blise.

Name: General Blise
Alignment: 35
Appearance: Red Dark Dweller Master Robe. Brown hair. Tall. Thin.
WEopons: A single dark crimson lightsaber with a special symbol of the dark side that strengthens it.
Page: 1 of 1