Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Space Battle Mod Version 1.0

Page: 1 of 1
 Three60
02-26-2006, 2:39 PM
Yay! My mod is finally ready for testing!
http://www.yagaboosh.com/downloads/Space_Battle_Mod.rar)

What do you think?

EDIT: Only Galactic Conflict works for the mod.
 Three60
02-27-2006, 12:06 AM
I can see everyone is overjoyed...
 Suikotsu
02-27-2006, 12:30 AM
What does it do?
 Hartmrolf
02-27-2006, 2:27 AM
Look, at the Link in his Signature, it basically tries to remove everything that has to do with Land battles as it seems.
Not exactly what i want but i think theres quite a lot of people who find land battles just annoying.
Actually the Thread title is a bit misleading, it makes one think that it is another space battle balance mod. Maybe you should add something that says you removed land battles.
 Three60
02-27-2006, 7:07 AM
Look, at the Link in his Signature, it basically tries to remove everything that has to do with Land battles as it seems.
Not exactly what i want but i think theres quite a lot of people who find land battles just annoying.
Actually the Thread title is a bit misleading, it makes one think that it is another space battle balance mod. Maybe you should add something that says you removed land battles.

Done, thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: Darn, didn't change the thread name like on some other forums.
Page: 1 of 1