Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star wars -->Halo

Page: 1 of 1
 Super_Snipe
02-19-2006, 10:07 PM
i just thought of this idea, and it made so much sence i had to put it somewhere were people could see it...
i wouldent be suprised if someone else had suggested it, its a really big idea, but ill say it anyway:

If anyone here has read the halo books, all 3, you would know that halo actualy took places in space and on the ground, and not just halo but planets to. sounds familiar?
halo was designed as a super weapon that destroys galaxies... the deathstar destroys worlds...
hmm... pretty similar...
UNSC warships verses covenent cruisers...
sounds like star destroyers vs rebel ships...
spartans and gold elites/profits
...jedi?...

albiet, there are some blanks. but there have been halo mods for all sorts of games, and they have done a fine job at filling in the blanks... but there are alot of things that dont need to be fiilled in. we know what dropships look like, bombers, seraphs, covenent cruisers, UNSC space craft... i myself dont know how to mod but i would love to see a full conversion of this game into a halo universe, and i think some people out there would as well
 artisen12
02-20-2006, 1:56 AM
i had a mod fore this i belive there is one restrating so it might happen but it would be very outbalanced
 cingular_hawaii
07-29-2006, 4:01 PM
star wars and Halo are way to different for me, even with your persuasion
 Rexraptor2000
07-31-2006, 2:38 PM
Halo: First Offensive mod for EaW.
 Darth Andrew
07-31-2006, 2:53 PM
Link to Halo: First Offensive forums. (http://halo.eawnexus.com/forums/index.php)
 cingular_hawaii
07-31-2006, 4:38 PM
BUT STILL HALO ROCKS STAR WARS OFF
 cingular_hawaii
07-31-2006, 4:51 PM
P.S. DOODS check out my blog site (http://masterkainoasblog.blogspot.com/)
 artisen12
07-31-2006, 6:07 PM
dang darth you beat me to it my freind is in the mod almost all of the human space units are done
Page: 1 of 1