Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the Old Republic: Shattered Allegiance (Planning)

Page: 1 of 1
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-19-2006, 1:06 PM
I was watching this fanfilm called 'Broken Allegiance', about two Dark Jedi (a male and a female) who were apprentices to Lord Vader, broke off from the Empire and wished to join the Light Side, in the Rebellion. But were faced with overwhelming forces and temptations, also a bounty hunter hired by Lord Vader. I'm hoping to turn this into an RP which people from my other Role-Plays and from Forgotten Empire: Preparing for War (I think that's what it's called) to join. I need some good solid Role-players for this, hoping this storyline will attract people.

Two years after the Sith Lord Revan had risen to power, the Galaxy was slowly turning for the worse, but Rebellions were uprising. Revan had trained two Jedi, (A male a female) whom of which he hand picked from the Jedi who had fallen to the Dark side. The two Jedi, after being trained profusely, saw the pure hatred in Revan, and wished to break free. Not to rebel against him, but to be free of all the pain and suffering they had already caused. They were far from redemption, and couldn't be accepted back into the Order, and they left the Sith, so they couldn't be in that Order. Countless guards, soldiers, Jedi and such under Revan's control search for them, and they won't stop searching until they're dead.

My character:

Name: Lionel Derke
Race: Human
Class: Dark Jedi
Weapons : A single dark purple lightsaber with a curved hilt he recieved from his father. Ironically, he struck down his father with the same Lightsaber. There is a sentence written on the left side of the shaft, in ancient Sith'ari language, Forgive me father.
Powers : Force Choke, Force Lightning, Force Push, Force Pull, Throw Lightsaber, Dominate Mind.
Bio : Born in Deralia, on the same planet as Revan. His father was a mechanic for Swoop Bikes and his mother died at childbirth. He was recruited in the Republic at a young age, trained extensively with blaster rifles and was in the Republic ever since he was 16. The Republic Attack cruiser which was attacked by a Sith vessel was boarded by Revan and his crew. Revan saw potential in Lionel and took him aboard his Flagship. Lionel was a Force adept, but no one in the Republic knew it, even his parents didn't know. But his mother was another story. She was a Jedi Runner for the Council before she was banned for having a relationship with a man. He had gotten his powers from her, raw, untamed powers. He was trained by Revan, along with another female Force adept. He trained him for 5 years, teaching him almost everything about being a Sith Lord. Within five days of being accepted into the Sith Order, he broke into the hangar and stole a ship, bringing his female friend along with him. He went into space with his female counterpart, hoping to escape from the Dark side.
 JediMaster12
02-22-2006, 12:02 PM
Name: Lilah Erron
Species: Human
Class: Dark Jedi
Weapons: A red lightsaber that glows with an errie beam. A straight handle, it was built in the days of the Jedi but given as a gift from a family member. On the handle contains an etched marking meaning balance and a cartouche of a warrior long ago.
Powers: Mind Dominate, Force Wave, Stasis, Throw lightsaber, Force Lightning
Bio: Instructed in the Jedi arts from a young age, Lilah joined the in the Mandalorian wars and succumbed to the teachings of Revan. The teachings of the Jedi and the Sith could not hide her ancestry of a people that seemed to have disappeared. She learned that she was a direct descendant of a warrior known only as Rakata and revelled in the dark power she inherited. After needless slaughters, she decided enough was enough. She realzed she had no place amongst the Jedi nor the Sith and decided to leave with Lionel to seek out a place in the galaxy.
 CountVerilucus
02-28-2006, 9:24 PM
Im basing this guy of a fanfiction that I'm working on. And as you didn't expect, he won't be drunk.

Name: Kedran Avadax
Species: Human
Class: Former RCOF agent, currently a prison inmate
Weapons:retractable arm blade attached to one of his cortosis arm bracers, various grenades, Aratech sniper rifle, dual repeater blaster pistols, flamethrower (yeah it's a lot of weapons, but I can't use the force remember)
Powers: Super Enhanced Cellular Regeneration\Physical Attribute and Willpower boost implant

Bio: Former "Republic Covert Operations Force" agent. Veteran of Mandalorian and Jedi Civil War. Spent Jedi Civil War hunting down and exterminating as many Dark Jedi possible. To aid his efforts he was trained excessively on how to combat force and lightsaber users. Kedran has collected countless red lightsabers. At the height of the Jedi Civil War, he discovered a group of Repubic officers that were planning commit treason and join Revan. He killed them all and unfortunately was unable to conjure any evidence of their conspiracy to his superiors. Kedran is currently serving a life sentence in the Republic's most secure prison. However, the Dark Jedi are menace that need to be stopped, and he might just recieve pardon to go hunting once again...

Oh yes, I have a question. When does this take place? During\before\after K1 or K2? Does the Republic still exist?
 Writer
02-28-2006, 10:34 PM
Sounds like it could be interesting... I'll join in as a kind of 'loner' character that could become an ally to your two Dark Jedi escapees :)

Name: Annika Venn
Class: Former Jedi, Former Dark Jedi (See Bio)
Weapons : an assortment of knives of various lengths, a full-length sword, and a hazy green lightsaber (usually left in her right boot)
Powers : Force Choke, Force Lightning, Force Push, Force Pull, Throw Lightsaber, Mind Trick/Dominate Mind, Heal.
Bio : Annika Venn was given to the Jedi at birth. She was trained from the age of three to be a Jedi and found herself taking the path to becoming a Jedi Guardian. Despite the early age at which her training began, Annika never learned to release her emotions, as the Jedi are so fond of doing. Her lack of ability in this area concerned the Jedi and Annika was kept a padawan while many her age were Knighted. This occurred when she was eighteen. Rather upset with the decision to keep her as a padawan, Annika left the Jedi.

When she turned nineteen, Annika was discovered by a Dark Jedi. They fought and she injured him. As he lay there, she was unwilling to end his life and he regained the upper hand. Instead of killing her, he decided to train her, feeling the anger she'd felt at loosing the fight.

During this training, Annika learned the control of a few Dark Side abilities. She learned quickly, but it never seemed quick enough for her new master. Then, one day two years later, he created a test to see just how much she'd learned from him. A fellow Dark Jedi dressed as a Jedi Knight and attacked Annika. She successfully defended herself, but refused to kill the defeated attacker. Outraged, her master launched a Lightning attack. Annika repelled it with her growing knowledge of the Force and fled.

For eight years, Annika traveled the galaxy, doing as she saw fit. If justice was needed, she gave it. If death was deserved, it was given. If life had to be preserved, she preserved it. A true Gray Jedi, Annika used both sides of the Force to do what was best for the galaxy and continues to do so.

(Xbx_Inthusiast, your character and JM12's character may have heard of mine in the tales told by Dark Jedi. Perhaps they seek out her help because of what they've heard. But be careful... they won't find her easily. She hides very well and is usually not found unless she wants to be.))
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Thanks guys, but we still need at least one more person to be the Bounty Hunter..
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-28-2006, 11:04 PM
After K2. Around when Order 66 was still in the works by the newly dubbed. 'Lord Vader'. The republic are clones at the moment. There don't seem to be any star wars rp, so I see someone with an rp after vader's age, around 63 years after, so I make this one. :P
 CountVerilucus
02-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Wait i dont get it, so it takes places after K2 with a dark-side Revan? how many years after K2? What do you mean Republic are clones? I don't understand what you last said, sorry. You make it sound like it takes place in the time of the movies, however the intro says two years after Revan risen to power. But the Jedi Civil War lasted for like 3 years. I'm just really confused on the setting right now.
 arvik
03-01-2006, 6:26 AM
I will be a Bounty Hunter.
My Character Sheet:

Name: Aven Kar
Species: Mandalorian
Class: Bounty Hunter
Weopons: a sniper rifle with the best scope in the galaxy, a blue lightsaber stolen from a Jedi he killed, a silver knife that he knows how to hit a target percisely from far away.
Armor: Armor similar to Mandalore, Jengo, or Bobba Fett. Typical mandalorian. But he also has a whole lot of special items stashed away in that suit used for special kills.
Bio:
From Aven's history, he became a bounty hunter at teh age of 14, and killed a Jedi. HE stole his lightsaber and started practicing using that. He was able to do that too. Soon, his reputation was "When a shot is fired, you know someone's dead." for Aven was the best sharpshooter that the galaxy has probably ever seen.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-01-2006, 7:28 PM
I am truly sorry, I was looking at the first paragraph. This is two years after Revan rose to power.. I didn't mean to confuse, I must've been really tired or bushed that day (Tired right now actually) so I apologize if I confused you, this is after K1, two years after the Dark Side Revan rose to power. I'm starting it in a few minutes.
 RobQel-Droma
03-01-2006, 10:26 PM
I'll join, if it's okay. Do you need anybody else to be played, or should I just create my own character?
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-02-2006, 12:28 AM
Your own should be fine. I think we have the main parts covered.
 snowy_robbie
03-04-2006, 8:38 AM
Name: Alek 'Scan' Ayre
Class: Padawan
Weapons : Master Ki's Red Lightsaber
Powers : Force Push, Force Pull, Knight Speed, Force Heal, Stun Droid, Force Scan (personal power)
Bio: Was seen with potential force powers at a young age and began training conventionally. At age 9 he was training with his master on Nar Shaadar when suddenly they were attacked by a Sith Master. His master, Ki, was struck down by the Sith and was killed while unarmed. Scan grabbed his masters red lightsaber and chased down the sith. The Sith blended into the crouds loosing Scan. But Scan closed his eyes and was able to see through the force and see the dark and light. He then followed the dark force and was able to find an entire Sith base.
Page: 1 of 1