Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Balance MOD

Page: 1 of 1
 Orao
02-19-2006, 12:25 PM
Ok guys here it goes. These are changes I've made.

AT-ST = Decreased innacuracy against infantry previous was 10 now 7

AT-AT = Decreased innacuracy against infantry, previous was 10 now 3 (if the AI rush you with ordinary soldier it will bite the dust)

Got the rid of the squash ability for all vehicules except AT-AT and AT-ST.

And finaly I decreased the dammage made by bombing runs. Initial dammage was 125, I set it on 50. I didn't touch area blast effect though.

And just at the end I would like to thank Slocket for unpacking XML files and making them available to us.

Link for mod (http://goranmost78.free.fr/EAW/xml.zip)

To instal the mod just copy unzziped xml folder into the following path

/GameData/Data directory

Have a nice day.
 Tom Servo
02-19-2006, 2:23 PM
Nice, but since u buffed the vehicles u should buff the other stuff like infantry too, like they die from one artillery hit.
 DarkLord1981
02-19-2006, 7:43 PM
I am personally waiting for an invulnerability mod. hehehe
 Goldenshadow
02-20-2006, 2:21 AM
They always died from one artillery hit. Artillery is the counter for infantry and anything slow moving except AT-AT because it has a long ranged attack and will shoot back.
 Orao
02-20-2006, 4:48 AM
If you want I can send you the file with modified plex soldiers but then again its the only good anti armor weapon that the rebelion has.
Page: 1 of 1