Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ultimate EAW Mod Alpha. [Full Version]

Page: 1 of 1
 augrunt
02-17-2006, 9:41 PM
Request You're Features here and i'll get right on it.
 DarkLord1981
02-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Well, here is what i want:

Difficulty reduced severely (on easy for us noobs. lol)

Custom Game (Where you can set both sides to start with a single planet with no defences of any kind and have random events in it too)

AI Balancing (The AI seems to know what i attack with because the defenses are all set to counter my units, i could attack with full tanks and their defenses will ALL be anti-tanks and if i attack with full infantry and rocket-infantry, ALL the defenses will be geared towards defeating my Soldiers) :(

I would be happy with just these three things done.
 Tom Servo
02-17-2006, 11:29 PM
1.More units.
2.More techs.
 splintercell56
02-18-2006, 3:02 AM
Being able to play as the pirates :)
 evenflow80
02-18-2006, 3:33 AM
augrunt, here is what I propose:

1) Universal unit cap of 30/30 for ALL maps. Space AND Ground. Yes, I realize that in ground battles this will always mean you will be able to bring in all your armies, but it will speed up what is otherwise a very dull aspect of the game. In space, it will make them SLIGHTLY more epic, while still balanced.

2) A price cut for all units across the board. Its just too slow paced for me. Maybe a 50% cut for everything except some of the cheaper ground units.

3) For skirmish, there really should be the option to start at tech 5 and with more credits, not to mention a hell of alot more unit cap. That 20 cap for space battles is pathetic. Skirmish should be a mode where you would have gigantic fleet battles.

4) ISDs and MonCals should be buildable on all planets or atleast on more planets. The four planets now are too few.

5) Tone down those DAMN REBEL AIRSPEEDERS!!!! Thier tow cable is fine, but thier damn lasers are TOO powerful!! They're just annoying!

6) Get rid of the fog of war. I always play with that off in other RTS games. It turns ground battles especially into a hide and seek game where you spend ten minutes searching for that damn trooper hiding behind a cliff.
 maxloef
02-18-2006, 5:00 AM
-Venator Buildable for Both Rebel and Empire
-Reduced build times
-Custom Galactic Conquest with 1 planet for each player
-more Trade Routes
-More Credits Produced per planet and also everything more expencive (realism)
-Mining Facilities make more credits
-More Fighters from Cap ships

Maybe more coming cant think up more :P
 DarkLord1981
02-18-2006, 6:28 AM
-Venator Buildable for Both Rebel and Empire
-Reduced build times
-Custom Galactic Conquest with 1 planet for each player
-more Trade Routes
-More Credits Produced per planet and also everything more expencive (realism)
-Mining Facilities make more credits
-More Fighters from Cap ships

Maybe more coming cant think up more :P

Yay!!! Someone agrees with the 1 Planet for each player. :D
 comrade-max
02-18-2006, 6:57 AM
augrunt, here is what I propose:
3) For skirmish, there really should be the option to start at tech 5 and with more credits, not to mention a hell of alot more unit cap. That 20 cap for space battles is pathetic. Skirmish should be a mode where you would have gigantic fleet battles.

the level 5 option is in advanced options.

i would like to do empire vs empire in skirmish
 augrunt
02-18-2006, 8:40 AM
Okay this is getting a little crowded... head to www.ultimate-eaw.com) and post a SINGLE post for every feature so i can lock it as i add....
 Goblix
02-18-2006, 3:21 PM
if its possible 4 players for galactic conquest :)
Page: 1 of 1